Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elaine1205

Building Our Love Nest In Progress...

Any recommendation for sinks, basins and bathroom accessories?

hmm..you can try out poh joo at jalan besar..quite impressed on the pricing of it but most of their sink came from china . For basins and accessories,i would say abit cheaper than hoe kee .I think worth going down to get it :)

Opps. Didnt realise you were talking about the inches. hoho.

u mean whats the difference between 18 inch and 12 inch?

just the width difference nia. we find that 18 inch is nicer.. 12 inch seems too small...

All Lbox come in 12" unless you personally specify the demension of it that you want

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi elaine,

Can we go up to ur house to take a look at ur bedroom tiles? cos we are now tryign to choose between a 60x60cm wood grains tiles of 30x60cm wood grain tiles..

Cannot decide leh... btw u got ur tiles from LSH or SBH?

Can Pm me ur unit number so maybe i can drop by?

Thanks in advance =P

Edited by jasch

hmm..you can try out poh joo at jalan besar..quite impressed on the pricing of it but most of their sink came from china . For basins and accessories,i would say abit cheaper than hoe kee .I think worth going down to get it :)

All Lbox come in 12" unless you personally specify the demension of it that you want

Yup, I got mine from Poh Joo too..

the price is quite cheap.. :)

As for durability.. have to wait till after use :)

jasch, i pm u already.

i got the tiles from hup kiong at balestier road. :)

simpleboi, hws ur wedding? hehe. :)

didnt go for honeymoon ?

didnt update my blog these days. so heres now a quick update.. But no pics lor

Carpentry,lights, painting already completed. now left air condition, final painting, granite top, solid surface, installation of basin, taps and bath accessories etc.

so i can get my house furnishing completed before end jan! :):unsure:

Hi elaine,

Can we go up to ur house to take a look at ur bedroom tiles? cos we are now tryign to choose between a 60x60cm wood grains tiles of 30x60cm wood grain tiles..

Cannot decide leh... btw u got ur tiles from LSH or SBH?

Can Pm me ur unit number so maybe i can drop by?

Thanks in advance =P

simpleboi, hws ur wedding? hehe. :yamseng:

didnt go for honeymoon ?

Hi elaine,

The wedding was greatttt.. :unsure:

Everything went smoothly :)

Nope didnt go coz now busy with the house lor..

and also budget etc.. :)

Maybe when we settle down etc :help:

8|

Congrats Elaine! When will u be moving in?

jasch, i pm u already.

i got the tiles from hup kiong at balestier road. :)

simpleboi, hws ur wedding? hehe. :)

didnt go for honeymoon ?

didnt update my blog these days. so heres now a quick update.. But no pics lor

Carpentry,lights, painting already completed. now left air condition, final painting, granite top, solid surface, installation of basin, taps and bath accessories etc.

so i can get my house furnishing completed before end jan! :yamseng:8|

Congrats Elaine! When will u be moving in?

mostly in end of feb or early march..how about you?how yr reno going on?..Today went to look for curtains..tuesday the curtain guy will be coming down to measure and do a quotation ..

Which curtain shop did you go to? Am also looking for curtains. My ID is quoting us from 1.5k to 1.8k for all rooms day and night curtains. she said she needs to do actual measurement b4 confirming, but she said most prob is ard tt range. it's like..abit ex. was thinking mabbe the study room and the kids room we'll do those roman blinds.. but not sure how much tt is also..scarli more ex then forget it. haha.

havent started reno yet. haha. air con guy came and checked out the route to run the air con trunking. then confirmed materials with ID. then cement screed guy from hdb said they will do cement screed today..which is sunday..so abit weird. duno if he was just trying to eng xiu us. haha. should be moving in sometime early march ba. we're hoping reno can finish by end feb la. but depends on neighbour also lor. if direct neighbour still renovating then prob wont move in, cos will be super dusty.

mostly in end of feb or early march..how about you?how yr reno going on?..Today went to look for curtains..tuesday the curtain guy will be coming down to measure and do a quotation ..

Which curtain shop did you go to? Am also looking for curtains. My ID is quoting us from 1.5k to 1.8k for all rooms day and night curtains. she said she needs to do actual measurement b4 confirming, but she said most prob is ard tt range. it's like..abit ex. was thinking mabbe the study room and the kids room we'll do those roman blinds.. but not sure how much tt is also..scarli more ex then forget it. haha.

havent started reno yet. haha. air con guy came and checked out the route to run the air con trunking. then confirmed materials with ID. then cement screed guy from hdb said they will do cement screed today..which is sunday..so abit weird. duno if he was just trying to eng xiu us. haha. should be moving in sometime early march ba. we're hoping reno can finish by end feb la. but depends on neighbour also lor. if direct neighbour still renovating then prob wont move in, cos will be super dusty.

we went to golden leaf curtain..they have their own website .

www.goldenleaf.com.sg

most likely ,our will be at 1k to 1.2 k

hmm..if doing blind ,look nice but however, cannot open the window right when the blind is down halfway ?

I just confirmed my curtains yesterday.. whole house curtain close to $700.. find it quite an ok price.. as got another quote from the uncle downstairs 1k.. :bangwall:

Yup blinds more ex.. wanted to do blinds but the charge was around 1k plus so decided to use curtains which is cheaper.. of coz have to take down to wash etc :bangwall:

I just confirmed my curtains yesterday.. whole house curtain close to $700.. find it quite an ok price.. as got another quote from the uncle downstairs 1k.. :bangwall:

which shop did you frequent??can share? thanks

Hello simpleboi, 700 is for both day and night? if so it's very very cheap. tink if it's for night only also considered quite cheap.

Elaine, hmmm.. i duno leh.. think should be able to open windows ba.. except have to like..squeeze into the blinds to open the window. ahha. im putting window grilles also, so think opening and closing windows is already super lei chei, given that our windows are not those..sliding kind.

Yup blinds more ex.. wanted to do blinds but the charge was around 1k plus so decided to use curtains which is cheaper.. of coz have to take down to wash etc :bangwall:

Hello simpleboi, 700 is for both day and night? if so it's very very cheap. tink if it's for night only also considered quite cheap.

Elaine, hmmm.. i duno leh.. think should be able to open windows ba.. except have to like..squeeze into the blinds to open the window. ahha. im putting window grilles also, so think opening and closing windows is already super lei chei, given that our windows are not those..sliding kind.

i think you have misunderstood... i am referring that when you open the window, if there is any wind coming into the window, the blinds mights be "flying too" ..pardon me if i misunderstood as i never did blind before..heehee

orh! hehehe. yaya. it's true. but for roman blinds it's fabric, so think wouldnt be so noisy ba. i think la. hahahaah. paiseh. misunderstood ur sentence. hehe.

i think you have misunderstood... i am referring that when you open the window, if there is any wind coming into the window, the blinds mights be "flying too" ..pardon me if i misunderstood as i never did blind before..heehee

Hi Zlia,

Hmm.. the 700 is 2 layers for the living room, and 1 layer for each of the 3 bedrooms :)

Hi Elaine,

The company is KlinEra Interior Furnishing,

actually got to know from my wife's fren

If interested can pm u the contact etc :)

Edited by Simpleboi