Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Iceman

Quality Of Raw Materials

Would experts kindly advise on the quality of raw materials used by my ID's contractors? While I do fancy those nice ID...I also like to have quality materials used beneath them.

P1030226.jpg

P1030225.jpg

P1030224.jpg

Also, for these drainage dirt-traps, will PVC type do? or those made with Stainless Steel looks better? I got another ID who gives SS dirt-traps.

P1030223.jpg

Thks for advise!!

8|

Edited by Iceman

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Interior Designs is all about the end product of the renovation. It is not about the quality of the raw material used, it should be abt the quality of the workmanship & the end finish that you see & feel for yourself. Be'cos all IDs firms used the same suppliers or sub con no matter who you approached.

Designs can varies but the foundation is always the very basic fundamental. No way to short cut. All you've to make sure the ID firm & their sub cons don't take short cuts while doing up ur home for you.

No matter what, the no. 1 thumbs up rules is, check, check, check & double check for yourself. Don't know, just go ahead & ask the contractors when you're on site. Take note book & write down everything or used a camera to take pictures and ask from there.

Designs is all abt Asthetics & Practicality.