Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wilberforce

:: J&a Lovenest @ Jalan Membina ::

Oh, I got mine from Mayer which is also vitroceramic.

Seems induction hobs are way too ex for budget. :help: But also not worth it if can only on 2 at a time

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh, I got mine from Mayer which is also vitroceramic.

Seems induction hobs are way too ex for budget. :bangwall: But also not worth it if can only on 2 at a time

i'm not a great cook so cannot handle more than 2 hobs in the first place so fine for me :notti:

Im a nobod with no culinary skills to boast of since novice at most, so no worries about the 2 hobs at a time. I also will get frazzled if I have to handle 4 hobs at a time. :furious:

i'm not a great cook so cannot handle more than 2 hobs in the first place so fine for me :jawdrop:

Hi Wilberforce, very nice renovation works. Love your mbr lights! and nice kitchen cabinets. Am wondering how does the upper doors of your top kitchen cabinet opens? top or to the side? cos i am thinking of a similiar layout.

Hi Wilberforce, very nice renovation works. Love your mbr lights! and nice kitchen cabinets. Am wondering how does the upper doors of your top kitchen cabinet opens? top or to the side? cos i am thinking of a similiar layout.

thanks bebebe. the doors above fridge n along oven column open to the side. everything else opens upwards

thanks bebebe. the doors above fridge n along oven column open to the side. everything else opens upwards

Agree with the rest. Your house very steady...got taste!!