Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prodigic

Prodigic's Humble Little Abode

Anyways we checked out the place;

img0131xi4.jpgimg0133ex7.jpgimg0138ok8.jpgimg0135jm6.jpg

All I can feel now is... HAPPY!!!! :sport-smiley-004::dribble:

HAHAHAHAHA

But u know wat? We still havent get dining chairs..

The chairs that came with it.. Wahlao.. its either UGLY or NOT COMFORTABLE..

Still scouting leh.. Any recommendations?

Your elderly looks very pleased with your new flat. :notti:

How about sourcing your chairs from molecules ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

PRESENTS FROM FUTURE MIL - 18 NOVEMBER 07

- Sharp Fridge (Model: SJD34N-SILVER)

- Electrolux Continental Front Load (Model: EWF551)

HEARTFELT THANKS MUMMY DEARRR!:dribble: LOL :sport-smiley-004:

AIRCON / LIGHTINGS / BATHROOM ACCESSORIES - 24 NOVEMBER 07

- Fujitsu System 4 Inverter from Best Denki costing $4059

- Different kinds of lightings from ***. Total damage : $1700 !!

- Assorted bathroom accessories got from next door; *** Boutique. Damage: $2088 :deal:

At this point of time, its seriously becoming an expensive project! :notti:

i love ST Louis furniture too. Dining table and coffee table is v impt to make the living room looks modern. u have made a first step towards modern already :good:

ur tv also v big leh..

Thank you, you are very kind with compliments sir.

TV big? LoL i know.. cant resist tat offer! And it goes well with my PS3! Hahaha

Is that yr hubby opening the door?

I saw yr daughter running happily.

Sorry being too kpo...who is the one sitting?

Hi happy!

Thats me trying out the door.. and checking the keys whether all can fit.

And nope.. tats my sister!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. She kinda hyper that her bro got a home so that she can bunk in anytime!

At the background is my grandfather.. He's just relaxing and enjoying the view outside..!

Well my whole family where around to "open" the house.. my mum took leave! HAHAHA

Your elderly looks very pleased with your new flat. :notti:

How about sourcing your chairs from molecules ?

Yeah I've considered there also but Molecule not much choices leh.. But got a couple of chairs **** nice one.. but.. ehem.. VERY EX! :jawdrop:

Anyway not only chairs.. Looking out for carpets too!! This one, i dun want too furry.. but the soft on the feet kind.. :dunno:

Edited by prodigic

PRESENTS FROM FUTURE MIL - 18 NOVEMBER 07

- Sharp Fridge (Model: SJD34N-SILVER)

- Electrolux Continental Front Load (Model: EWF551)

HEARTFELT THANKS MUMMY DEARRR!:dribble: LOL :sport-smiley-004:

AIRCON / LIGHTINGS / BATHROOM ACCESSORIES

- Fujitsu System 4 Inverter from Best Denki costing $4059

- Different kinds of lightings from ***. Total damage : $1700 !!

- Assorted bathroom accessories got from next door; *** Boutique. Damage: $2088 :jawdrop:

At this point of time, its seriously becoming an expensive project! :notti:

Thank you, you are very kind with compliments sir.

TV big? LoL i know.. cant resist tat offer! And it goes well with my PS3! Hahaha

hey ... thats the same places where we got (almost all) our lights and bathroom accessories. Our damage : lights at $1400 and bathroom accessories at $2100.

hahaha....I wanted to ask is that your FSM sitting there observing?

Hahahaha no no.. Not exactly FSM but he's considered my "priest".

Praying so that the house and the whole neighbourhood will be a safe and wonderful place to stay in!

:sport-smiley-004:

hey ... thats the same places where we got (almost all) our lights and bathroom accessories. Our damage : lights at $1400 and bathroom accessories at $2100.

YEAH LOR..!!!

Anyway u go there with ur ID or go alone?

I went with my ID and got discounts.. if not the prices I put will be more!!

:dribble:

Yeah I've considered there also but Molecule not much choices leh.. But got a couple of chairs **** nice one.. but.. ehem.. VERY EX! :sport-smiley-004:

Anyway not only chairs.. Looking out for carpets too!! This one, i dun want too furry.. but the soft on the feet kind.. :dribble:

Good things does not come cheap! I heard this from a frd. " Paying $1000 more for something that you really love is better than paying for something that you only like for 60%, because you will grumble in the future. " Hehe ! Her sofa is $1000 + + + more expensive than mine. !!

PS : On the previous weekend, Molecule is having a sale of about 15%. Not sure if it is still available now.

ya think the molecule sale is still there

i was there molecule last sat too, eyeing on a clock that cost $500+.like the clock so much leh,but its so exp

the tv console there also v nice. but cost $8000+..if money is not a problem, i will buy everything from molecule hehe

Praying so that the house and the whole neighbourhood will be a safe and wonderful place to stay in!

:sport-smiley-004:

YEAH LOR..!!!

:dribble:

Hi neighbour!! Wow.. ur family so enthu!! :notti:

Mine not that enthu one haha..

You got really greattt stuffs for ur home.. hehe...

My ID also too busy to bring us get stuffs :jawdrop:

Edited by Simpleboi

:P

nice of you... blessed neighbour and neighbourhood :dunno:

i was there molecule last sat too, eyeing on a clock that cost $500+.like the clock so much leh,but its so exp

the tv console there also v nice. but cost $8000+..if money is not a problem, i will buy everything from molecule hehe

EX! :bath:

or can try the method by Mark Lee and Brayn Wong (tink i got the names wrong), tell them these are what you want and the budget u have, see if they can match it anot :dunno:

Wow, you are lucky to have a 'priest' chanting for good health and safe and wonderful place to stay in.

We also wish you all the best for your renovation period!:dunno:

Remember more pic.... plse!:dunno:!!

YEAH LOR..:bath:!

YEAH LOR..:dunno:!

:dunno:

yep .. we went with ID too ... and yeah... had to squeeze out for the discounts too. nearly bought cooker hob and hood from *** Gallery too - glad we did not, managed to get 10% off the Rinnai set we saw at Sim Siang Choon.

Good things does not come cheap! I heard this from a frd. " Paying $1000 more for something that you really love is better than paying for something that you only like for 60%, because you will grumble in the future. " Hehe ! Her sofa is $1000 + + + more expensive than mine. :P

PS : On the previous weekend, Molecule is having a sale of about 15%. Not sure if it is still available now.

Wah Cindy.. I love your friend's quote.

But its true lah anyway. Coz this is gonna be my home and I'm gonna stay here for quite a long time.. so its best tat I get wat I want and suffer $$$ in the beginning.

Anyway still deciding whether I wanna splurge $3k on my wall feature. Coz my pussy bank is running dry! :bath:

Except the carpets! Quite ugly imo.

Hmmm.. But the stuffs at molecule **** cool... I think I wanna get the LED clock..

You got really greattt stuffs for ur home.. hehe...

My ID also too busy to bring us get stuffs :P

Bug him day and night everyday lor to go out shopping together! Hahaha

Lucky I have my fiancee to do the bugging!! She's best at bugging and bargaining!! :dunno:

@kriegs & @h4happy

Yeah, I feel blessing the neighbourhood is important too. So we all can live together happily with peace and understanding as neighbours!!

Cheers to all!!

:dunno:

yep .. we went with ID too ... and yeah... had to squeeze out for the discounts too. nearly bought cooker hob and hood from *** Gallery too - glad we did not, managed to get 10% off the Rinnai set we saw at Sim Siang Choon.

Well good for you sir!

So your cooker and hood from Rinnai? Nice.. Rinnai like very popular brand..

Edited by prodigic

But its true lah anyway. Coz this is gonna be my home and I'm gonna stay here for quite a long time.. so its best tat I get wat I want and suffer $$$ in the beginning.

Anyway still deciding whether I wanna splurge $3k on my wall feature. Coz my pussy bank is running dry! :thumbs up:

Hmmm.. But the stuffs at molecule **** cool... I think I wanna get the LED clock..

Ho Ho ! The carpets at molecules are really XX and luckily I do not fancy any of them.

I am looking for a small carpet for my study room. Where else have you shop around for carpet. Please HELP !

Anyway still deciding whether I wanna splurge $3k on my wall feature. Coz my pussy bank is running dry! :deal:

Lucky I have my fiancee to do the bugging!! She's best at bugging and bargaining!! :jawdrop:

@kriegs & @h4happy

Yeah, I feel blessing the neighbourhood is important too. So we all can live together happily with peace and understanding as neighbours!!

Cheers to all!!

:)

Well good for you sir!

yep ... actually we were quite lost when it came to choosing brand of cooker hob and hood .. we just went with what we liked - liked the look of the cast iron hob. Have you chosen your cooker hob and hood?

yep ... actually we were quite lost when it came to choosing brand of cooker hob and hood .. we just went with what we liked - liked the look of the cast iron hob. Have you chosen your cooker hob and hood?

Yeah.. We did.. Rinnai Model : RB322RSS & RH-390. Oh we took the LPG cooker coz we dun wanna spend "extra" using from Citygas. And we dun cook a lot so yeah.. :unsure:

A few products we bought for our home;

** Pictures are taken from the vast internet which shows similar items to wat we bought **

Glass Fountain Tap for the MBR BATHROOM at *** Boutique;

getattachment1.jpeg

Glass Vessel Sink to go along with the tap for the MBR BATHROOM at *** Boutique;

L10272777.jpg

Cylinder Pendant Drum Chandelier with Acrylic for MBR at Designers Lightings;

ceilingqj6.jpg