Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Morning! Ya where's kat ah?? Ehh xinyi, you bo ma ta need to show police picture of missing person or not?

Just take one from her multiply then print one can ma??? :rofl:

good idea man.. better than nothing lah.. haha..

so what is your program today?? :rofl:

Then izit if police spot a familiar person, they must ask that person to do tweety mouth then can confirm whether is my gum jia zui buddy or not?? :rofl:

Ma ta tough job.....lui also pai tan....cos wait dio scolding from ppl.....they tot ma ta trying to be cheeky :P

ai yo.. ma ta job also lui also pai tan.. lol

i then lui also pai tan.. still have to do designer job and no money paid to me.. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i then lui also pai tan.. still have to do designer job and no money paid to me.. :rofl:

either ur expectations too high or their designer standard too low :rofl:

good idea man.. better than nothing lah.. haha..

so what is your program today?? :rofl:

ai yo.. ma ta job also lui also pai tan.. lol

i then lui also pai tan.. still have to do designer job and no money paid to me.. :rofl:

Me program today ah....now r&r first.....later going to mop floor and clean whole house to prepare for sat's event....hubby go outside earn money....only left me to clean everything....pai mia.... :rofl:

Ehh I saw your layout liao....very nice!! In fact hor, the 1st one also nice....pai seh...i really duno how to judge....cos all look nice to me.....haha...

Me program today ah....now r&r first.....later going to mop floor and clean whole house to prepare for sat's event....hubby go outside earn money....only left me to clean everything....pai mia.... :rofl:

Ehh I saw your layout liao....very nice!! In fact hor, the 1st one also nice....pai seh...i really duno how to judge....cos all look nice to me.....haha...

ok mah.. quick quick finish ur household chores u can sit in front of the computer and chat with us liaoz :rofl:

Air's lui easiest to tan!! :rofl:

ok lah.. i wrong.. my expections very high.. :rofl:

:X

dun mean dat....

i tink they might need to change their designers..... :rofl:

ok mah.. quick quick finish ur household chores u can sit in front of the computer and chat with us liaoz :P

Air's lui easiest to tan!! :rofl:

yaya.. quick quick.. give you 1 hr to do it.. which is our lunch time.. haha...

:rofl: now i realised 1-2 pics my hubby's eye is closed! didnt catch it when choosing photos. :rofl:

:rofl: now i realised 1-2 pics my hubby's eye is closed! didnt catch it when choosing photos. :rofl:

Haha...ya lor....when i see things that i like or find ok, i usually don't need much psychoing one...that's my weak point :P

1hour not enough leh...i usually take one full day to do it cos i really wiped every corner one....cos i can't stand dust...my hubby also can't stand me....he will ask me to stop cleaning and sit down....but ma chiam i sit down, he will do it like that....in the end also i do :rofl:

Haha...ya lor....when i see things that i like or find ok, i usually don't need much psychoing one...that's my weak point :rofl:

1hour not enough leh...i usually take one full day to do it cos i really wiped every corner one....cos i can't stand dust...my hubby also can't stand me....he will ask me to stop cleaning and sit down....but ma chiam i sit down, he will do it like that....in the end also i do :rofl:

you can come my house and clean up.. :rofl:

promotion? :rofl:

wat promotion??? i no receive any promotion leh...

i know who liaoz :rofl:

8|8|8|8|8|

viewed liaoz :P

i tink the outdoor photos are nice!! better than the 1st layout

but somehow i feel the indoor layout not too good... some are ok but some abit..... :P

dun mind hor... i giving my views only :P

Thought you took up the offer of your new appointment thats why so busy :( Think still the same problem of your workstation ;)

dunno wat's wrong with my insurance agent...

i checked with the bank yesterday discovered my premiums for the whole yr already deducted

but i never receive any notification from the company

so asked my agent help me check

she told me just now deduction unsuccessful. i called up the company's hotline and check and was told already deducted....

agent never do work!:rofl:!

kat MIA since yesterday

if today never appear, must call police liaoz coz 48 hrs liao mah :lol:

Yah insurance agent cannot be trusted. I already cancelled all my policies a couple of years back after the amount of time they took to do my wife's claim. When comes to collect money from us very fast. Ask them a few things about the clauses in the policies they are not sure :curse:

Maybe you focus too much on yourself and forgot about your husband liao :rofl:

Maybe you focus too much on yourself and forgot about your husband liao :rofl:

It's true actually....when i chose my photos, i only care whether i look nice or not, i totally forgot abt my hubby....then in the end, the photos we chose, my MIL said that she didn't like some of the pics cos my hubby's face look a bit guai guai....haha.... :rofl: