Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elaine1205

Building Our Love Nest In Progress...

wow...thats real fast! like another 1.5 weeks away only... feel excited hor? i am talking abt their designer for editing the layout. both my gowns are OTR.. their OTR gowns are really v pretty, so just take it. beside, i dun have any idea for new gowns anyway. whos ur designer? kim hong or paulson?

anyway, Merry Xmas to all of u!:notti: !!

h4happy, yap. i thinking of having the parquet looks.so decide this tiles. it looks darks on pics..maybe its due to the constrast..will update the complete outlook after the tiles for one bedroom is completed. cant wait thru. will be meeting impress21 this sat again, to confirm the paintings and laminate. still cracking my head on what kind of design ..but then i think here and there, it looks almost the sames as many other pple's house... also i find that the feature wall must be one that is good enough to look at for long/ smoothing to eyes..

i didnt realise there will be 2 lights in MBR.. thought is 1 light only.so i will be going to buy another 1 light again this sat.. *slap forehead* i am thinking whether hanging light is suitable? i am looking for those simple hanging light.will it be nice or just a simple light will do.. what u guys can suggest?

many activities will be going on from next week onwards.. stay tuned!

Icic, thanks :good:

I actually went to Balestier to see the lights today.. found a shop that both of us like so decided to get.. more details will be given in my blog :P

Yup, French Bridal.. my AD is 5th Jan 2008. U talking bout the MTM gowns? Actually we only chose 1, the others are off the rack.. keke..

:bleah:

Edited by elaine1205

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i didnt realise there will be 2 lights in MBR.. thought is 1 light only.so i will be going to buy another 1 light again this sat.. *slap forehead* i am thinking whether hanging light is suitable? i am looking for those simple hanging light.will it be nice or just a simple light will do.. what u guys can suggest?

I think a hanging light for MBR is nice. I'm having a simple one. Only costs me $120.

25-12-2007

Today is christmas day.Look,my hb little wang wang put on his best attire too.Isn't he lovely and cute. He shall be our avatar from now onwards.heehee

Here are our damage for this year Xmas 07

1st Item: Dining Table from Morris Lifestyle

we adopted a see-look approach when we step into Morris Lifestyle.however, we cant find any sofa we like but this DINING Table caught our eye!

diningtablefrommorris.jpg

closeupofchair.jpg

2nd Item: Sofa from St Louis

we 1st try on this sofa at St Louis @ Beach Road and like it alot. but didnt commit initially as worry that it may not be able to fit into our living room. since we went to IMM, we decide to pop by and try again. Hubby was comfortable with Kris service n so confirmed the sofa with her. the colour will be dark brown ( it look like dark grey to me ) with small cushion at Beige and Red. u can see the color code on this pic. it will be 2.8m long.

sofafromstlouis.jpg

Edited by elaine1205

Hi Elaine

Can the sofa fit in the living room? Yours 2.8m...

And your dinning table will be at the end of the wall?

Just nice to fit in?

Your dinning table look very grand and stylish and class!

I think must cost you a bomb...

HAPPY

3rd Item: Basin and Tap from Hoe Kee

we decide to go back to Hoe Kee ( where we brought our cooker hob and hoob) to get the basins and 1 tap. here as seen. total additional damage will be $400++

blackcolorbasinfromhoekee.jpg

redbasin.jpg

tapfromhoekee.jpg

4th Item: TV Console

We saw this type of TV console almost everywhere. the 1st time is at Courts, then at Defu Furniture. tdy, we saw at Morris Lifestyle and then at St louis. which is nicer? St Louis? i find that both r equally nice. St louis one is more expensive ( $850 + 7% GST).. and they claim that theirs quality is better. for Morris, is $799 (inclusive of 7% GST) and from Taiwan. i cant remember hw much Defu furniture is selling ..but it shoudl be around 699 to 799. oh yah, i also saw this at another shop at IMM ( the shop where star furniture, BHG , mondi are)

from Morris Lifestyle

frontviewoftvconsolefrommorris.jpg

tvconsolefrommorris.jpg

from St louis

tvconsolefromstlouis.jpg

i think shd be taking Morris Lifestyle's TV console as the sales guy who served us offer us better price for it.

happy,

can can. we double check liao.. this sofa is 3m one. we getting it at 2.8m. ur sofa length? u see that our living room cant fit in 2.8?

for th dining table, one end will be against the wall.

Hi Elaine

Can the sofa fit in the living room? Yours 2.8m...

And your dinning table will be at the end of the wall?

Just nice to fit in?

Your dinning table look very grand and stylish and class!

I think must cost you a bomb...

HAPPY

oh yah , another close up of the dining table.

closeupofdiningtable.jpg

Hi Elaine,

No lah, I only worry that it might be a little bit cramp in the living room.

This afternoon, went to my neighbour house, they put a round table...very big round table with big 4 chair. But they put their sofa at the other side of the wall. Means the round table is beside the tv feacture wall.

I can visualised that your living room will have a very classy black theme. I only imagine lah.

