Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nemofc

Nemofc's Home

Sorry to learn about this..Well,must pressure the BMRC to do more instead of cleaning .If possible, can change or not?

oh my!.. how could they forget such an impt thing?!?!?!?! :P:bangwall:8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey, saw the pics on your choked toliet, very very terrible, how can HDB forget to put on the cap.. When u tell me your toliet choked, i didn't know it was so bad.. Gotta make them clean up for you..

Today we waited half a day waiting for the delivery to come, the delivery man missed out ours in the morning, after your visit, we called then they apologise and arrange the delivery to come at 4pm, end up both me and hubby gotta take full day leave.. But we didn't waste our leave, we managed to get a sofa, a side table and wall clock today.. Haiz, finally, all my major stuffs bought.. :sport-smiley-018:

oops... next time, i buy you chicken rice lor...

aiyo, no worries la... just upset. Tomorrow, we going to apply for SP services to turn on water & electric... busy day tomorrow again....

actually no need to apply for SP services

esp now that HDB will be using the water and electricity to do rectification

not to mention the rubbish disposal fee and $3/WC for nothing :sport-smiley-018::bangwall: :bangwall:

i applied for my utilities only when my own renovation started, 4mths from getting my keys

although they sent letter and say will cut supply, but never did actually happen :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by applefreak

hi nemofc

hope u have reported your "findings" at the branch office at 27B the ground floor. but anyway they take a long time to respond and the gal a bit blur there.

my unit's defects include the bomb shelter door which could not shut properly as well as lousy paint work to the main door which got stuck at the top of the door frame. the bomb shelter problem was rectified but till now the paint job not done yet! :sport-smiley-018:

Hi NEM

I just wonder what on earth are those hdb inspectors check! I think they anyhow check lah. I am sorry about that. Hope they can clean up for you.

Hi FAT BEAR

Which blk you are from? Any pic to share with us?

HAPPY

U shld have actually go to hdb to apply SP service to turn on.Save you the trouble of going purposely.They will fix up with you an appointment time and also have to put a deposit .Well,glad you can think positively. Ask BMRC to do area cleaning for you for free heehee

:dribble: cos' we thinking that since we will start renov after CNY, so no point turn on first. But who knows :bangwall:

when we saw the leak, we immediately went to BMRC at 27B request for urgent job to be done. And within 1/2 hr, the guy came & screwed the cap on but it's an old one. we even went to the unit above us not to turn on the tap else, more will flow down.

Hey, saw the pics on your choked toliet, very very terrible, how can HDB forget to put on the cap.. When u tell me your toliet choked, i didn't know it was so bad.. Gotta make them clean up for you..

Today we waited half a day waiting for the delivery to come, the delivery man missed out ours in the morning, after your visit, we called then they apologise and arrange the delivery to come at 4pm, end up both me and hubby gotta take full day leave.. But we didn't waste our leave, we managed to get a sofa, a side table and wall clock today.. Haiz, finally, all my major stuffs bought.. :bangwall:

hubby flushed down the water in the basin first, at first didn't know. was wonder why our toilet door so dirty and the tiles as well. as he checked, he realised that the common toilet the pipe cap is not there whereas our MBR toilet is neat & clean. He's so furious at the BMRC there and wants it to be done immediately. And it got done within <1hr.

those who have yet / going to collect keys, do remember to check.

binzz, paisey big group yesterday....

so everything all done at your end.

U shld have actually go to hdb to apply SP service to turn on.Save you the trouble of going purposely.They will fix up with you an appointment time and also have to put a deposit .Well,glad you can think positively. Ask BMRC to do area cleaning for you for free heehee

we did request for an urgent need to screw the cap on, and BMRC send a guy to do it within <1hr and he helped to clear the basin as well.

1) basin with sewage (yucks... vomit!)

26122007038ho6.th.jpg

2) pipe without the sewage cap cover

26122007041sz0.th.jpg

3) finally a cap cover was screwed on after calling the BMRC but stilll sucks, a DIRTY cap cover!

26122007049wh2.th.jpg

4) Before & after cleaning , the floor still looks the same ... sewage everywhere!!

26122007051hs8.th.jpg

5) grill - dirty one...

26122007055gf8.th.jpg

Also, beside sewage still have "hairs" hanging on the grill.......

:dunno: & :D guess, we have to submit our defects asap to get all fix up. This is the major defects, also have others minor one.

Hey nemofc,

i dun understand, tot JM is NEW FLATS. :wub:

Think e 'inspector' never audit at all. Worse Than Those Old Left Over Flats.

So hows e rectification, cleaning etc.?

Mus complain til they replace or give u new 'items'.

Such matter, if publicize in papers & make known to higher authority,...

haha, dun play play :wub:

Side-track abit, mayb u can sent your 'disgusting pix' to STOMP, who noes JM property value may goes up.

:wub:

Hi Fiona,

Sorry to hear your finding today. You must complain to the HDB and demand a ASAP solution to your toilet. It is so disgusting to find such 'xmas gift' from HDB. We have waited for a long time and spend so much $$ for this JM and I believe that HDB should not make such error.

About the number pad lock, you can get one from Tiong Bahru plaza DIY shop at level 2. Remember to buy a thick chain as well.

Must be firm and firece..NEM.

Ask them to change the basin and the floor tiles...tell them unable to wash clean.

If not, threaten them to post pic to the press.

Edited by h4happy

gosh nemo, i feel so sad to learn all these.. :dunno: sigh.. these china constructions.. n tat HDB inspectors... tsk tsk tsk.. i better zip my mouth from further saddening u.. i felt so sorry abt it.. feeling crying we all being treated by HDB in all these ways... :deal:

being to our unit again today to submit defects and hopefully, everything will be in place soon. don't think tiles / door will be replaced. sigh...

being to our unit again today to submit defects and hopefully, everything will be in place soon. don't think tiles / door will be replaced. sigh...

Hey nemofc,

personally, i think u shd keep track of e rectification progress, take pix b4 & after, record dn in writing (date, type of works done, standard of works done etc).

i dun think 'lousy cap', 'rusty stuff' etc after rectf, u shd accept.

:P