Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

my package is abt 4.2k+..then plus expenses, both add up close to or slightly more than 10k...

which part of europe your friend intend to go?

same as you.. :P but 2 yrs later then he want to go.. :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
same as you.. :P but 2 yrs later then he want to go.. :bangwall:

Huh?!? then he ask now for what?!? the price wouldn't be the same anyway what....

ask him go now lar...2 years later...economy recover, package more expensive, exchange rate bo hua liao :notti:

Huh?!? then he ask now for what?!? the price wouldn't be the same anyway what....

ask him go now lar...2 years later...economy recover, package more expensive, exchange rate bo hua liao :notti:

:rofl:

he only planning to marry in 2 yrs time lah..

:rofl:

he only planning to marry in 2 yrs time lah..

Arr chey then ask now also no use leh....8|

ask him go now...more wu hua....then 2 years later honeymoon go other places....more economical :notti:

Arr chey then ask now also no use leh....8|

ask him go now...more wu hua....then 2 years later honeymoon go other places....more economical :notti:

got such thing leh.. :bangwall:

hmm ask you ah.. usually what kind of topic you have between you and your hubby??

because i wonder if ours are weird.. seldom talk on serious topics.. but then again.. cant be everyday talk on serious topic mah.. work wise got talk at times.. most of the time we are making fun of each other.. hmm...

got such thing leh.. :bangwall:

hmm ask you ah.. usually what kind of topic you have between you and your hubby??

because i wonder if ours are weird.. seldom talk on serious topics.. but then again.. cant be everyday talk on serious topic mah.. work wise got talk at times.. most of the time we are making fun of each other.. hmm...

hmm....we also seldom talk about serious stuff....we do talk about work...like how has our day been etc etc....but only very brief......most of the time, also make fun of each other and talk about nonsensical stuff....think it's normal lar.....whole day talk abt serious stuff v tiring de leh.....and some more at work already facing serious issues everyday....go home must relax talk about non-related stuff.....unwind a bit....

not weird lar.....my friends also all like that one...

hmm....we also seldom talk about serious stuff....we do talk about work...like how has our day been etc etc....but only very brief......most of the time, also make fun of each other and talk about nonsensical stuff....think it's normal lar.....whole day talk abt serious stuff v tiring de leh.....and some more at work already facing serious issues everyday....go home must relax talk about non-related stuff.....unwind a bit....

not weird lar.....my friends also all like that one...

ya lor cannot be everyday talking 'we need to save this amt.' or smiliar things.. damm stress de..

so is ok to talk rubbish.. :lol:

morning! how are you?? still surviving??

i was telling my friend that.. we manage to survive in feb.. counting on...

morning!

but your company should be ok right? that time still give out so much bonus and still hiring?

morning!

but your company should be ok right? that time still give out so much bonus and still hiring?

nv know mah.. our dept quite eng lor.. so much lesser cargos liao.. and also apr got rotation.. our current boss will be rotated out.. new boss coming..

no bonus nothing. cut cost and cut salary. :(

dun be upset.. think positive.. that you nv got axe.. :)

no bonus nothing. cut cost and cut salary. :(

it's ok lar.....nowadays low pay better than no pay.....:)

your wife preggy already right? how many more months before due? :)

nv know mah.. our dept quite eng lor.. so much lesser cargos liao.. and also apr got rotation.. our current boss will be rotated out.. new boss coming..

dun be upset.. think positive.. that you nv got axe.. :)

just take one step at a time lor...no point worrying mah....

got one day work one day.....

it's ok lar.....nowadays low pay better than no pay.....:)

your wife preggy already right? how many more months before due? :)

just take one step at a time lor...no point worrying mah....

got one day work one day.....

new addition to the family~~ :dancingqueen:

i just talk to uncle p.. he say he also planning for kid.. :notti:

i nv really worry.. if i really did.. i would have cancel my trip.. although i am alittle guilty.. :P

new addition to the family~~ :dancingqueen:

i just talk to uncle p.. he say he also planning for kid.. :notti:

i nv really worry.. if i really did.. i would have cancel my trip.. although i am alittle guilty.. :P

wow....uncle p so fast.....his customary just over nia.....so fast wana populate earth :notti: