Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

How Do I Make My Black Tv Match My Country/classic Theme Living Room?

Now got a big headache.....happily bought the Plasma TV, and realize it's truely BLACK and may not blend in nicely with the theme.

I need to get a suitable TV console (for the 50kg+ baby) and everything shall blend in nicely.....thinking of a total white color TV console....or maybe some wooden color kind of thing.

Any suggestion for shopping the right TV console for it so that the black can blend in the country/classic theme nicely?

Here are some pictures for reference.....

dining01um0.jpg

spa0019as8.jpg

and here is the TV I bought......

ps50p91fhp2sv7.jpg

dun ask me to do wall mount hoh, it will cost me a bomb to do another feature wall just to mount this giant baby.....the deskstop stand is great coz it can be turned left and right so we can still enjoy watching TV while sitting at the dining area or the semi-circle cosy area.

This is the sofa set we got from scanteak:

main_34_52.png

main_35_54.jpg

any suggestion?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow.. nice home! really looks v classy!! mm.. for ur tv.. how abt a cabinet? when u're not watching the tv.. can simply close the cabinet door.. only open when u wan to watch it? tink scanteak or picket & rail or lorenzo hv it..

the sofa set is already from Scanteak, will be very boring if everything get from the same place....

as for closed cabinet....er....the diagonal length of my TV is 127cm lor...dun think got such a big cabinet leh....

looking the color theme of yr ID, I felt a White LCD TV would be more matching than a black one, cos yr sofa is white and brown, u can have a White TV on a brown wood console.

yr TV is the latest Samsung one izzit?

agree with xlan that a tv cabinet is just the thing

there should be something big enough in the market, but you got to really look hard

check out bedznco and the shop next to it in eunos, think it's opposite nissan showroom

they offer quite a lot of furniture in various types of wood :)

Edited by applefreak

thanks applefreak, will drop by and take a look !!

looking the color theme of yr ID, I felt a White LCD TV would be more matching than a black one, cos yr sofa is white and brown, u can have a White TV on a brown wood console.

yr TV is the latest Samsung one izzit?

Yup, mine is the 2007 model, I dunno when they will come out the 2008 model. It's a 50" full HD Plasma, Samsung only has the older LCD model with white color....shall I give it a "white skin"? lol!

I am going to have a modern country/classic theme for my EM. I think a TV reproduction country/classic style armoire (cupboard with doors to open up when you want to watch TV) in one corner of the living room would be quite nice.