Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mafiawife

Mafia's Mansion

As topic, it about bloody time to revamp my old old house.. i took the before pic for u guys to take a look.. it a old house.. so don laff!! or else.... :dunno: hehehe... i live my nick to it ok!! hohoho.... ok cut the crap and here we go...

private car porch and stairway to my house

07112007.jpg

my front entrance

corona4.jpg

corona3.jpg

Lounge area. Like my hall, esp the greenary outside my house.. total privacy

IMG00010.jpg

IMG00016.jpg

kitchen... small pigeon hole.. :yamseng:

IMG00013.jpg

washing area.. messy..but quite big wor for washing..

11.jpg

stairwell to rooms

6.jpg

stairwell to my master bedroom.. quite high ceilling, so going to put chandelier.. hmm.. should be quite nice.. :sport-smiley-003:

10.jpg

to my 2nd room and studyroom.. the 2nd room going to be my WIW liao..

IMG00026.jpg

corona5.jpg

masterroom

7.jpg

ok that all for today.. sibei tiring to upload pic.. shall continue mabe... mabe... tomorrow.. hehehe..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahaha me first to spam :sport-smiley-003:

hahaha.. super fast u!! anyway, i think i blur blur, i should create a blog not in the forum.. hehe.. nvr mind la, when start reno den consolidate all to the blog...

wah your home very big leh, the stairs very good exercise :yamseng:

t-blog better, more interaction with the rest of us

if blog, pple only see, rarely comment :sport-smiley-003:

btw, noticed some bowls in one of the pix

you have dogs or cats?

Edited by applefreak

wah your home very big leh, the stairs very good exercise :P

t-blog better, more interaction with the rest of us

if blog, pple only see, rarely comment :dunno:

btw, noticed some bowls in one of the pix

you have dogs or cats?

i got dog dog!! hehehe.. that's my bao bei.. DSC00013.jpg

my house not big... it only 1600sqft and still got to seperate into 2 1/2 storey!! that is why small.. but only me and my hb and ofcos my bao bei, so enough liao la..

hey! i recognise this place (i think :P)

is it in East Coast? i delivered something there before

ding dong ding dong.. that's incorrect!! want to use ur help line?? hahhaha.. not in east coast la.. but got similiar house in east coast huh? wat project? u know?

is your baobei a westie???

got that soulful look :wub: :wub:

yes!! that spoil brat a westie indeed.. love him to bits thou... :wub: sometime will argue with my hb becos of him.. cos i pay too much attention to him rather den my hb.. Man... haiz.. :dunno:

read that u got a few meowsss? i love meow also.. they are really lazily cute.. :D

hi mafiawife,

nice to see pics of your place. :dunno: your doggy looks adorable...how old?

is your reno starting soon? so have u decided on who to go for?

hi mafiawife,

nice to see pics of your place. :wub: your doggy looks adorable...how old?

is your reno starting soon? so have u decided on who to go for?

phoenix buddy!! so late haven sleep huh?? my baby 7 yrs old liao.. lao gao but like to act cute.. :dunno:

my reno probably will start mid jan. i guess i will get the contractor my fren recommended.. she seem to know wat she doing. and i know my this fren, she **** fussy tai tai yet she praised the contractor. so i guess she must be quite good.. will give her a try. but i haven get any quote from her yet thou, meeting her tomorrow at my place to discuss something.

u lay? Mr Low still haven get back to u? he haven give me quote lay.. nvr mind la, he too busy..

phoenix buddy!! so late haven sleep huh?? my baby 7 yrs old liao.. lao gao but like to act cute.. :dunno:

my reno probably will start mid jan. i guess i will get the contractor my fren recommended.. she seem to know wat she doing. and i know my this fren, she **** fussy tai tai yet she praised the contractor. so i guess she must be quite good.. will give her a try. but i haven get any quote from her yet thou, meeting her tomorrow at my place to discuss something.

u lay? Mr Low still haven get back to u? he haven give me quote lay.. nvr mind la, he too busy..

oh...my furbie also 7 yrs old...coming 8 yrs old, next yr. hehe...

"she"?? your friend contractor is a woman? good or not? hey, u get quote already, maybe can let me know... if price good, workmanship good, maybe i can consider too.

no leh, no quote fr mr low yet! :wub:

oh...my furbie also 7 yrs old...coming 8 yrs old, next yr. hehe...

"she"?? your friend contractor is a woman? good or not? hey, u get quote already, maybe can let me know... if price good, workmanship good, maybe i can consider too.

no leh, no quote fr mr low yet! :wub:

Ya she a women with over many years experience (according to my fren, which is very close to me so kinda trust her judgement) my fren house done by her.. not bad la, nvr really see the workman ship, cos not really into reno that time.. i will go down to my fren house again, see if it good..

nope i haven get the quote from her yet, but she said she wanna to visit my house with a electricial tomorrow and give me detail quote on Jan. but she did mentioned she not the cheapest one, and she got lotsa job on hand now, but she did said if she cant make it, she normally will reject the job.. hmm.. i prefer that way, at least i know she is sincere..

i let u know once i got the quote.

then now where u stay if u haven do ur reno? i no choice got to rent a house now.. haiz... more money involve.. BAD TIMING!:dunno::wub:

wat doggie u have?? btw, where is ur new place? just kaypo also... hehehe..

yes!! that spoil brat a westie indeed.. love him to bits thou... :good: sometime will argue with my hb becos of him.. cos i pay too much attention to him rather den my hb.. Man... haiz.. :lol:

read that u got a few meowsss? i love meow also.. they are really lazily cute.. :D

awwww, i like westies

am a little partial to westies coz know a few friends with westies

sweet temperament compared to a lot of other breeds :):wub:

hehehe, my meows are lazy most of the time but hyperactive the rest of the time

a little like a ever-growing infant 8|:( !!

Ya she a women with over many years experience (according to my fren, which is very close to me so kinda trust her judgement) my fren house done by her.. not bad la, nvr really see the workman ship, cos not really into reno that time.. i will go down to my fren house again, see if it good..

nope i haven get the quote from her yet, but she said she wanna to visit my house with a electricial tomorrow and give me detail quote on Jan. but she did mentioned she not the cheapest one, and she got lotsa job on hand now, but she did said if she cant make it, she normally will reject the job.. hmm.. i prefer that way, at least i know she is sincere..

i let u know once i got the quote.

then now where u stay if u haven do ur reno? i no choice got to rent a house now.. haiz... more money involve.. BAD TIMING!:P:dancingqueen:

wat doggie u have?? btw, where is ur new place? just kaypo also... hehehe..

wah... 1st visit bring electrician liao? like bery pro leh.

me staying at parents place for the time being lor.

i've a cocker thats only the size of a cavaliar kings charles.. she very small in size (and no its not because i've been starving her :dancingqueen: juz kidding). people always ask me if she is a puppy! but upon looking closely u can see her nose that part turning white liao.

my new place in admiralty.

wah... 1st visit bring electrician liao? like bery pro leh.

me staying at parents place for the time being lor.

i've a cocker thats only the size of a cavaliar kings charles.. she very small in size (and no its not because i've been starving her :good: juz kidding). people always ask me if she is a puppy! but upon looking closely u can see her nose that part turning white liao.

my new place in admiralty.

Phoenix! i got the quote from her already!! i decided to use her.. i think she good la.. and price quite reasonable also. u want her contact? i PM u if u want.. but i don know her workmanship yet huh, i only base on my fren's house, not too bad to me la.. so u beta talk to her and judge urself hor..