Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Lucky my wife choose quite a well balance set of photos, make sure both of us look good, of course especially her lah lol. And no top ups too :rofl:

Ehh Assassin, share your photos leh :rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
It's true actually....when i chose my photos, i only care whether i look nice or not, i totally forgot abt my hubby....then in the end, the photos we chose, my MIL said that she didn't like some of the pics cos my hubby's face look a bit guai guai....haha.... :rofl:

same here.. hahaha.. i focus more on mine too.. :rofl:

Not without my wife's permission :rofl:

U just pm pm lah...we won't spread one :rofl:

U go home ask her then pm us ok?? :P

Me go be maria liao....have fun chatting!! :rofl:

Thought you took up the offer of your new appointment thats why so busy :) Think still the same problem of your workstation ;)

Yah insurance agent cannot be trusted. I already cancelled all my policies a couple of years back after the amount of time they took to do my wife's claim. When comes to collect money from us very fast. Ask them a few things about the clauses in the policies they are not sure :seeya:

nope... i gave dat up coz i cant spend too much time on work after office hrs...

er... my agent used to be ok. mayb now dat i din buy from her dat's why :P

It's true actually....when i chose my photos, i only care whether i look nice or not, i totally forgot abt my hubby....then in the end, the photos we chose, my MIL said that she didn't like some of the pics cos my hubby's face look a bit guai guai....haha.... :notti:

when i chose photos, i make sure both parties look good. if either one doesnt, then i will give dat photo up... :furious:

Ehh Assassin, share your photos leh :notti:

i asked him soo many times he oso replied with the same statement 8|

i'll be on half day leave 2morow morning so dun miss me too much ya?! :):P

nope... i gave dat up coz i cant spend too much time on work after office hrs...

er... my agent used to be ok. mayb now dat i din buy from her dat's why :)

when i chose photos, i make sure both parties look good. if either one doesnt, then i will give dat photo up... :furious:

i asked him soo many times he oso replied with the same statement :notti:

i'll be on half day leave 2morow morning so dun miss me too much ya?! :):seeya:

ai yo.. why you all always on leave de...

haiz.. too late liao.. now see if got chance to turn the table around..

ai yo.. why you all always on leave de...

coz i got too many leaves mah :)

no lah... i got something to attend to in the morning

next week when my fren comes back from US, i'll be taking half day afternoon again to go out with her!! :furious:

coz i got too many leaves mah :)

no lah... i got something to attend to in the morning

next week when my fren comes back from US, i'll be taking half day afternoon again to go out with her!! :furious:

wah liao.. steady leh... :)

go out also bo jio.. :seeya:

wah liao.. steady leh... :)

go out also bo jio.. :)

2morow go do serious biz cannot bring u along :seeya:

er.... u wanna go with me when i meet my fren meh??

but i scare if bring u along we got no chance to chat leh :furious::notti:

2morow go do serious biz cannot bring u along :)

er.... u wanna go with me when i meet my fren meh??

but i scare if bring u along we got no chance to chat leh :furious::)

wah.. so thoughtful of you leh.. *muackz*

wah liao.. i feel sleepy.. today lesser work.. now pretty free.. :seeya:

er... my agent used to be ok. mayb now dat i din buy from her dat's why ;)

when i chose photos, i make sure both parties look good. if either one doesnt, then i will give dat photo up... :seeya:

i asked him soo many times he oso replied with the same statement :P

i'll be on half day leave 2morow morning so dun miss me too much ya?! :notti::P

Ic. Why u cant spend too much time on work after office hour? You have another job at night? :notti::furious:

My statement is always the same coz my wife dont allow me to show mah 8|

But at least you saw the small version of it on msn :):)

xinyi.. tell me one day u not free one.. everyday log in to RT with fifi and air.. lol.. like go school like that.. kekekeke..

now got mystery person join in the TCSS gang.. eh assassin wanna come for the housewarming cum gambling anot? lol

Ic. Why u cant spend too much time on work after office hour? You have another job at night? 8|:furious:

My statement is always the same coz my wife dont allow me to show mah :(

But at least you saw the small version of it on msn :):)

it will be almost everyday gotta work till 10pm plus hor... i dun tink my health can take it. hubby dun really support oso and my MIL and parents super against... :notti:

oso, i feel dat it seems i wanna go there coz i wanna get out of my current job. dun wanna jump from 1 pit to another deeper pit loh... :(

thanks hor... dat small version on msn is not big enuff for me to figure out which is the eyes and nose loh :P8|

xinyi.. tell me one day u not free one.. everyday log in to RT with fifi and air.. lol.. like go school like that.. kekekeke..

now got mystery person join in the TCSS gang.. eh assassin wanna come for the housewarming cum gambling anot? lol

Mr P u not scare additional ppl go to ur housewarming to tupperware ur food?;)

like dat u gotta prepare additional food leh else we tupperware not enuff!:P:seeya::notti:

it will be almost everyday gotta work till 10pm plus hor... i dun tink my health can take it. hubby dun really support oso and my MIL and parents super against... :)

oso, i feel dat it seems i wanna go there coz i wanna get out of my current job. dun wanna jump from 1 pit to another deeper pit loh... :P

thanks hor... dat small version on msn is not big enuff for me to figure out which is the eyes and nose loh :notti:;)

Mr P u not scare additional ppl go to ur housewarming to tupperware ur food?:seeya:

like dat u gotta prepare additional food leh else we tupperware not enuff!:notti::furious::)

u coming anot?

Kat not coming cantona also not coming.. should be ok lah..

only scared AIR eat too much only..