Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cantona7

Psp Or Ipod Classic?

Hi guys today is the last day promotion on iPod Classic 80GB ($428 less $50) I still couldnt decide whether to buy iPod Classic or PSP??? :wacko:

Anybody can give some suggestion.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Get the PSP.

Mum Dad and Kids all can play.

But PSP only got 4GB I scare not enough for Games, songs & moives. :dunno:

BTW any diff in the sound quality between PSP & iPod??? :wacko:

dotz... now psp got sell 8GB pro memory stick at about $150.

4GB is far more then enough.

to the sound quality is about the same. no diff. just that ipod listen for too long also sianz... can switch to play game or watch moive. like shampoo 3 in 1. :dunno:

But PSP only got 4GB I scare not enough for Games, songs & moives. 8|

BTW any diff in the sound quality between PSP & iPod??? :dunno:

What Devilaz said is true. you either get a jack of all trades all in one PSP.

or an ipod that can't play games.

I rather have the former because I know that sometimes i could be bored of listening to music and just want a change.

4gb is more than enough. 1 game alone can occupy you for quite a while.

8|

Hi guys today is the last day promotion on iPod Classic 80GB ($428 less $50) I still couldnt decide whether to buy iPod Classic or PSP??? :dunno:

Anybody can give some suggestion.

why not take up the Amex promo where you pay $300 for the annual fee of the plat card

and get the iPod classic 80GB, Feed-at-Raffles card free 8|

why not take up the Amex promo where you pay $300 for the annual fee of the plat card

and get the iPod classic 80GB, Feed-at-Raffles card free :dunno:

Really? I'm planning to apply for the card though.

Really? I'm planning to apply for the card though.

yes, got this email from a friend

offer valid till end of this month

if you want i can forward the application form to you, or you can just call amex up and ask them to send it to you :lol:

Thank you for your interest in the American Express Platinum Credit Card. With this Card, you will enjoy instant recognition and outstanding lifestyle privileges. Here is a summary of the Platinum Credit Card privileges:

· Platinum Zones: Complimentary entry, 1-for-1 drinks and 10 Times Membership RewardsTM points at selected outlets in Clarke Quay, Dempsey Road, Emerald Hill, Sentosa and more!

· Platinum Dining: Complimentary 'Feed at Raffles' membership worth S$388 and up to 50% savings at over 300 outlets

· Platinum Health & Wellness: Enjoy total savings of over S$2,500 with 1-for-1 gym membership, complimentary yoga packages and spa treatments

· Platinum Golf: 365 days of complimentary golf at top clubs every year, access to leading golf clubs at home and across the globe.

· Platinum Movies: 5 Times Membership Rewards™ points on ticket purchases, American Express Platinum Priority Queue at the box office, 1-for-1 popcorn and more

· Platinum Rewards: Earn 10 Times Membership Rewards™ points when you spend at over 500 Platinum Partners, locally and in the region

· Platinum Financial Benefits: Two supplementary cards with a permanent fee waiver.

Enjoy incredible savings with all these amazing Platinum privileges at an annual fee of just S$300. What's more, sign up today and receive a complimentary Longines timepiece worth S$830 when you spend S$5,000 in your first year of Cardmembership.

In addition, upon approval of your Card application, you will receive the iPod classic (80GB) valued at S$428 with our compliments¹. To be eligible for this offer, you must sign up one supplementary card with this application.

Edited by applefreak

yes, got this email from a friend

offer valid till end of this month

if you want i can forward the application form to you, or you can just call amex up and ask them to send it to you :lol:

Thank you for your interest in the American Express Platinum Credit Card. With this Card, you will enjoy instant recognition and outstanding lifestyle privileges. Here is a summary of the Platinum Credit Card privileges:

· Platinum Zones: Complimentary entry, 1-for-1 drinks and 10 Times Membership RewardsTM points at selected outlets in Clarke Quay, Dempsey Road, Emerald Hill, Sentosa and more!

· Platinum Dining: Complimentary 'Feed at Raffles' membership worth S$388 and up to 50% savings at over 300 outlets

· Platinum Health & Wellness: Enjoy total savings of over S$2,500 with 1-for-1 gym membership, complimentary yoga packages and spa treatments

· Platinum Golf: 365 days of complimentary golf at top clubs every year, access to leading golf clubs at home and across the globe.

· Platinum Movies: 5 Times Membership Rewards™ points on ticket purchases, American Express Platinum Priority Queue at the box office, 1-for-1 popcorn and more

· Platinum Rewards: Earn 10 Times Membership Rewards™ points when you spend at over 500 Platinum Partners, locally and in the region

· Platinum Financial Benefits: Two supplementary cards with a permanent fee waiver.

Enjoy incredible savings with all these amazing Platinum privileges at an annual fee of just S$300. What's more, sign up today and receive a complimentary Longines timepiece worth S$830 when you spend S$5,000 in your first year of Cardmembership.

In addition, upon approval of your Card application, you will receive the iPod classic (80GB) valued at S$428 with our compliments¹. To be eligible for this offer, you must sign up one supplementary card with this application.

I wan the application form. :lol::lol:

Good idea. My friend managed to get a waiver on the card. I wonder if can get anot.. heh heh..

Cantona...

go to pioneer mall, scenic multimedia... dun have to travel so far to get a PSP

the price there is very good. No hidden costs like those shops in SLS.

Cantona...

go to pioneer mall, scenic multimedia... dun have to travel so far to get a PSP

the price there is very good. No hidden costs like those shops in SLS.

Thks Andy,

Yesterday Nite I went to the Jurong Point 4th flr games shop and they quoted me $329.00 per set w/o anything, and they offer me the latest version 3.71. :good: I will go Pioneer Mall check it up. :good:

Any news whether there will be a new PSP coming out??? :furious: