Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shutiao06

A Place We Call Home

hi shutiao06,

i'm also in JW but in st61 near st63 though...welcome!..

Hi all, thanks for visiting and the interest hee.. hope u all enjoy the pics.. woah.. took me a long time..ha.

hi joyousonline, thanks! :bleah:

i'm in st 64 hee.. but yeah, we're stil near.. same neighbourhood! :lol: hope to know more ppl in this neighbourhood.. :)

cyanide, i'm at blk 676b.. corridor unit.. guess urs shld b corridor unit but at the other side (near the staircase) rite? tat's y mirror image of mine hee :wub:

haroldism, alamak.. dun laugh at me leh.. me abit of IT idiot leh haaha.. but finally the pics are up! hee.

but d.amn tired liao...time for bed.. nitez :rolleyes:

Edited by shutiao06

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Sorry for the delay.. been bz.. :furious:

Pictures! Finally solve the prob of uploading!

Happy viewing! :dancingqueen:

View from main entrance

viewfrommainentranceoj9.jpg

view from main entrance showing corridor window

viewfrommainentranceshoou7.jpg

view from LR windows to main entrance

viewfromlrwindowstomaincu3.jpg

view from LR windows into bedrooms

viewfromlrwindowsintobeke4.jpg

Wah got pics liao nice nice :furious::dancingqueen:

Good luck for your renovation!! :yamseng:

Hi all,

hdbfloorplaneditedaa2.th.jpg

ok my neighbor have the same layout as yours.

and she had some interesting idea for this layout. (she is a interior designer)

But now she only draw the idea on the floor, still waiting for HDB to do the defects.

She hack the wall between the MBR and living room and new wall from the HHS middle and the BR3 door line. Hence making the MBR bigger for WIW or other stuff.

Her TV will be this wall... same idea as me.

as for her slope wall she will be doing 3 feature wall. (like a mirror image 7)

so the wall will look straight. like a stair design.

Hrrr hope you can visualise.... hehehe

if not you can pop in for some idea.

Great! hehe... got pic to see liao.... keep posting more... and all the best for your renovation...

Hmm.. my uncle also got a flat at Blk 675B.... I like his toilet so much.... so nice and big.... :yamseng:

guess that your toilet is the same... nice nice.... :dunno:

ok my neighbor have the same layout as yours.

and she had some interesting idea for this layout. (she is a interior designer)

But now she only draw the idea on the floor, still waiting for HDB to do the defects.

She hack the wall between the MBR and living room and new wall from the HHS middle and the BR3 door line. Hence making the MBR bigger for WIW or other stuff.

Her TV will be this wall... same idea as me.

as for her slope wall she will be doing 3 feature wall. (like a mirror image 7)

so the wall will look straight. like a stair design.

Hrrr hope you can visualise.... hehehe

if not you can pop in for some idea.

choonyin, thanks! all the best for ur reno too.. do update and post more pics hee :)

Hi alexter,

o reali? hmm so is she doing any designing for any of the flats there? hee. anyway, the other time one of the id we met up also suggested hacking the wall between MBR & LR, then usin tat area for WIW. but i think the idea was a bit diff, cos the new wall was to align with the HSS. so i tink i can understand wat u mean. TV wall to be this wall, which means the wiring, sockets, scv gota redo? the id also proposed this to us, but juz worried duno whether wil cause tv reception to b bad or not hee.

hmm for the wall, i cant reali visualise it.. but if it's like a stairs design, i picture it to b like 3 kinda L shaped triangles overlappin? haa pai sei leh i duno ur neighbour can pop in like tat ah hee.. or perhaps we can go visit u? then after tat if ur neighbour's in, u can intro us to her hee :P

saw ur blog, seems like a lot of things done rite... also keen to c the progress of ur reno hee.

Great! hehe... got pic to see liao.... keep posting more... and all the best for your renovation...

Hmm.. my uncle also got a flat at Blk 675B.... I like his toilet so much.... so nice and big.... :notti:

guess that your toilet is the same... nice nice.... :D

haa ok i'll try. got 2 more pics to post.. hopefully can upload smoothly :P

oic.. err our toilet big meh? i find ok only leh. the common toilet shower area sooo small haa. wonderin how m i goin to hand wash clothes nex time haa. somemore the wooden doors take up so much space, very inconvenient, tinkin of whether to change to bi-fold doors :notti:

i actually prefer ur toilet.. cos located at passageway there more convenient and the tiles look nicer too hee.

went down last sat to take a look at the rectification progress.

yeah! finally our LR grouting is white! :D feedback abt the kitchen and toilets grouting separately, so wasnt done yet. hopefully they'll do tat for us as well.

rectifiedlrgroutingia0.jpg

they also vanished the LR skirtin for us as we complained abt the black patches and uneven tone :P

but i tink not very well done yet, cos some of the dents on the skirtin they did not do anythin abt it, so after the vanish, can stil see the dent when i look from the side. gota feedback again..

skirtingrevanishedbx8.jpg

Edited by shutiao06

choonyin, thanks! all the best for ur reno too.. do update and post more pics hee :)

Hi alexter,

o reali? hmm so is she doing any designing for any of the flats there? hee. anyway, the other time one of the id we met up also suggested hacking the wall between MBR & LR, then usin tat area for WIW. but i think the idea was a bit diff, cos the new wall was to align with the HSS. so i tink i can understand wat u mean. TV wall to be this wall, which means the wiring, sockets, scv gota redo? the id also proposed this to us, but juz worried duno whether wil cause tv reception to b bad or not hee.

hmm for the wall, i cant reali visualise it.. but if it's like a stairs design, i picture it to b like 3 kinda L shaped triangles overlappin? haa pai sei leh i duno ur neighbour can pop in like tat ah hee.. or perhaps we can go visit u? then after tat if ur neighbour's in, u can intro us to her hee :good:

saw ur blog, seems like a lot of things done rite... also keen to c the progress of ur reno hee.

haa ok i'll try. got 2 more pics to post.. hopefully can upload smoothly :)

oic.. err our toilet big meh? i find ok only leh. the common toilet shower area sooo small haa. wonderin how m i goin to hand wash clothes nex time haa. somemore the wooden doors take up so much space, very inconvenient, tinkin of whether to change to bi-fold doors :notti:

i actually prefer ur toilet.. cos located at passageway there more convenient and the tiles look nicer too hee.

went down last sat to take a look at the rectification progress.

yeah! finally our LR grouting is white! :( feedback abt the kitchen and toilets grouting separately, so wasnt done yet. hopefully they'll do tat for us as well.

rectifiedlrgroutingia0.jpg

they also vanished the LR skirtin for us as we complained abt the black patches and uneven tone :)

but i tink not very well done yet, cos some of the dents on the skirtin they did not do anythin abt it, so after the vanish, can stil see the dent when i look from the side. gota feedback again..

skirtingrevanishedbx8.jpg

Alamak, i didn't know can ask them to redo n whiten the grouting between the tiles...looks so much better lah. But we getting our keys back by this weekend and reno planning to start next week! Too late liao...sianz... :bleah:

Alamak, i didn't know can ask them to redo n whiten the grouting between the tiles...looks so much better lah. But we getting our keys back by this weekend and reno planning to start next week! Too late liao...sianz... :P

o i tink u can try askin them abt it. c whether they can do it these 2 days. shld b quite fast one. else try to negotiate for it to b done after the reno lor. juz tell them u all 4gotten to include it in the defects list c wat they say :P

ya i also tink after the groutin has been done, it reali looks better. hope to c more progress this wkend..

well below is what she be doing.

up to you where to put the TV, on the 'new wall' or the 'feature wall'.

just some rewiring will not reduce the reception.

hdbfloor.jpg

Hi Shutiao..

Remember me?

Your neighbour at 14th floor... :P

I havent started my reno yet cos also waiting for them to complete the defects..

Today, I just make noise about the grout in living room, kitchen and toliets!

But I hope everything can be done in March and start reno in April...

well below is what she be doing.

up to you where to put the TV, on the 'new wall' or the 'feature wall'.

just some rewiring will not reduce the reception.

hey alexter, thanks for the graphic. i can now picture wat ur neighbour is goin to do easily hee. hmm i tink generally it's a gd idea. but regardin the 3 "stairs", are they gona serve diff purposes, as in like one is gona b a display cabinet, another a storage cabinet, etc? mayb shld pop by to have a look one of these days :notti:

Hi Shutiao..

Remember me?

Your neighbour at 14th floor... :yamseng:

I havent started my reno yet cos also waiting for them to complete the defects..

hi crazygirl48, yap of cos i rem :notti: but haven had a chance to see u yet? :D

ic.. but u've confirmed ur ID already rite? hmm did i rem wrongly.. were u the one who mentioned ur frn wil b doin it for u? well, i guess the groutin shld b done quite fast. i hope mine wil b done by this wk hee.

ya, we also hope to start reno soon but prob is stil in search of ID. now worried tat wil clash with "qing ming" liao :rolleyes: if so, guess can start only after tat..which is like may already i tink :dancingqueen:

Hi Shutiao..

Remember me?

Your neighbour at 14th floor... :notti:

Crazygirl48: You are staying on the 14th at 676B too? then that wil make us neighbours! :notti:

Crazygirl48: You are staying on the 14th at 676B too? then that wil make us neighbours! :furious:

hi roseberry, u'll on the 14th too.. o great.. we r very close.. :notti: so ur unit is a corner or corridor one? :notti:

Edited by shutiao06