Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Good morning!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Gers, got watch the news yesterday? The news about the poisoned milk in China...

Morning! ehh today u can log in liao ar?

I didn't watch leh...these few days nvr watch TV....what happened?!? update me leh....I only know the poison part but what's on yest's news?!?!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I didn't watch leh...these few days nvr watch TV....what happened?!? update me leh....I only know the poison part but what's on yest's news?!?!

Yup... I can log in le.. Coz Xinyi asked me to download firefox to access to RT.. It's loading tonnes better.. Nev er hang liao... :)

the story quite long ah..

you can follow up here..

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp.../376886/1/.html

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp.../376964/1/.html

Yup... I can log in le.. Coz Xinyi asked me to download firefox to access to RT.. It's loading tonnes better.. Nev er hang liao... :)

no problem.. i feel firefox is much better.. websites load faster.. :P

oh i read abt this in the papers yest liao....they also said not to buy YILI brand yoghurt from our local supermarkets...they are right now recalling everything back.....hope no one ends up buying their or sim goods man....y china ppl always chu this kind of pattern one?!? first is soy sauce then now this....

the other time the fisher and paykel recalled back toys...also made in china one right?!? Idiotic ppl....for the sake of money, they are willing to so anything....

oh i read abt this in the papers yest liao....they also said not to buy YILI brand yoghurt from our local supermarkets...they are right now recalling everything back.....hope no one ends up buying their or sim goods man....y china ppl always chu this kind of pattern one?!? first is soy sauce then now this....

the other time the fisher and paykel recalled back toys...also made in china one right?!? Idiotic ppl....for the sake of money, they are willing to so anything....

is like that one lah.. i feel dont blame china lor.. last time the contact lens solution also what.. i think contact lens solution from US one right??? :unsure:

so next time best is to breastfeed the baby.. breastfeed until 3yrs old.. :lol:

Air, aunty kat asked you can log in web msn or not.. because she still got problem coming in to RT...

Her company also ban msn application, but she using the web base one.. no need to dl anything...

is like that one lah.. i feel dont blame china lor.. last time the contact lens solution also what.. i think contact lens solution from US one right??? :unsure:

Air, aunty kat asked you can log in web msn or not.. because she still got problem coming in to RT...

Her company also ban msn application, but she using the web base one.. no need to dl anything...

i duno....i'm not very fond of them :P

aunty kat got private message me...i dun wana use the web based one leh....cos u nvr know when u might be checked...and i think msn website kena blocked....my company suka suka like to anyhw block websites one :bangwall:

ya lor...RT very slow man....shd upgrade server :P

i duno....i'm not very fond of them :P

aunty kat got private message me...i dun wana use the web based one leh....cos u nvr know when u might be checked...and i think msn website kena blocked....my company suka suka like to anyhw block websites one :bangwall:

ya lor...RT very slow man....shd upgrade server :P

aunty kat says she cant even come in here.. :bangwall:

you try this website.. http://www.ebuddy.com/

i machiam messenger leh :bangwall:

today RT da mn slow...take a few minutes to load each page....:rolleyes:

cannot lar....msn quite distracting leh...and v obvious...

Good morning, Anybody try the google explorer?

i think so....will check with them :)

Normally they come in as a package, that inclusive of urn, placement, and the shen zhu pai. They will request you for a photo. A passport size will do for the urn.

Fast fast shoot "aunty" before she come in to 8|

Good morning, Anybody try the google explorer?

Normally they come in as a package, that inclusive of urn, placement, and the shen zhu pai. They will request you for a photo. A passport size will do for the urn.

Fast fast shoot "aunty" before she come in to 8|

no nv try leh.. need so many browsers for what?? :bangwall:

you very bad.. always want to bully aunty kat.. 8|

good morning, gals!!!

me awake liaoz!!

the air is too dry... my nose quite painful... cant sleep well... :(

Siao bo, Europe time now is 3am. Air is pincing your nose? icon4.gifYou miss her iszit?

you very bad.. always want to bully aunty kat.. 8|

uncle of couse talk to aunty then who? Can bully u? :deal: