Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The Line Living is one of my shortlisted company cos that ID is v nice and not pushy, provides alot of 3D drawings during my 2nd appt with them.

You MUST ask the id to bring you see some of the showflats they currently renovating...especially those units that are about to handover to the owners.

Only then you will be able to see how good is their worksmanship.

By looking at those half half and yet to complete will not serve any purposes.

If the owner is in the house, better still. Ask how the owner feel.

Edited by h4happy

Hi ALL,

It seems that Line Living is not a very popular ID firm in this forum.

I had submitted my floor plan to them, but had waited 2 weeks & yet to hear from them. They promised to call within 3 days. :sport-smiley-004:

Therefore, the 1st impression with them is already not very good. But I'm still willing to hear what they have got to offer.

Anyone here had any comment with Line Living to share? :sport-smiley-004:

If they don't call u,then that particular ID that u had earlier meet may be busy ,or maybe the person that u talked to is unable to handle any more renovation projects anymore, i do feel they don't pass the potential customer floor plan to other ID within the same shop cause that will made customer irritated as the need of repeating again and again to different person.

although i had already signed up with other ID , but my experience with the line living had been good, on the 2nd appointment with them, the ID had already come out with 3D drawing and the proposal for us, she was not pushy and willing to listen to our suggestion and gave us advices too.The reason i didn't sign up with them is because the i never read any good or negative comments abt their service over here and the singaporebride forum,so i m really not sure abt their workmanship....settle for my current ID (company)that had done up my friend house

I was wondering if anyone has used the Line Living recently. I have met with the ID a couple of times and he has been very friendly and helpful. His ideas are also quite good. His quote is slightly high, but I will have to see his workmanship first to decide.

Any experiences that anyone can share? Line Living seems like quite a good company, but I don't want to commit blindly.