Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

wah seh.. you all talk alot..

ok lah.. i admit lah.. i fussy bride ok??

but whats wrong with being fussy as a bride?? wedidng once in a whole life leh..

i think me and kat are the carrots lah.. we topped up the most photos... :bangwall::bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah seh.. you all talk alot..

ok lah.. i admit lah.. i fussy bride ok??

but whats wrong with being fussy as a bride?? wedidng once in a whole life leh..

i think me and kat are the carrots lah.. we topped up the most photos... :bangwall::bangwall:

Nothing wrong lah. It depends on individual. Just that you said "but i think all brides are fussy on bridal stuffs" mah. So not true for my wife lor :dancingqueen:

For your info, my wife just took 30 to 45 mins to choose and decide on her gown. I know because I went to choose with her rather than get her friends/mother/sister/dog/colleague/next door neighbour/wash toilet auntie come along :rofl:

Sorry if I sound too direct but both of us cant stand brides who bring along so many people and jam up and take up the space of the whole changing room and disregard the other brides who are also there for appointment to choose their gown, even to the extend of affecting other brides' appointment who come later because they take hours just to choose their gown. And they get the staff to take so many gowns and try on it its like a show parade. As for me how long does it get to choose mine? 15mins :P

In short we know what we want. We dont need so many people's opinion to tell us what is good what is not. And we go ahead with it.

Just relax, especially on your AD. The more you want it to be perfect the more screw ups it will be and your emotions will be affected which in turn affect your mood. Just remember wedding is suppose to be a happy affair :)

Just relax, especially on your AD. The more you want it to be perfect the more screw ups it will be and your emotions will be affected which in turn affect your mood. Just remember wedding is suppose to be a happy affair :)

I second that statement , never plan anything too much, I think they call it Murphy's Law : Once too well planned anything that can go wrong will go wrong haha :D

morning ladies.. :sport-smiley-004: tml is public holiday!! :dancingqueen:

got newcomer come and join our chit chat :notti::P

ai yo.. i think alot of ppl spying at this thread leh.. our daily talks all kanna spy! :jawdrop::jawdrop::P

Nothing wrong lah. It depends on individual. Just that you said "but i think all brides are fussy on bridal stuffs" mah. So not true for my wife lor :dancingqueen:

For your info, my wife just took 30 to 45 mins to choose and decide on her gown. I know because I went to choose with her rather than get her friends/mother/sister/dog/colleague/next door neighbour/wash toilet auntie come along :rofl:

Sorry if I sound too direct but both of us cant stand brides who bring along so many people and jam up and take up the space of the whole changing room and disregard the other brides who are also there for appointment to choose their gown, even to the extend of affecting other brides' appointment who come later because they take hours just to choose their gown. And they get the staff to take so many gowns and try on it its like a show parade. As for me how long does it get to choose mine? 15mins :P

In short we know what we want. We dont need so many people's opinion to tell us what is good what is not. And we go ahead with it.

good for you lor.. too bad this wedding alot of things i have to do it myself.. my hubby dont really care about it.. everything just say 'you decide liao just let me know'.. from planning to montage to making appts.

thats y i started early.. did alot of things myself.. ppl thinks i kiasu.. do things very early.. but i dont want end up this last mth screaming at ppl, have big arguements.. thank god, i started early.. then i relaxing my way now.. still can go out with friends..

i dont have many ppl who gives me opinion eh.. my hubby and i went for fitting, brought along with my sis.. but then she ai mai ai mai like that.. i have to bring someone.. no choice.. ask my hubby for opinions.. he will just say 'ok lor'.. of coz ended up making the decision myself.

i know nothing is perfect.. but since have time now, can make some effort to do some stuffs, so that wont regret later.. just like reno house.. spend so much you wont want a lousy job. same goes to bridal stuffs and banquet, the amt of money spend is not little. if possible to squeeze, why not??

To those who have hubbies that willing to help out on wedding stuffs.. must be grateful ya.. :)

everybody knows our daily habit liaoz... :rofl:

hmm... i think i'm more blur when i prepared for wedding. i went to the gown fitting, NOT knowing that i have to select the gown on that day :lol:

my hubby just asked my MIL along only. it was until we reached there then i know i gotta select my WG and EG :rofl:

tink i was done with both within an hr or 2... went home showed my sis the photos she said not nice leh... so i panic loh... went down again with my sis on one evening and put my choices on for her to see. when she saw, she said nice leh look very different from the photos :lol:

so ok confirm liaoz... quite chop chop oso :P

everybody knows our daily habit liaoz... :rofl:

hmm... i think i'm more blur when i prepared for wedding. i went to the gown fitting, NOT knowing that i have to select the gown on that day :lol:

my hubby just asked my MIL along only. it was until we reached there then i know i gotta select my WG and EG :rofl:

tink i was done with both within an hr or 2... went home showed my sis the photos she said not nice leh... so i panic loh... went down again with my sis on one evening and put my choices on for her to see. when she saw, she said nice leh look very different from the photos :lol:

so ok confirm liaoz... quite chop chop oso :P

i took longer time.. 2 appts to confrim my WG and EG.. 3 hrs each.. 1st appt, i thought i will like that group of WG design.. then take pic go home see see.. realise not that nice on pics.. so change lor.. but my PS gowns i selected pretty fast.

Off topic abit.. want to say something very qian bian.. :P

i am feeling fat.. :P my dance classes keep getting cancelled.. :~ :~ hasnt been going got 1 mth liao.. today got cancelled again.. :~ :~

i took longer time.. 2 appts to confrim my WG and EG.. 3 hrs each.. 1st appt, i thought i will like that group of WG design.. then take pic go home see see.. realise not that nice on pics.. so change lor.. but my PS gowns i selected pretty fast.

Off topic abit.. want to say something very qian bian.. :P

i am feeling fat.. :P my dance classes keep getting cancelled.. :~ :~ hasnt been going got 1 mth liao.. today got cancelled again.. :~ :~

I also took a very short time to select my gowns nia...i think all in all only one hour....haha...i very chin chai one....and very lazy....:P

xinyi, u siao ar?!? 8|

U so skinny liao, your fat is at where?? your head inside har?!?! 8|

Ehh too skinny wear gown not nice one leh......wait look like hanger.....mao bo liao!! 8|

xinyi, u siao ar?!? 8|

U so skinny liao, your fat is at where?? your head inside har?!?! 8|

Ehh too skinny wear gown not nice one leh......wait look like hanger.....mao bo liao!! 8|

:rofl:

haha... tummy lor... :P

no lah.. i think i have been quite sometime never sweat liao.. then i scan through the yoga center timetable.. the classes i want to attend.. timing all not right.. haiz.. when i 1st join not like that one.. :(

then recently, sinus keep coming back.. have been having running nose for the past few days.. health not been good.. i guess nua too much liao..

haha... tummy lor... :P

no lah.. i think i have been quite sometime never sweat liao.. then i scan through the yoga center timetable.. the classes i want to attend.. timing all not right.. haiz.. when i 1st join not like that one.. :(

then recently, sinus keep coming back.. have been having running nose for the past few days.. health not been good.. i guess nua too much liao..

Got a free and effective way to sweat and lose weight. Tomorrow mayday holiday, early morning at 8am, change into your running gear and go downstairs run for an hour. Confirm sweat like a pig, when u come back, u will feel da mn good! Free and easy!! No need si mi membership fee one! :notti:

Got a free and effective way to sweat and lose weight. Tomorrow mayday holiday, early morning at 8am, change into your running gear and go downstairs run for an hour. Confirm sweat like a pig, when u come back, u will feel da mn good! Free and easy!! No need si mi membership fee one! :notti:

8am ahh.. okok..

i will run in my dreamland.. :P

Morning.. Had been busy for the past 2 days.. My boss gave me loads of s h i t work to do.. No time to chat at all.. Hopefully, today will be better.. :)

ehh kat welcome back! Continue to chat!! :dancingqueen:

8am ahh.. okok..

i will run in my dreamland.. :P

No need run in dreamland....another way to sweat.....

Today go on shopping spree, then swipe your credit cards like end of the world is coming.....then when your bill comes, you definitely will auto-sweat....auto slim-down.....i bet my money on this...:notti:

This is one stone kills two birds....u can have many many nice clothes, at the same time, slim down....why not?? :notti: