Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renopooh

100 Acre Woods

Welcome to the 100 Acre Woods. Come follow RenoPooh as he journeys along the 100 Acre Woods to build a new house (and perhaps find some honey too!) RenoPooh simply adores having company, so don't be shy to tag along. He says, "New friends makes me feel cozy inside." Now, are you ready? Okay, let's go!...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

100 Acre Woods (Sembawang) is so big, where is renopooh gonna stay? Renopooh booked a unit in Aug'07 during the WIS in Sembawang vicinity.

Edited by renopooh

Renopooh had just received news to collect keys after 5 long months of waiting but had to postpone the appointment to 1st Feb'08 as this day is supposed to be an auspicious day for Renopooh to collect keys & open door

according to this web -->> http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-repor...pt-dateboth.htm

Edited by renopooh

*Chop stamp* :help:

Welcome to renotalk! Resident spammers will be in soon. :notti:

You got a rather unique mbr and balcony! Keen to know how will you do up yr mbr though. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi, welcome Resident spammers.

Skywolf, Renopooh's plan for balcony is to keep it as it is as Renopooh have came up with various uses for this precious space:

1) balcony cafe (with 2 aluminium chairs & 1 round aluminium coffee table like those you see in al-fresco cafes) for times when Christopher come over for breakfast or tea-time

2) for BBQ pit when the gang (Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, Piglet, Ee-or, Kanga & Roo) comes over for gathering

3) to hang landry when the Sun doesn't shine as brightly in the service balcony

4) to line the balcony with pots of flowering plants

Edited by renopooh

As for MBR, Renopooh's plan is to heck off the connecting wall to the studyroom so that both rooms combine into one big space. The study room will become MBR & the original MBR will become multipurpose room (with study, entertainment & WIW combined into one).

Edited by renopooh

Hi, welcome Resident spammers.

Skywolf, Renopooh's plan for balcony is to keep it as it is as Renopooh have came up with various uses for this precious space:

1) balcony cafe (with 2 aluminium chairs & 1 round aluminium coffee table like those you see in al fresco cafes) for when Christopher come over for breakfast or tea-time

2) for BBQ pit when the gang (Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, Piglet, Ee-or, Kanga & Roo) comes over for gathering

3) to hang landry when the Sun doesn't shine as brightly in the service balcony

4) to line the balcony with pot of flowering plants

I suppose if your unit is high enough, you can prob consider no. 2... was thinking if yr neighbour upstairs will kick a fuss coz the bbq smoke will head up. :dancingqueen:

As for MBR, Renopooh's plan is to heck off the connecting wall to the studyroom so that both rooms combine into one big space. The study room will become MBR & the original MBR will become multipurpose room (with study, entertainment & WIW combined into one):

Wow... that's one big mbr you're gonna have. Will stay tune for pics. :drunk::dunno:

I suppose if your unit is high enough, you can prob consider no. 2... was thinking if yr neighbour upstairs will kick a fuss coz the bbq smoke will head up. :drunk:

Renopooh's idea is all of the 4 listed plus anymore that he can think of because the main point is to make the space flexible for all purpose listed. :dunno:

Renopooh's idea is all of the 4 listed plus anymore that he can think of because the main point is to make the space flexible for all purpose listed. :thumbs up:

wow.. u staying in very nice woods.. cos i also staying there..

just got my keys recently..

will be looking forward to ur blog.. :(

As for MBR, Renopooh's plan is to heck off the connecting wall to the studyroom so that both rooms combine into one big space. The study room will become MBR & the original MBR will become multipurpose room (with study, entertainment & WIW combined into one):

heckedib1.th.jpg

wah, i like the idea of combining the study n MBR to create a bigger MBR. dat time when i was surfing the HDB website in sept2006 for flats, happened to see the floorplan for ur unit, l like it! but dat time the WIS for tis area closed lliao, tot can get tis area to be near my MIL.

ended up we gt sengkang instead, near my mum :thumbs up: but my current EA also gd la, coz i like the kitchen haf 2 entrances.

wow.. u staying in very nice woods.. cos i also staying there..

just got my keys recently..

will be looking forward to ur blog.. :)

Halo neighbour, where's your unit & your blog? Renopooh is looking forward to seeing neighbour's new house too. :)

wah, i like the idea of combining the study n MBR to create a bigger MBR. dat time when i was surfing the HDB website in sept2006 for flats, happened to see the floorplan for ur unit, l like it! but dat time the WIS for tis area closed lliao, tot can get tis area to be near my MIL.

ended up we gt sengkang instead, near my mum :( but my current EA also gd la, coz i like the kitchen haf 2 entrances.

Well, at least you still end up with a nice pad to call home. How's ya "Plan for Project B" coming along? :thumbs up:

Edited by renopooh