Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renopooh

100 Acre Woods

Well, at least you still end up with a nice pad to call home. How's ya "Plan for Project B" coming along? :(

haha, yup yup... rather nice pad since sept07 when all the furniture were in.. first 2.5mths aft reno was beri empty coz the oni furniture we had was an old bed, 2 mattresses, sofa n TV.

project B ar, working on it... :thumbs up: but leave it to fate

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha, yup yup... rather nice pad since sept07 when all the furniture were in.. first 2.5mths aft reno was beri empty coz the oni furniture we had was an old bed, 2 mattresses, sofa n TV.

project B ar, working on it... :jawdrop: but leave it to fate

Good luck & work hard then. :P

Renopooh hopes the new house will have lots of storage (for pots of honey) and to hide the mess. Over the past 5 months while waiting for keys, Renopooh wasn't able to sit still & was tempted (like bears to honey) to hunt for stuff for the new house.

Renopooh hunted the following so far:

1) King-sized bed (with mattress) for MBR

2) 3 lights (for balcony, living room & foyer)

3) Sofa for living room

4) 32" LCD TV for MBR

5) Coffee-table

Except for the TV, the rest of the items will be delivered/installed only after renovation completes.

The hunt continues... :P

Edited by renopooh

Renopooh hopes to see photos of your renovated house too. How you tackle the unique 2 entrances to kitchen?

hi renopooh, maybe you can check out bluberi's blog for pix of her home

join us at my t-blog, most of us have 2 entrances to the kitchen :notti:

Looking forward to you, renopooh, furnishing your t-blog (pun intended) :rolleyes:

I noted your comment about having loads of storage ... thought that it's noteworthy to mention here, something that I read about when I was planning my very own renovation 6 months ago. A friend gifted me a book about storage, and a message from the book got stuck in my head >> One can never have too much storage. A well tidied house with lots of storage looks wonderful, compared to a house with loads of ID works done, and not enough storage.

Looking forward to you, renopooh, furnishing your t-blog (pun intended) :dancingqueen:

I noted your comment about having loads of storage ... thought that it's noteworthy to mention here, something that I read about when I was planning my very own renovation 6 months ago. A friend gifted me a book about storage, and a message from the book got stuck in my head >> One can never have too much storage. A well tidied house with lots of storage looks wonderful, compared to a house with loads of ID works done, and not enough storage.

Renopooh agrees with what's written in the book & wanna have a "A well tidied house with lots of storage". In fact, renopooh is not intending to engage any ID. Just hecking of one wall & some rewiring needs to be done. The whole gang will come down to help with painting. :notti: Hope won't disappoint those who are looking for major overhaul kinda reno.

Renopooh will also try to apply what was learnt in Renotalk, hopefully to get best value with limited hunny, er... money. :bangwall:

real :dancingqueen:

thanks, but i tink still gt room for improvement...

i'm sure urs will turn out well... looking forward to see the transformation :bangwall: