Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elaine1205

Building Our Love Nest In Progress...

the dimension for the bed room tiles are 600 x 600mm. i think 300 x 600mm look nicer..

i think there will be more cost incurred . the smaller the tiles, more joints and the need to lay them proper and neatly. check with ur ID ba..

mine is the 300 X 600 one..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello makemefly, u doing for bedrooms or living rm? how much did you ID charge u in total?

mine is the 300 X 600 one..

ok can.. and the person u laise with? thanks ar!

look forward to ur PM . :deal:

Hi Zlia,

Hmm.. the 700 is 2 layers for the living room, and 1 layer for each of the 3 bedrooms :)

Hi Elaine,

The company is KlinEra Interior Furnishing,

actually got to know from my wife's fren

If interested can pm u the contact etc :)

Hi Zlia,

Hmm.. the 700 is 2 layers for the living room, and 1 layer for each of the 3 bedrooms :)

Hi Elaine,

The company is KlinEra Interior Furnishing,

actually got to know from my wife's fren

If interested can pm u the contact etc :)

that's cheap leh. mine is 2 layer for living, 1 layer for MBR, already more than $800... feel so cheated... :deal:

ok can.. and the person u laise with? thanks ar!

look forward to ur PM . :furious:

Yup welcome, have PM u.. can check :yamseng:

that's cheap leh. mine is 2 layer for living, 1 layer for MBR, already more than $800... feel so cheated... :notti:

Hi,

Think depends on the quality also.. anyway they havent installed yet.. will be installing next Sat.. after which will see how it looks etc :notti:

hello makemefly, u doing for bedrooms or living rm? how much did you ID charge u in total?

i did only for the 3 bedrooms.. extra charge of abt 500 i think since these tiles are more ex..

that's cheap leh. mine is 2 layer for living, 1 layer for MBR, already more than $800... feel so cheated... :unsure:

my ID initially said that 4 room flat should be ard 1.5k to 1.8k, but she was try to charge lower. But after calculating, she said it's 2.2k for day and night for all rooms. 2.2k.... i cannot imagine spending that amt on curtains. i'll prob won't use her services for curtains liao.. hai. so sad..cos i really like the design of the fabric she has.

actually, got one question for you all.. what's the purpose of the day curtain actually? to me, it's like.. decorative purpose only i feel. ive been staying in houses with no day curtains and i think it's perfectly fine. and for the living room, the curtains (night) are in the same position everyday - pulled to one side.

I think more for privacy as it is abit close to other units. So, your neighbours can see you or you can see your neighbours digging his/her nose! :unsure::):good:

my ID initially said that 4 room flat should be ard 1.5k to 1.8k, but she was try to charge lower. But after calculating, she said it's 2.2k for day and night for all rooms. 2.2k.... i cannot imagine spending that amt on curtains. i'll prob won't use her services for curtains liao.. hai. so sad..cos i really like the design of the fabric she has.

actually, got one question for you all.. what's the purpose of the day curtain actually? to me, it's like.. decorative purpose only i feel. ive been staying in houses with no day curtains and i think it's perfectly fine. and for the living room, the curtains (night) are in the same position everyday - pulled to one side.

I think more for privacy as it is abit close to other units. So, your neighbours can see you or you can see your neighbours digging his/her nose! :unsure::):good:

Haha! ya.. didn't take into consideration that our blocks / units are very close to each other. sigh.