Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shutiao06

A Place We Call Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Kinda deja vu, heehee :P

hehe.. u bet. thanks to u, we decided to go ahead wif the hackin...and i tink we din regret it :good:

so how's ur preps for shiftin in? muz b excited rite.. :notti:

Edited by shutiao06

hi...juz some updates. went over to look at our place late at nite haa.. din bring any torchlight along too. luckily the light from the corridor was bright enuf to let us roughly see how was everythg :P

can say tat ceiling works done, piping done, partition works mostly done. all the structural items are already up.. now reali excited..seein everythg in place already.. reali can picture better how the place is gona b like hee :dancingqueen: cant wait for reno to be completed! :sport-smiley-004:

muz reali thank ID for following closely to the work schedule given to us or sometimes even ahead of it :thumbs up: for tat.. hopefully the reno wil continue smoothly without hiccups :bow:

some pics we took juz now..very bad quality cos of the darkness :P very messy too..

view of how false ceiling wil look like from door

8maynightdisplaynichepk1.jpg

view from LR window

8maynightgo3.jpg

LR partition which is also where our tv wil b

lrpartitionwithceilingvyq4.jpg

our display niche in LR to provide support to sofa as well as to break the shape of the slanted wall :P

displayniche2zr4.jpg

Edited by shutiao06

juz rec'd mms from id in the mornin tat the wall has been demolished. tat was fast :o

here's the pic hee

dsc04136ri7.jpg

Wow hacking down the wall for WIW, u must have alot of clothes. :notti::notti:

nice to see everything go so smoothly~

waiting for more pix wor~

:yamseng:

Thanks harold :) finally tomorrow we'll b goin down to take a look.. hope to c more progress hee.

so how's ur shiftin in.. believe u shld have shifted in already rite.. :sport-smiley-004: mayb tom when we're there can pop by to c if u need any help :notti:

Wow hacking down the wall for WIW, u must have alot of clothes. :notti::notti:

haha..not reali la.. juz tat thought tat space beside the HSS not much use, so might as wall hack the wall down to do a WIW, as well as bring the wall to wall mount the tv on nearer to the sofa :P

hehe.. u bet. thanks to u, we decided to go ahead wif the hackin...and i tink we din regret it :good:

so how's ur preps for shiftin in? muz b excited rite.. :notti:

yeah.. busy with sifting since friday and finally stayed over for a night on sat :sport-smiley-004:

think another 1-2 weeks and we'll be shifting in permanantly le :dancingqueen:

your reno coming along good sia :good:

hihi shutiao! wow...the progress looks good.

so nice to have things started. mine still stuck. this servicing centre is really inefficient. they hack of the parquet 3 weeks ago and have yet to start working on the new ones.

you doing a walk-in wardrobe with the space after hacking off the wall? :) We initially intended to hack off the wall but didn't go ahead with it eventually cos afraid of future complications if we wanna sell the house next time.

yo ger!

Nice to see that your reno progress is fast...even faster than mine..

Hubby was nagging at me for taking my sweet time!

Been busy buying stuff over the weekends...tired... :(

Will set up my reno blog soon once the reno starts in end of this mth...

Some updates on the stuff we purchased over the wkend.. total damage $2654 :( then paid another 30% progress paymt to ID... reali broke now :~

Sony 37" LCD TV.. think it was a steal at $1049 :D

tvfrontlk1.jpg

Rinnai hob & hood

rb28fvwa1.jpg

rh972cth3.jpg

Kitchen Sink

kitchensinkzr1.jpg

Ariston Dove Storage Heater 25L-cant find the pic from website :P

MBR light

mbrlightyp1.jpg

BR 1 & 2 lights

br12lightslh1.jpg

HSS & bathrooms lights

2bathroomshsslightim8.jpg

but i dun reali like the lights we selected :( did it in quite a rush..cos actually ID bought us to geylang area to c lights..but found the lights in tat shop quite expensive..so end up we went to buy on our own..cos seen cheaper ones previously. but i tink the selection quite limited..and ID actually said this wk installin lights so by thur gota get them delivered. Who knows painter couldnt make it to start wk on tue..can only start on thur..so installation of lights wil b nex wk..if we know earlier..wont get the lights so quickly.. but bo bian..already bought..dun tink we can juz discard them n get new ones :bangwall: luckily haven buy our dinnin light..now gota slowly go ard to look for a nice one.. :unsure:

btw, this is our cooker area with the tiles done up and box up above done too :)

cookerareadonenz5.jpg

harold, sure.. wil drop u a msg if we r droppin by.. finish ur unpacking? :P

jjcian - wow so fast ah..seein ur home sweet home anxious to move in permanently rite hee..cos i recalled u mentioned might not b so soon :P i cant wait for my reno to finish too :sport-smiley-004: so far so gd.. juz keep my fingers crossed :P

roseberry - :jawdrop: wow they r reali takin a long time.. mayb gota go rush them..else they'll take their own sweet time.. tell them ur reno startin..might help..tat time i oso told them tat hee. yap, hacked away the wall between MBR & LR to make space for WIW. hmm hopefully the future owner likes our design then no issue :unsure:

yo crazygirl48, hee me oso very fickle minded and already took my own sweet time..but plan to shift in in jun so no choice gota b more decisive hee. gd.. waiting for ur pics ah. hope to drop by to see the actual work in progress :notti:

hahaha!

now waiting to install the aircon pipings end of this may...

then the reno can start in full force liao..

I already bought abt 13K worth of things and 2K plus as deposit..

Another 8K more need to pay when things are delivered in june and july period!

Lucky still within budget....

Now, I only left the most expensive things in the house need to buy...the 2 TVs!

Waiting for the June sales and PC show to see any greater discounts and good buys!

Small small things can slowly buy....

hahaha!

now waiting to install the aircon pipings end of this may...

then the reno can start in full force liao..

I already bought abt 13K worth of things and 2K plus as deposit..

Another 8K more need to pay when things are delivered in june and july period!

Lucky still within budget....

Now, I only left the most expensive things in the house need to buy...the 2 TVs!

Waiting for the June sales and PC show to see any greater discounts and good buys!

Small small things can slowly buy....

wow.. u already spent quite a bit.. so i guess u've bought bulk of ur things already rite? for us, stil haven buy any furniture yet haha. this long wkend muz go shopping.. gota spend more money again :(

o we only have one tv.. in living room hee.. mayb nex time got budget then consider to have one in MBR :P

waitin for ur reno to start..then can c pics soon or i tink even by tat time we might have shifted in already, can go ur place to c c look look? :notti:

u've finalised everythg already?

Ya...

the major things already bought liao...that's y pockets have big holes now....

settled most of the things liao...now waiting for reno to start in june...

can can...

we live so near...neighbours liao...can come and look look when more things are done...

:)

Edited by crazygirl48