Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mafiawife

Mafia's Mansion

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i just bot a side table (or coffee table??) today.. and went to Ikea and buy $3.95 study light to try out the effect. the effecr really nice! but i think i wanna to change to a white color tomorrow instead of black.. cos cant stand out la.. :( the white should do well on my soft black carpet..

Picture289.jpg

Picture293.jpg

Picture287.jpg

cant see rite?? i think change to white beta.. ok tomorrow go change!! hehe..

Picture294.jpg

bot Ikea tea light for my outdoor stairs..

can u see my small tiny x'mas tree?? still trying to grow..next time my x'mas tree will be outdoor istead of indoor. and i am not a green finger.. can anyone advice me??

Picture297.jpg

my unit number from BKK. baby angel guidance..

Picture298-1.jpg

Nice~~~~~ How much is the ikea table btw?????

Maybe I get that also. *notti*

oh no no.. sorry i nvr explain properly.. the table i got it at Recaptured kaki bukit. cos i see got nice design so i tot mabe put the lighting inside (under) the table may get the reflection. so i went to Ikea get a cheap clip table light

testing testing.. so it works! the table are those cut iron with design.. (sorry i am not good in explaination) :P the clip light from Ikea $3.90 the side table cost $450.

u should head down and have a look, they got really really beautiful and exquisite bits and pieces! but i must say they don come cheap.. but just get one or two pcs from them no harm la.. :)

Me paiseh, also never read properly. keke 'cos was busy painting the doors. Been dragging the paintworks of the doors & its really sticky. :(

i changed already! hehe.. to white.. it is nicer for my black/white rug...

Picture299.jpg

Picture301.jpg

my hb lying confortablely on the sofa watching telly..

that's the effect i got on the lounge's wall.. not clear thru the pic.. but it is romantic.. :)

Picture300.jpg

Me paiseh, also never read properly. keke 'cos was busy painting the doors. Been dragging the paintworks of the doors & its really sticky. :(

huh??! wat happened??? nvr clean properly for u before handover?? it tough to get rid of paint.. poor u..

Guest blushwax

Hi! I really love the side table you got from Recaptured! It's very nice. Might consider getting one for my place.

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: your house soooo BIG lerrrrrr....really like it :good:

thanks cutie :) but my really house not big, mabe is the angel i took.. hmm.. the total sq ft is ok size but with 2 and half storey, it actually quite small.. but it ok la, most importantly is to be cozy.. ;)

Hi! I really love the side table you got from Recaptured! It's very nice. Might consider getting one for my place.

thanks! but the lighting inside i add in myself, get from Ikea.. cheap cheap..

i am a lighting freak! :notti: share with u another one of my fav light in my MBR.. hehe..

Picture307.jpg

Picture305.jpg

Picture306.jpg

nice? the whole room with the effect.. i like it alot.. all i need is to source for the bedside table.. so far cant find anything i like, guess have to take time..

Edited by mafiawife

Your side table looks really nice.

Cos we delay delay painting the doors when its already 80% completed, partly cos we've been busy and come home tired after work. And partly cos the paint used for doors is glossy paint, not the normal kind of paint used for walls. Glossy paint is oil based so can't wash off well with water leh. :( So its terribly sticky painting the doors

huh??! wat happened??? nvr clean properly for u before handover?? it tough to get rid of paint.. poor u..

thanks cutie :) but my really house not big, mabe is the angel i took.. hmm.. the total sq ft is ok size but with 2 and half storey, it actually quite small.. but it ok la, most importantly is to be cozy.. ;)

thanks! but the lighting inside i add in myself, get from Ikea.. cheap cheap..

i am a lighting freak! :notti: share with u another one of my fav light in my MBR.. hehe..

nice? the whole room with the effect.. i like it alot.. all i need is to source for the bedside table.. so far cant find anything i like, guess have to take time..

Hi Mafiawife,

Swee swee de lamp! :) Perhaps yoy may want to consider just a plank for the bedside table so that it may not look 'heavy' from top to bottom? Coz your lamp is quite low liao, and if you add a table, seems over-done. :P But tt's how i feel personally. :)

i love your side tables.......very nice and unique!

I looking forward to your picture of your dog door......drooling...

very proud of u can stay at3storey house ,can't imagine if i stay there...hahah u know me and my hubby both is very afraid of "that-that" one and at night not dare to go out from bedroom de...and we only live in 3rm hdb flat lerrrr.... :bangwall: hahaha pssstttt...that's our secret hahahah

Hmm or maybe can consider a wall mounted side table instead. If you need storage, you might want to consider maybe 2 planks to form shelves on the wall at your bedside so that can have some storage underneath too. It wouldn't be heavy seriously since it will look less cluttered than on the floor as per skywolf's suggestion

Hi Mafiawife,

Swee swee de lamp! :) Perhaps yoy may want to consider just a plank for the bedside table so that it may not look 'heavy' from top to bottom? Coz your lamp is quite low liao, and if you add a table, seems over-done. :P But tt's how i feel personally. :)