Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kajua

Kajua Nest

Hmm.. then quite ok lehz. Hmm... see how after reno completed if got extra $ or not. I still got to figure where to get those bigger depth ones to accomodate 2 giantic stuff toys my friends gave me a few yrs back. Mum says my gifts, so i must bring them along. :bleah::bleah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya, we also waited till after reno then decide on custom-making the bookshelf. dig here and there for the additional 1k. maybe after that go dig money make shoe cabinet :notti: steven gonna 8| us liao

talk about stuff toy, my FH say will allocate the highest level of the bookshelf for me to place all the hello kitty and winnie the pooh stuff toy i collected from macdonald :dancingqueen:

Edited by kajua

Enough space bo? :notti::notti:

Aiyo, dun remind me of that 2 series. I have 1 set. But my hubby also got 1 set. :bangwall::bangwall: That time we were not together yet, so now we have 2 sets. :jawdrop:

I think not enough for me to have 1 row niah. I have a full ht cabinet thats full of the stuff toys. And they are not properly lined in 1 row. It's all squeeze and squeeze till 3-4 rows per row. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

I think Steven will 8| us too if we got him to do. :bleah::bleah: Haha!

Enough space bo? :notti::notti:

Aiyo, dun remind me of that 2 series. I have 1 set. But my hubby also got 1 set. :bangwall::bangwall: That time we were not together yet, so now we have 2 sets. :jawdrop:

I think not enough for me to have 1 row niah. I have a full ht cabinet thats full of the stuff toys. And they are not properly lined in 1 row. It's all squeeze and squeeze till 3-4 rows per row. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

I think Steven will 8| us too if we got him to do. :bleah::bleah: Haha!

:jawdrop::jawdrop: you got so many!!!!!!

Actually when you ask Steven to make you can ask him to make till the depth is about 1 feet. Normal already made bookcase outside are about 40cm in depth. Initially Steven ask us if we wanted to make 60 cm(1ft) depth. We were emmm ahhh..cant decide then finally decide go middle...50 cm :notti:

So my hubby can put his comics 3 row deep!!!

Think if you ask Steven make, ask him make a super deep one..then you can squeeze all into 1 row

Did you get glass covers so tt you need not clean that often? I was intending to do top part w stuff toys with glass, then bottom normal doors for hubby's comics (he's a comic fan also)...

50cm just nice for 3 row deep? Per shelf? Or 3 row and then can stack 1 more 3-rows on the top? 'Unlimited' shelves in quote? :notti::notti:

Did you get glass covers so tt you need not clean that often? I was intending to do top part w stuff toys with glass, then bottom normal doors for hubby's comics (he's a comic fan also)...

50cm just nice for 3 row deep? Per shelf? Or 3 row and then can stack 1 more 3-rows on the top? 'Unlimited' shelves in quote? :notti::notti:

Yeah our bookcase is with doors. Half glass. Bottom half is wooden doors while upper half is glass doors with wooden frame I think. Cannot really remember the exact design as Steven was the one sketching it out to my FH. Anyway half glass is same price as no glass. Full glass doors will cost much more

Steven said he will make the shelves adjustable, so I guess it depends on how high we do the shelves. I think the normal height will allow 2 rows

Heard from Steven, our bookcase has actually been fabricated and ready to install. But the carpenter is so busy he has no one to send over to install the bookcase in our house :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Cheers

-Celest

Yeah our bookcase is with doors. Half glass. Bottom half is wooden doors while upper half is glass doors with wooden frame I think. Cannot really remember the exact design as Steven was the one sketching it out to my FH. Anyway half glass is same price as no glass. Full glass doors will cost much more

Steven said he will make the shelves adjustable, so I guess it depends on how high we do the shelves. I think the normal height will allow 2 rows

Heard from Steven, our bookcase has actually been fabricated and ready to install. But the carpenter is so busy he has no one to send over to install the bookcase in our house :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Cheers

-Celest

I see. Then the price is comparable to Ikea's allready. Hmm... seems we got to dig dig dig le. :(

Anyway, my capentry also delayed mahz. Coz carpenter no time for us for now. :bleah::bleah::bleah:

I see. Then the price is comparable to Ikea's allready. Hmm... seems we got to dig dig dig le. :(

Anyway, my capentry also delayed mahz. Coz carpenter no time for us for now. :bleah::bleah::bleah:

I got the Ikea Billy brochure with me now

Billy 80x28x237cm with full glass door cost $369

80cm width is about 2.5 feet. So ours it would be $738 for a 5ft

But their height is 237cm. Older HDB flat the ceiling height is 250cm, newer ones are about 260cm. So will have a gap between case height and ceiling, so must wipe :(:(

Also their depth is about half what we getting but Ikea comes with all glass doors so that is better i guess.

But pay extra so I dont have to wipe the top is worth it :notti::notti:

Cheers

-Celest

Edited by kajua

I got the Ikea Billy brochure with me now

Billy 80x28x237cm with full glass door cost $369

80cm width is about 2.5 feet. So ours it would be $738 for a 5ft

But their height is 237cm. Older HDB flat the ceiling height is 250cm, newer ones are about 260cm. So will have a gap between case height and ceiling, so must wipe :(:(

Also their depth is about half what we getting but Ikea comes with all glass doors so that is better i guess.

But pay extra so I dont have to wipe the top is worth it :notti::notti:

The wiping is a killer. I having one which is to wipe every yr. Can puke blood coz so dusty. But got 1 way. Use plastic w blue tag on sides. Yearly just change the plastic cover. :rofl:

But i need more depth for my 2 stuffed toys. :(:(

The wiping is a killer. I having one which is to wipe every yr. Can puke blood coz so dusty. But got 1 way. Use plastic w blue tag on sides. Yearly just change the plastic cover. :rofl:

But i need more depth for my 2 stuffed toys. :(:(

BUY !!! BUY!! BUY!!! ADD !! ADD!! ADD!! :dribble::dribble::dribble:

otti:

Tell Steven is Celest tempt you one..then he wont 8|8| you

Hihi Skywolf & Kajua,

Just to share wif u on Billy bookcase...I got them for my mom's place a few yrs back. The WHITE color billy bookcase. Den hor, becuz of the joss-sticks praying in the hse, they turned yellowish color after a few yrs liao....Can use detergent to clean lah but didnt turn back white-white lor..... :unsure:

Not sure if its the same for all White color bookcase, oso not sure if ur getting white color bkcases... :unsure:

Anyways, gd to see dat ur reno progressing fast n furious.... :)

BUY !!! BUY!! BUY!!! ADD !! ADD!! ADD!! :dribble::dribble::dribble:

otti:

Tell Steven is Celest tempt you one..then he wont 8|8| you

Wait wait... i dig $$$ out first. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Hihi Skywolf & Kajua,

Just to share wif u on Billy bookcase...I got them for my mom's place a few yrs back. The WHITE color billy bookcase. Den hor, becuz of the joss-sticks praying in the hse, they turned yellowish color after a few yrs liao....Can use detergent to clean lah but didnt turn back white-white lor..... :unsure:

Not sure if its the same for all White color bookcase, oso not sure if ur getting white color bkcases... :unsure:

Anyways, gd to see dat ur reno progressing fast n furious.... :)

Hmm.. thanks GreyCat... :P For me, i won't be using white coz we didnt like the extra maintainence for white stuff. :P Yah, the white ceilings above the altar's area @ my parent's hse are yellow too. Once in while got to paint white back. :P

Long time no update the blog, been a bit lazy :P also FH out of town so lazy to take picture :P

Also been tired , every time go up to the house have to clean clean clean. My FH always say no one living there now, clean for what. But I just like it clean :P , own house mah. Clean uptime one day i was coughing so badly from the bleach fumes, my FH drag me out and scolded 8| me

Anyway our sofa FINALLY CAME!!! after like 3 months!! 1st the sofa was in stock then the tv console was out of stock then wait wait wait. Finally came!! Heres what it looked like

Sofa.jpgSofa2.jpg

Our TV console. The doors open to air out that oil smell from the oil that Wihardja put on the furniture

TVConsole.jpg

Some of the other furniture in the house so far

The coffee table and err display case of fishtank stand :dunno: FH wanted to use it for fishtank but seems a bit too tall

Coffeetable.jpg

Dining set

DiningTable.jpg

My first breakfast in the house :dancingqueen:

Breakfast.jpg

Little basket we got from Toyogo for our dried goods and also the detergent (forgot take pic)

DryGoods.jpg

Our crockery

PlatesBowls.jpg

Wanted to get the red chicken type but hor FSM say my kitchen cannot have red cause its in the south and got 5 yellow 3 killings in the south. The fish one also quite nice. Just nice my FH parents place there got a shop selling all these type and the 555 pots

Oh yeah ...almost forgot...heres our bookcase

5ftBookcase.jpg

I think we made it like 1 feet short, so there is a gap between it and the door frame. But its quite good and solid....FH say maybe he will put a fish tank there .... :unsure::unsure:

I put all my Winnie, hello kitty inside!! TOok up just nice the top 2 tier. My FH comic collection also all in liao. Now left the books. Making a deep deep bookcase was a right move, really can put a lot of stuff

Skywolf!! you should make the bookcase deep deep!!

Cooked in the house twice liao, made tomato egg, toufu soup, long beans egg, pork stew.... :dribble: FH say as long as he dont lao sai means okay :notti:

Now left the oven havent tried to use and washing machine

Sofa.jpgSofa2.jpg

TVConsole.jpg

Coffeetable.jpg

DiningTable.jpg

Hi, nice walnut-coloured furnitures u have. All bought from Wihardja? btw, how much did u paid for the TV console?

Edited by hello88