Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

You got take dancing class one ar? :dancingqueen:

i signed up with True Yoga lahh.. so at 1st is go yoga.. few mths back decide to try on their fusion dance. pretty fun.. so i will go every wed without fail. :P

wah seh.. then u better get more rest lor.. how come got such thing one.. did the first doc prescribe wrong medication?

yeah.. Salsa..

no lah.. not salsa.. mixture of indian and modern dancing.. recently they also came out with other types of dances

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ai ya ok lah.. at home at most sleep and also just do nothing.. but i guess have to cancel my dance class today le.. :wub:

but i usually take MC for migraine. I just cant work with migraines.. :dancingqueen:

yapz migraine is very jia lat.... :wub:

Yoz everyone!:P I am back to work liao.. Remember I was down with food poisoning last Thursday? Went to see a doctor on Saturday again coz still not feeling very well..

Then guess what? I took the new medicine but started to vomit more than before.. 8|:(

Went to hospital at 0000 hours on Sunday..

Doctor at hospital claimed that he had never see before the medicine that I was given and advised me to stop taking it.. Was on 2 days MC.. That's why never log in..

jia lat leh...

u got check with the doctor in hospital what medication is that? can sue ur clinic doctor de leh....

poor kat.. 8| Better take care eh.. need to recover all your energy before your big day.. :dancingqueen: Dont tim jiak and anything eat things. :(

but how come from your posting i feel energetic leh.. :(

I never tam jiak leh.. I eat normally.. Even forgo all the CNY goodies leh.. Still ganna this kind of ****.. I also very sian.. Yup.. Felt much better liao.. In fact, yesterday noon, already feel much better le.. I felt energetic because I had just received some good news from my manager regarding my increment mah.. :P:wub::wub:

wah seh.. then u better get more rest lor.. how come got such thing one.. did the first doc prescribe wrong medication?

yeah.. Salsa..

Yup.. Already rested for 4 days straight.. :( Actually, the doctor of the hospital also never say anything like wrong prescription or anything leh.. I asked him what caused my vomitting, he just said, he had no idea.. But claimed that he don't know what medicine I am given.. *shrugs* I also don't know what is the problem actually.. Just stop taking it and take another medicine to drain it away lor.. :(

yapz migraine is very jia lat.... :(

jia lat leh...

u got check with the doctor in hospital what medication is that? can sue ur clinic doctor de leh....

Never sue also.. Coz the doctor in the hospital don't even know what is that... How to sue? 8|

I never tam jiak leh.. I eat normally.. Even forgo all the CNY goodies leh.. Still ganna this kind of ****.. I also very sian.. Yup.. Felt much better liao.. In fact, yesterday noon, already feel much better le.. I felt energetic because I had just received some good news from my manager regarding my increment mah.. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Yup.. Already rested for 4 days straight.. :) Actually, the doctor of the hospital also never say anything like wrong prescription or anything leh.. I asked him what caused my vomitting, he just said, he had no idea.. But claimed that he don't know what medicine I am given.. *shrugs* I also don't know what is the problem actually.. Just stop taking it and take another medicine to drain it away lor.. :(

Never sue also.. Coz the doctor in the hospital don't even know what is that... How to sue? :dunno:

wahhh.. so good.. those BTBs around all have good luck leh.. so where is mine?? :(

i feel as long as now recover, just let it off ba.. afterall doc also human..

wahhh.. so good.. those BTBs around all have good luck leh.. so where is mine?? :)

i feel as long as now recover, just let it off ba.. afterall doc also human..

Ya lor.. I also thought the same thing.. Don't bother to go after the doctor.. Maybe the medicine just don't work the right way for me nia.. :dancingqueen:

I am also surprised about the increment.. Most of the staff in the companies got about 10% increment.. But I got about 16% more.. :dancingqueen: But not only me.. Still got another 2 more staff got about the same as me..

Think my boss think I very poor lately.. Got married and got a house.. So, give me alittle bit more.. :dancingqueen::dunno:

But in general, I think my boss is quite a nice guy.. When I asked about borrowing his car, he offered to lend me without hesitation. :(:(

Ya lor.. I also thought the same thing.. Don't bother to go after the doctor.. Maybe the medicine just don't work the right way for me nia.. :dancingqueen:

I am also surprised about the increment.. Most of the staff in the companies got about 10% increment.. But I got about 16% more.. :dancingqueen: But not only me.. Still got another 2 more staff got about the same as me..

Think my boss think I very poor lately.. Got married and got a house.. So, give me alittle bit more.. :dancingqueen::dunno:

But in general, I think my boss is quite a nice guy.. When I asked about borrowing his car, he offered to lend me without hesitation. :(:)

wow steady leh.. donate some to me leh.. :(

yesterday brought my bosses go eat dinner.. then got durian chendol.. my boss dont like the taste.. we were like forcing him to eat.. haha.. so fun..

Make me envy.. i think need to tell my boss I REALLY need more money.

tell me, who dont need money??

Make me envy.. i think need to tell my boss I REALLY need more money.

Hmm.. I also never tell him that I need $$ lar.. But he knows I am getting married coz I got invite him.. But he will be going off for a business trip.. But he said he will give me hongbao.. I am keeping my fingers crossed that his hongbao will be big enough to cover 2 tables.. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

wow steady leh.. donate some to me leh.. :dancingqueen:

yesterday brought my bosses go eat dinner.. then got durian chendol.. my boss dont like the taste.. we were like forcing him to eat.. haha.. so fun..

I also wish my boss will donate HIS money to me leh... :dunno::(

Your boss is local or?

Hmm.. I also never tell him that I need $$ lar.. But he knows I am getting married coz I got invite him.. But he will be going off for a business trip.. But he said he will give me hongbao.. I am keeping my fingers crossed that his hongbao will be big enough to cover 2 tables.. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

I also wish my boss will donate HIS money to me leh... :dancingqueen::dunno:

Your boss is local or?

wah seh.. your boss really generous.. :(

my bosses are japanese.. surprise that they are quite fun..

wah seh.. your boss really generous.. :dancingqueen:

my bosses are japanese.. surprise that they are quite fun..

My boy tells me that Japan companies are more niao by nature.. Is it true?

My boy tells me that Japan companies are more niao by nature.. Is it true?

i cant judge, until got pay increament chance..

Yapz....

im currently working in JAP company.

really ah.. in what sense??

Yapz....

im currently working in JAP company.

Ya lor.. I had heard about it.. Their culture also more special than others.. :dancingqueen:

i cant judge, until got pay increament chance..

When is your next increment?

wow steady leh.. donate some to me leh.. :dancingqueen:

ha ha ha.. durian chendol.. i like chendol alot though..

yeah.. everyone wants more money. but some need it more mah..

I also wish my boss will donate HIS money to me leh... :dunno::(

Your boss is local or?

wahahahaha...

if my boss give me ang pao got 200 bucks i must hide somewhere laugh liao..

You know la... jap culture is to work more OT.

But mine company heng is that when ur job is done u can do anything. But keep low profile.