Edited by h4happy

wow...thats real fast! like another 1.5 weeks away only... feel excited hor? i am talking abt their designer for editing the layout. both my gowns are OTR.. their OTR gowns are really v pretty, so just take it. beside, i dun have any idea for new gowns anyway. whos ur designer? kim hong or paulson?

anyway, Merry Xmas to all of u!:good::sport-smiley-004:

many activities will be going on from next week onwards.. stay tuned!

Our designer is Kim Hong I think keke.. wat bout urs? Yup excited.. but also realised a lot of things to do and not done yet :D

Oh no.. there are 2 lights in MBR?? I counted only one.. where did I miss out the other one? I counted 12 light point total for the whole house.. 1 for each bedroom total 3, 1 for household shelter, 2 for foyer 2 for living room, 2 for kitchen and 1 for each bathroom total 12.. hmm.. ugh.. means have to go back buy another light?

yap. this is one thing i worry. so i kept reminding my Hubby to buy SmALL SMALL furniture!

i think shd be no problem... wait till the sofa shifted in then can visualise. now my visualisation of many stuffs are v v weak! we did check out against our living room tiles to see where is it ..so shd be okay la.. we are doing away with coffee table also.

round table? my hubby got one time want to buy a 1.8m dia round marble table.that one v nice.. but then , too big liao.

this dining table we brought is 1.50m long x 0.90m width. will eat 10cm into my mirror cum freature wall..but we decide to close 2 eyes and just buy. by the way, we were given 4 chairs..not 6 chairs.. 6 chairs make the dining table even bigger hor?

ya lor, actually after getting the sofa, dining table, i also can sense that we are going to black theme liao. :dunno:.. its a totally different concept from our earlier theme ( Red and White).. :P hope it will look nice with these combinations.

our wall finishes will be those Earth colours... dunno whether will be really nice or not... *cross Finger*

Hi Elaine,

No lah, I only worry that it might be a little bit cramp in the living room.

This afternoon, went to my neighbour house, they put a round table...very big round table with big 4 chair. But they put their sofa at the other side of the wall. Means the round table is beside the tv feacture wall.

I can visualised that your living room will have a very classy black theme. I only imagine lah.

Edited by elaine1205

oic. me didnt MTM gowns, so no designer for me. my cooridinator is C** T***. so far, we are pleased with her service.

yap, the one light we missed out is at the MBR door (next to toilet). Hidden lighting point. :dunno: u better check urs before goign down to buy k.

Our designer is Kim Hong I think keke.. wat bout urs? Yup excited.. but also realised a lot of things to do and not done yet :P

Oh no.. there are 2 lights in MBR?? I counted only one.. where did I miss out the other one? I counted 12 light point total for the whole house.. 1 for each bedroom total 3, 1 for household shelter, 2 for foyer 2 for living room, 2 for kitchen and 1 for each bathroom total 12.. hmm.. ugh.. means have to go back buy another light?

oic. me didnt MTM gowns, so no designer for me. my cooridinator is C** T***. so far, we are pleased with her service.

yap, the one light we missed out is at the MBR door (next to toilet). Hidden lighting point. :D u better check urs before goign down to buy k.

Hi Elaine,

I am new to renotalk forum. I'm your neighbour from BLK 26C. There are some questions I would like to ask you. I already drop you a PM. Pls check and advice. Thanks.

yap, the one light we missed out is at the MBR door (next to toilet). Hidden lighting point. 8| u better check urs before goign down to buy k.

Hi,

Oh.. mine actually always change one haha.. anyway they are quite ok pple.. :bangwall:

I already bought the lights that day.. so like you will have to tell them to add one more.. I went to my unit to check today... and I missed out the same light as u hahaha... 8|

Btw can ask is your aircon System 4 and how many btu is it and where too? Coz i looking for aircon quite urgently now lol.. hope to get a gd offer :)

Thanks for the help :P

Hi,

Oh.. mine actually always change one haha.. anyway they are quite ok pple.. :bangwall:

I already bought the lights that day.. so like you will have to tell them to add one more.. I went to my unit to check today... and I missed out the same light as u hahaha... 8|

Btw can ask is your aircon System 4 and how many btu is it and where too? Coz i looking for aircon quite urgently now lol.. hope to get a gd offer 8|

Thanks for the help :P

My cordinator is always she. We are going down to have a look on the 2nd layout.Hopefully turns out to be good :) . We will be going to jalan besar to get the kitchen sink and tap . Actually there were no planning at all .All of the sudden,hb said "let go and buy lamp" and we just went without knowing how many points we had actually.

For our aircon,bought from all best from imm at $3558.We got 10000 btu(British Thermal Units) for our 2 small rooms, a 13000 for our master bedroom and a 22000 for our living room.Find it quite a good deal

Hi Elaine,

I am new to renotalk forum. I'm your neighbour from BLK 26C. There are some questions I would like to ask you. I already drop you a PM. Pls check and advice. Thanks.

Hi Grumpybear, Welcome welcome..Have you started your renovation.I had replied to yr pm.

Edited by elaine1205

p1010217xl0.jpg

1 of the 10 PLCs .We love the blue shade of it..heehee

Hi! We got the same PLC lights too. Ours not blue shade though.. Dont you just love the 'glow' at the sides??? Hehe.. that was what attracted us to the downlights..

:sport-smiley-018: