Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

damm sleepy.. zz zz zz

eh recently US market woes got affect on your side?

got lor....bank mah...sure kena one...

now frantically checking how much exposure we have to lehman.....the traders here all nvr go out for lunch....everyone v stressed.....

hope there won't be a day when we need to come with empty duffel bags and leave with them full...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
got lor....bank mah...sure kena one...

now frantically checking how much exposure we have to lehman.....the traders here all nvr go out for lunch....everyone v stressed.....

hope there won't be a day when we need to come with empty duffel bags and leave with them full...

hmm okok.. but you still seems quite eng.. :lol:

my ex company also affect.. my friend is asked to go back to work on sat as usual.. to verify everything..

Edited by xinyi_reiko

Finally can log in successfully le... :dancingqueen: Computer hang like mad whenever I try to access RT... :bangwall::bangwall:

ehh it's coming to end of day soon leh then u come in....:bangwall:

hmm okok.. but you still seems quite eng.. :lol:

my ex company also affect.. my friend is asked to go back to work on sat as usual.. to verify everything..

not much trade leh....my inbox very quiet.....also good lar...no mood to work also...

:rofl:

i feel we are very heng that our wedding finished liao.. recession really coming.. :bangwall:

then again hor...recession means hotel packages MIGHT be cheaper liao leh :bangwall:

then again hor...recession means hotel packages MIGHT be cheaper liao leh :bangwall:

cheaper? sure or not?

those want to get married 2009 and 2010 by right should book venues, sign bridal package liao.. all sign at higher price..

cheaper? sure or not?

those want to get married 2009 and 2010 by right should book venues, sign bridal package liao.. all sign at higher price..

ok or maybe stagnant prices lor....recession usually fewer ppl get married and even lesser ppl wana hold in expensive hotels....

ya lor.....but i'm just glad mine's over :P

ok or maybe stagnant prices lor....recession usually fewer ppl get married and even lesser ppl wana hold in expensive hotels....

ya lor.....but i'm just glad mine's over :P

yaya.. haiz sian lor.. everyday hear such news.. then everyday hear figures like 20 billion, 30 billion.. :bangwall:

yaya.. haiz sian lor.. everyday hear such news.. then everyday hear figures like 20 billion, 30 billion.. :bangwall:

ya lor...if i dio toto 20bn, 30bn, how nice:notti:

but the 20bn, 30bn now is machiam chin chai chin chai lose $2 $3 like that :bangwall:

moring is TGIF!!! :dancingqueen: another day closer to our trips.. :dancingqueen:

ya lor...if i dio toto 20bn, 30bn, how nice:notti:

but the 20bn, 30bn now is machiam chin chai chin chai lose $2 $3 like that :bangwall:

toto only have million nia.. you need to tio toto many many times (1st be 1st prize, not shared by any winners) then maybe got chance to hit billion..

sometime i think they really have 20bn, 30bn cold hard cash or not?? :unsure:

suka suka they announce "we will pump in 50bn into the market" :rolleyes: