Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:rofl:

ya lor.. we confirm have pre celebration here for 1 week... :notti:

ya the week before our departure, we dun work..le't's just chat whle day :notti:

outside seems going to rain soon.. need to think of somewhere sheltered for lunch liao.. :bangwall:

ya da mn sian man....raining everywhere also v crowded :bangwall:

ya da mn sian man....raining everywhere also v crowded :bangwall:

ya lor damm sian..

this morning also.. suddenly heavy downpour.. i saw the rain coming.. then want to quickly run to LRT station.. but is too late.. :bangwall:

i just saw there is Premium services bus from bukit panjang to my office here.. but 1 trip is $4 sia.. although comfy ride.. but fo you think is worth? :unsure:

ya lor damm sian..

this morning also.. suddenly heavy downpour.. i saw the rain coming.. then want to quickly run to LRT station.. but is too late.. :bangwall:

i just saw there is Premium services bus from bukit panjang to my office here.. but 1 trip is $4 sia.. although comfy ride.. but fo you think is worth? :unsure:

oh my there also got a new premium bus....but goes all the way to jurong...WHAT DA?!?! :curse:

There's a release of new premium buses recently....it's strictly no standing kind....WHAT DA?!?! :curse:

Oh what bus number is that?!?! At the interchange?!? If there got, then next time if hubby out of town, i can take that bus....

as for worth it or not, depends lar.....for me, my normal journey, LRT+MRT will be abt $3+, close to $4....so for me, it's worth it lor....i just wana know the travelling time nia....

i can still log in and post although i'm far away in europe :notti:

We will miss you de! :wub:

And your souvenirs...:wub: :wub: :wub:

Pls post more often when u are there hor! Take some pictures for us see see :notti:

oh my there also got a new premium bus....but goes all the way to jurong...WHAT DA?!?! :curse:

There's a release of new premium buses recently....it's strictly no standing kind....WHAT DA?!?! :curse:

Oh what bus number is that?!?! At the interchange?!? If there got, then next time if hubby out of town, i can take that bus....

as for worth it or not, depends lar.....for me, my normal journey, LRT+MRT will be abt $3+, close to $4....so for me, it's worth it lor....i just wana know the travelling time nia....

We will miss you de! :wub:

And your souvenirs...:wub: :wub: :wub:

Pls post more often when u are there hor! Take some pictures for us see see :notti:

if travelling time is shorter, i will take the premium bus too... slightly ex nvm as long as dun have to leave too early and squeeze with the ppl...

u miss the souvenirs more than u miss me... :(

yup! i will post the photos in FB :P

till now still dunno wat's the plan for weekends... heard dat some of them going to other city but they never jio me!! :~ :~ :~

dun care... die die i oso wanna tag along :P

if travelling time is shorter, i will take the premium bus too... slightly ex nvm as long as dun have to leave too early and squeeze with the ppl...

u miss the souvenirs more than u miss me... :(

yup! i will post the photos in FB :P

till now still dunno wat's the plan for weekends... heard dat some of them going to other city but they never jio me!! :~ :~ :~

dun care... die die i oso wanna tag along :P

but buses more likely to be caught in morning rush hour traffic no matter how fast they go...then got to wake up very early leh....and i think such premium buses got timings one....very stressed, every morning have to rush....:bangwall:

no lar...who say?!? I miss u too mah.....the souvenirs is just the bonus part....who no like bonus one?!?! :notti:

sounds happening leh....u excited or not?!? pack bags already?!

sounds happening meh??

i niam at that guy like mad when he told me they had booked the accomodation and train... but my proj manager says they have not leh...

but i expect to be entertained throughout the whole flight coz i'm sitting beside a joker :rofl:

i... have... not... even started packing yet :unsure:

sounds happening meh??

i niam at that guy like mad when he told me they had booked the accomodation and train... but my proj manager says they have not leh...

but i expect to be entertained throughout the whole flight coz i'm sitting beside a joker :rofl:

i... have... not... even started packing yet :unsure:

ya! u going europe leh auntie....not malaysia....not exciting meh?!? :bangwall:

ok nvm lar...tonight u go home put a few pieces of underwear and few pieces of clothes in your luggage can liao.....:P