Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mafiawife

Mafia's Mansion

Picture227.jpg

really like this dining light, cheap and nice. bot from JB, only SDG85! include energy saving bulk some more! thanks to bunbun.. :)

Picture222.jpg

likey my switches too.. total flat. very neat..

Picture221-1.jpg

kitchen mixer also one of my fav! detachable on the head but not those commonly see kinda of mixer. user friendly too. from JB as well.. RM300++ but worth every penny.

only one word - BEAUTIFUL!:yamseng:!:good::notti::wub:

is that slanted thing in the kitchen your hood?

looks so futuristic :P

and your powder room sink :good:;)

thanks dear!! hehe..

ya, that is the kitchen hood, haven official tear the plastic yet waiting for my hb to come back for the ceremony! it a total stainless steel look. like it too.. :)

Edited by mafiawife

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Picture221-1.jpg

kitchen mixer also one of my fav! detachable on the head but not those commonly see kinda of mixer. user friendly too. from JB as well.. RM300++ but worth every penny.

I also liked yr kitchen mixer! SG dun have ah... :yamseng:

I also liked yr kitchen mixer! SG dun have ah... :yamseng:

don have lay... seriously i swear i ran thru whole SG liao.. this is the only one that i like for my kitchen mixer! and it really very neat, not bulky also.. i am so lucky i bump into the store when i having the Bak Ku Teh in JB.. they sell alot of nice decor also! definately going back again..

Edited by mafiawife

Picture205.jpg

this is my stairwell light, also cheap cheap, only SGD50+ from SG.

Picture220.jpg

hidden air-con at the kitchen.

i must say my ID done a good job so far. althou she is not the cheap one, but if she can do well and be patience to me and my hb (cos we travel alot) i think she is good.

Hey mafiawife, back from BKK already?

Finally see your almost finished renovations. Your choice of dining lights is very nice. Those are the retro-reminiscent style of the 60s-70s back then when the era was infused with the hippie style actually. Those Bell-bottom pants & etc. those are what reflects the culture of malaysia at that time from what I know. :( You got yourself a good find there though so the credit goes to you lah. I didn't do anything seriously. You did the hard work yourself looking for things that accentuated your beautiful home with all those personal touches. :notti:

Edited by BunBun

don have lay... seriously i swear i ran thru whole SG liao.. this is the only one that i like for my kitchen mixer! and it really very neat, not bulky also.. i am so lucky i bump into the store when i having the Bak Ku Teh in JB.. they sell alot of nice decor also! definately going back again..

Is it near the place BunBun mentioned? Or nearer to Wdlds Chkpt?

Hey mafiawife, back from BKK already?

Finally see your almost finished renovations. Your choice of dining lights is very nice. Those are the retro-reminiscent style of the 60s-70s back then when the era was infused with the hippie style actually. Those Bell-bottom pants & etc. those are what reflects the culture of malaysia at that time from what I know. :( You got yourself a good find there though so the credit goes to you lah. I didn't do anything seriously. You did the hard work yourself looking for things that accentuated your beautiful home with all those personal touches. :yamseng:

Yeah! i am back.. but quite disappointed on this trip cos nvr get lots from BKK. they are getting more and more ex and things quite common.. worst is i went on the hottest season in Bkk!! wanna to die lor.. :curse:

no.. if is not becos of u, i wouldnt know actually JB got lotsa treasure too. after i explore more, i found they have more treasure then SG! :) ya ya.. the lights that i bot really suit our house.. so happy..

Is it near the place BunBun mentioned? Or nearer to Wdlds Chkpt?

jia lat.. sorry dear, i only know it just next to a famous bak ku teh store.. my friend bot me there cos he wanna to eat the bak ku teh.. i try to ask for u if he know the address.. that store sells alot modern stuff. abit weird that they open in the middle of old store house.. :furious:

ur place really nice!! see liao will :P lor

thanks babe, just trying my best cos i really got no time to do up the place.. 24th this mth got to move in but the house is still super bare..

i realised i always show the lounge area.. hehe.. ok i show abit of my rooms.. still pretty bare thou..

Picture239.jpg

studyroom with bookshelve and roller ladder

Picture238.jpg

Picture233.jpg

MBR toilet.. still bare

Picture237.jpg

Picture234.jpg

another fav lighting from JB. althou doesnt look impressive but the effect in the night time was really good.Picture241.jpg

studyroom train station hanging clock

Picture240.jpg

jia lat.. sorry dear, i only know it just next to a famous bak ku teh store.. my friend bot me there cos he wanna to eat the bak ku teh.. i try to ask for u if he know the address.. that store sells alot modern stuff. abit weird that they open in the middle of old store house.. :bangwall:

Okies. Let me know if yr friend can remember bah. =)

hi mafiawife,.....nice lightings leh!

also very cheap leh.......i also wanna go JB there see see..... :bangwall:

There are some good Bak Kut Teh places in JB. But the nearest one i know is at Sri Tebrau area, near taman sentosa. I don't think there's such a place there selling those decors you mentioned. Unless its along the rows of shophouses that stretches all the way to the end near taman sentosa when you are on the road passing by the police station & Pelangi Plaza?

There are a number of lights shops there at that end. Im drooling over your full height bookshelves with ladder somemore.

sorry guys, no time to come in for the pass few days.. tomorrow moving out the rental place, so busy packing... *sweat*

apple freak, ya must go JB shop shop really lotsa stuff to buy.. even Wink decals u can buy off the rack.

Sky wolf, I think Bun Bun is correct!! near the taman sentosa! but i cant see any police station lay.. i tried asking my fren, but he another one like me.. no sense of direction.. he only know how to go, but cant direct.. :dancingqueen: pai say..

Bunbun, u really a walkin directory for JB! i get super confuse when i start enter the JB custom.. 8|

Jessie, ya go in and have a look but before u go in it a must to ask our JB walking directory *drum rolling* MS BUNBUN!! :furious: She is good!

Thanks darrenelle, actually my house and toilet really simple.. i am trying to simplify the whole house so easy to manager.. i am a lazy B**ch.. kaka..

I think i am a lighting fanatic.. my whole house full of different kinds of lighting.. this is another simple but nice standing light i bot.. (and i got myself 2 versatile painting in bkk.. it blend well in every corner of my house.. :bangwall: )

Picture.jpg