Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mafiawife

Mafia's Mansion

*Blush* Mafiawife!:yamseng: You say me so good liddat le. My knowledge is very limited to the areas I go to in JB just for shopping la, Anywhere else in Malaysia I dunno.

When you enter JB right, if your friend drove you ard in JB from the customs, you will pass by 2 police stations before you will see Pelangi Plaza. The building before pelangi plaza is the bigger police station which takes up alot of space. Its very obvious that building..The other one is actually at the crossroads juncture, infront of this pacific mall which is not utilised much anymore. :bleah:

Like what mafiawife says, Winkplay has wink decals sold in JB. The outlets selling the decals in JB is listed on their website. You can check out the address from there. Only thing is the installation you got to do yourself so its a matter of pros-cons whichever you want to look at it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

my string curtain are up for my living area.. like it.. :dancingqueen:

Picture258.jpg

sofa deliver..

Picture257.jpg

but still messy..

Picture256.jpg

my soft soft carpet..

Picture263.jpg

my fav cushions..

Picture262.jpg

Picture265.jpg

it actually meant for dining area la.. hehe..

Picture260.jpg

Wow, those cushions look really nice with those covers. Where you'd got them? From JB or BKK? The more I look at your house, the more I like it. Somemore has a english feel infused with asian influence. I like! :dribble:

Wow, those cushions look really nice with those covers. Where you'd got them? From JB or BKK? The more I look at your house, the more I like it. Somemore has a english feel infused with asian influence. I like! :dribble:

Thanks bunbun!! still got lots more things to do, need to get lot of painting cos my wall too bare.

cushions cheap from IKEA, covers from USA. abit ex, but really like it..

Hey!! i saw ur decals!! really nice!! like it so much, but difficult to maintain or not?? i got notti :no: dog.

What's the 'MY' @ the remote control stands for? :dunno:

the 'MY' is MINE remote control!! haha.. kidding.. it mean 'Stop' the whole things from france or germany, cannot remember.. so it not english..

Thanks for the compliment on the decals. :) Maintenence is relatively minimal actually. For cleaning of the walls, do it gently with a slightly damp cloth for the wall with decals on it. This was advised by the uncle who install for us. This will ensure the decals will last longer(Winkplay decals last for 5 years) I also have a dog(Hubby's dog) too but he don't pee at the wall. Only does it on the floor if he is notti.

How much are those cushion covers though?

Thanks bunbun!! still got lots more things to do, need to get lot of painting cos my wall too bare.

cushions cheap from IKEA, covers from USA. abit ex, but really like it..

Hey!! i saw ur decals!! really nice!! like it so much, but difficult to maintain or not?? i got notti :no: dog.

the 'MY' is MINE remote control!! haha.. kidding.. it mean 'Stop' the whole things from france or germany, cannot remember.. so it not english..

Thanks for the compliment on the decals. :) Maintenence is relatively minimal actually. For cleaning of the walls, do it gently with a slightly damp cloth for the wall with decals on it. This was advised by the uncle who install for us. This will ensure the decals will last longer(Winkplay decals last for 5 years) I also have a dog(Hubby's dog) too but he don't pee at the wall. Only does it on the floor if he is notti.

How much are those cushion covers though?

okok!! i will have decals also, for my stairwell area cos really too bare.. but still thinking wat pic to paste thou.. i think ur birdy decal also suit my house theme.. hehe.. really very nice! good choice. :good:

the cushion covers USD18 per pc. so after ship to SG, it about 130SGD for just 6 pcs of covers only.. *faint* cannot let my hb know, he sure kill me.. :bleah:

So ex? :jawdrop: But very nice le. My sofa cushions are those rectangular one in deep purple suede material. Was wondering if should add some similar printed cushion covers like yours for a bit more pattern. :dribble:

I think my hubby will kill me also if he knows I still want to add abit here and there to my place although its more or less done up except the remaining rooms. Somehow there's always things to add and I :dunno: why?

Can check out this winkplay website: www.winkplay.com

Mine is under winktailor category. It's the bird sanctuary pic. The one in my place is a bit modified & only partial design 'cos the wall is long in width than in height compared to the tall wall in the pic on the website.

okok!! i will have decals also, for my stairwell area cos really too bare.. but still thinking wat pic to paste thou.. i think ur birdy decal also suit my house theme.. hehe.. really very nice! good choice. :good:

the cushion covers USD18 per pc. so after ship to SG, it about 130SGD for just 6 pcs of covers only.. *faint* cannot let my hb know, he sure kill me.. :bleah:

Edited by BunBun

So ex? :jawdrop: But very nice le. My sofa cushions are those rectangular one in deep purple suede material. Was wondering if should add some similar printed cushion covers like yours for a bit more pattern. :dribble:

I think my hubby will kill me also if he knows I still want to add abit here and there to my place although its more or less done up except the remaining rooms. Somehow there's always things to add and I :dunno: why?

Can check out this winkplay website: www.winkplay.com

Mine is under winktailor category. It's the bird sanctuary pic. The one in my place is a bit modified & only partial design 'cos the wall is long in width than in height compared to the tall wall in the pic on the website.

i understand how u feel about adding more stuff.. cos me too!!!! hehe.. woman la.. man wouldnt understand one..

ya i know very ex, when i get my fren to get it for me, i wouldnt feel anything.. after the bill came.. i nearly faint.. but really like it la, bo bien..

ya ya!! i also think the birdy cushion covers will look good in ur sofa too!! esp matches very well with ur pretty decal!!

most likely i wouldnt get wink la.. abit ex lay.. i will DIY myself if i got time.. i really think i spend too much in this house, but i must say it really very cosy now.. so overall i am really happy..

There's no place better than home. Coming home to a cosy place certainly will not make one leave the place even more. :)

I spend almost all my weekends at home & it is really cosy even for a nap. hehehe I think you will feel even more cosier now that you got a very nice cosy place there.

i understand how u feel about adding more stuff.. cos me too!!!! hehe.. woman la.. man wouldnt understand one..

ya i know very ex, when i get my fren to get it for me, i wouldnt feel anything.. after the bill came.. i nearly faint.. but really like it la, bo bien..

ya ya!! i also think the birdy cushion covers will look good in ur sofa too!! esp matches very well with ur pretty decal!!

most likely i wouldnt get wink la.. abit ex lay.. i will DIY myself if i got time.. i really think i spend too much in this house, but i must say it really very cosy now.. so overall i am really happy..

There's no place better than home. Coming home to a cosy place certainly will not make one leave the place even more. :)

I spend almost all my weekends at home & it is really cosy even for a nap. hehehe I think you will feel even more cosier now that you got a very nice cosy place there.

thanks bunbun, u got a cozy house there too :)

side track abit.. cos we choose an auspicious day for moving in which is on the 24th april, and i gotta move out the rental place on the 23th.. so my hb decided to indulge me to a villa stays at sentosa new hotel amara santuary, thanks me for running the whole project on our house.. quite nice.. like their outdoor bathe area.. and mini pool.. we gotta a very romantic nite :notti:

like their lighting too.. :) me really crazy about lightings.. some pics here..

villa no. same as our house unit number!!

Picture248.jpg

Picture251.jpg

Picture252.jpg

Picture247-1.jpg