Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renopooh

100 Acre Woods

Some new additions over the weekend:

1 set of aluminium coffee table & chairs for the balcony:

balconytablechairkg7.th.jpg

where did you purchase ur alum table n chair?

how much are they??

may wan to include those in the balcony.. are u leaving ur balcony open?? or enclosed with windows?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
where did you purchase ur alum table n chair?

how much are they??

may wan to include those in the balcony.. are u leaving ur balcony open?? or enclosed with windows?

Hi, yah these are for renopooh's balcony. There won't be any windows, it'll be left in it's original state, perhaps only with a new coat of paint.

The tables & chairs are bought from a mega supermarket, name spelt with capital "G". :yamseng:

Edited by renopooh

Hi, yah these are for renopooh's balcony. There won't be any windows, it'll be left in it's original state, perhaps only with a new coat of paint.

The tables & chairs are bought from a mega supermarket, name spelt with capital "G". :furious:

hmm.. guessing.. g.. ?? wat can it be..

giant?

Hi neighbour, renopooh also looking forward to seeing your reno-blog too? Where's yours? :furious:

All the best to your reno too! :)

aiyo... haven't do yet... no keys... wait for keys to come first... hdb so slow one... 5 months + 1 day already... sighz...

hmm.. guessing.. g.. ?? wat can it be..

giant?

:unsure:

aiyo... haven't do yet... no keys... wait for keys to come first... hdb so slow one... 5 months + 1 day already... sighz...

There's actually a dateline given by HDB to collect the keys. The last day of the dateline happens to be exactly 6 months from the date which Renopooh booked the flat (for example, booked on 15th Aug '07, dateline is on 15th Feb '08). So guess yours shouldn't be too far away, right? :dancingqueen:

Edited by renopooh

Renopooh had collected keys to new flat & opened door on the same day. Renopooh was so excited that almost forgot to take photos.

Edited by renopooh

So far Renopooh had already jot down a few defects, though nothing major. Just some common ones like windows cannot close properly, basin leaking, door cannot close, etc etc.

Renopooh was instructed to submit list of defects within 7days to HDB but renopooh checked with HDB already and HDB advised that as long as the list of defects is submited prior to starting of reno can already. Renopooh will submit it next week after the CNY cos wanna enjoy enjoy first.

Reno works will only commence after defects are rectified but renopooh hasn't engaged any ID nor contractor yet. Renopooh will try to make use of the period while rectification works are being done to source for ID/Contractors & obtain quotes.

Edited by renopooh

So far Renopooh had already jot down a few defects, though nothing major. Just some common ones like windows cannot close properly, basin leaking, door cannot close, etc etc.

Renopooh was instructed to submit list of defects within 7days to HDB but renopooh checked with HDB already and HDB advised that as long as the list of defects is submited prior to starting of reno can already. Renopooh will submit it next week after the CNY cos wanna enjoy enjoy first.

Reno works will only commence after defects are rectified but renopooh hasn't engaged any ID nor contractor yet. Renopooh will try to make use of the period while rectification works are being done to source for ID/Contractors & obtain quotes.

hmm.. did you check for hollow tiles.. good to do it.. there are bound to be a few.. My FW and I found quite a number in the living room.. had to call Mr Chen from HBD to add on the list of defect.. :dancingqueen:

any ID in mind?? me still sourcing too.. !!

congrats renopooh! HDB got 23 more days to give me key before the deadline... boo hoo... all the best to me...

Thanks, all the best to you!

hmm.. did you check for hollow tiles.. good to do it.. there are bound to be a few.. My FW and I found quite a number in the living room.. had to call Mr Chen from HBD to add on the list of defect.. :dribble:

any ID in mind?? me still sourcing too.. :notti:

Hmmm... renopooh had not get down to checking in detail for defects. Renopooh'd only rolled in the pineapple & threw the rice/green beans around the house. Haven't swept the floor yet.

Will get down to checking for defects after CNY. Anyway, they won't be working on it until after CNY. renopooh taking own sweet time although can't wait to move in to new house. haha...

no particular ID in mind yet, most probably getting contractors.

Edited by renopooh

1 mini sense washing machine:

sensewashingmachinecr8.jpg

i also bought the sense mini washing machine, but haven gt to using it yet.. nw it's stuck in my HHS.. waiting ofr project B to be successful before it can see the daylight.. :notti:

i also bought the sense mini washing machine, but haven gt to using it yet.. nw it's stuck in my HHS.. waiting ofr project B to be successful before it can see the daylight.. :(

wow, u plan so early in advance for your project B? how much u got it for? renopooh bought it via online auction website for less than S$100. it's for the small pieces of laundry such as underwear.

wow, u plan so early in advance for your project B? how much u got it for? renopooh bought it via online auction website for less than S$100. it's for the small pieces of laundry such as underwear.

no la no la.. actually bought it to wash undies.. but decided to wash by hand instead, so will leave it for Project B use lor... i bought it at $120 last jan... gt it fm someone off the sgbrides

Today, renopooh submitted list of defects to HDB branch office. Wow, what a long list. Although there weren't any hollow tiles discovered, renopooh have trouble with the windows. So many of them were unable to be opened/closed properly.

Well, the form doesn't have enough spaces for the long list of defects so renopooh gotta request for additional forms. Only at the branch office then renopooh found out that the form can actually be downloaded from HDB's website (Feedback Form For New Flats, http://www.hdb.gov.sg/isoa072p.nsf/13e5455...ct_FB_Form.pdf). And actually can report the defects online (via e-Maintenance Feedback, https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BN21EMASS/BN21Main) instead of going down personally to the branch office, so convenient.

Anyway, since renopooh was already there at the branch office, renopooh just submitted the form to the HDB officer. The officer went thru the list with renopooh & keyed into the system. Got back copy of the request acknowledgement form (all together 4 pages of it) to keep as reference. Renopooh was told that have to wait for 3 - 4 weeks for the defects to be rectified. Wow, such a long wait. Well, renopooh just gotta wait patiently for the defects to be rectified 1st before renovation works can proceed...

Edited by renopooh