Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

Hd Or Hd Ready?

Can you afford to wait in May. Will have another PC show that definitely give u a good discount.

I bought my Full HD Samsung N series 40inch at PC show for $2300 nett with installation. Heavy bargain with the salesman at the last day.

Today tis model cost > $3.4k if no roadshow.

Go for Samsung as the LCD technology is more advanced and price ok.

thats a good price u paid. did it come with any additional free gifts?

i can wait for May lah... but of coz i rather not :yamseng:

---------------------------------------------------------

thank u all for your advise.

i think this wkend i go and see again.

jimmy75, u got good lobang to buy? share leh... or PM me also can. kam sia!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thats a good price u paid. did it come with any additional free gifts?

i can wait for May lah... but of coz i rather not :yamseng:

---------------------------------------------------------

thank u all for your advise.

i think this wkend i go and see again.

jimmy75, u got good lobang to buy? share leh... or PM me also can. kam sia!

Thks. No free gift.

Think will drop further if you can wait.

Thks. No free gift.

Think will drop further if you can wait.

hmm... when is this PC show? May confirm will have? How abt those at the expo, normally thats in which month?

hmm... when is this PC show? May confirm will have? How abt those at the expo, normally thats in which month?

I think the show is in May at Expo.

Best Denki PP running a Sharp Aquos roadshow. 42" latest model selling at $2499 and comes bundled with $200 cashcard value, $200 ntuc voucher, a HD DVD player and 5 year warranty. 37" selling at $2288, and 32" at $1388. Full HD, I think. Very tempting. Are these good deals? Any comments about the quality of Sharp Aquos?

Best Denki PP running a Sharp Aquos roadshow. 42" latest model selling at $2499 and comes bundled with $200 cashcard value, $200 ntuc voucher, a HD DVD player and 5 year warranty. 37" selling at $2288, and 32" at $1388. Full HD, I think. Very tempting. Are these good deals? Any comments about the quality of Sharp Aquos?

hi ggmummy,

is this model a full HD? if full HD like very worth leh. PP is parkway? but i'm not sure if sharp good or not.

hi ggmummy,

is this model a full HD? if full HD like very worth leh. PP is parkway? but i'm not sure if sharp good or not.

Hi phoenix,

The models are NOT full HD. Talked to another sales guy today. Was told they are not the newest model as well. In this case, it is not that great a deal after all. However, confirmed that the 5-year warranty covers the hard panel. Don't know how true.

Hi phoenix,

The models are NOT full HD. Talked to another sales guy today. Was told they are not the newest model as well. In this case, it is not that great a deal after all. However, confirmed that the 5-year warranty covers the hard panel. Don't know how true.

They is IT show in Mar, maybe u guys can wait.

No its not a good deal. I bought my Samsung 40" for less than $2400.. but the HD DVD is a nice throw-in. on the otherhand, it wouldn't be a solid one either if its a free gift.

As vowsh has mentioned, wait for the IT fairs, i bought mine at an IT fair almost a year ago.

the last IT fair i went, the LG full hd was less than 3k , thats a good deal..

No its not a good deal. I bought my Samsung 40" for less than $2400.. but the HD DVD is a nice throw-in. on the otherhand, it wouldn't be a solid one either if its a free gift.

As vowsh has mentioned, wait for the IT fairs, i bought mine at an IT fair almost a year ago.

the last IT fair i went, the LG full hd was less than 3k , thats a good deal..

Based on samsung retailer the breakeven pt for 40" Full HD is around $2300. Anything below the retailers will not earn much. Quite likely samsung N series will hit this price this yr.

The M series may still hovers around >3$k.

Based on samsung retailer the breakeven pt for 40" Full HD is around $2300. Anything below the retailers will not earn much. Quite likely samsung N series will hit this price this yr.

The M series may still hovers around >3$k.

I agree that the M series would likely be more than 3K.

haven't done much research on the pricings as i don't think i'll be getting another telly soon. lol.. but the N series and M series are very nice .

set a budget, go for the best you can afford within the budget... no point asking what to look out for, what brand as we can recommend the best, but out of budget

am deciding btwn 42" pioneer plasma & 46" samsung lcd.... tot of waitg for IT show but afraid by then scared no stk.... however, wana get feedbk on forumers who has any of the above... wat's ur comment? thkz~! :P

Pioneer 42" kuro plasma (around 3400) is no doubt nice, but i cant get over the fact that im not getting a full 1080p full HD panel. But for the price, i can buy a 50" samsung full HD plasma (P9?).

Best bet, wait for the IT show in early March.