Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renopooh

100 Acre Woods

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yo renopooh, sounds like you want to coordinate your own renovation

getting sub-contractors may be cheaper, but the hassle and blame-pushing can be really stressful

maybe you want to get a main contractor and let him handle everything?

yo renopooh, sounds like you want to coordinate your own renovation

getting sub-contractors may be cheaper, but the hassle and blame-pushing can be really stressful

maybe you want to get a main contractor and let him handle everything?

Hi, thanks for ya advice. Yah, renopooh is trying to coordinate own reno as interior design already fixed. Even painting gonna do it ourselves. So now just need to buy paints & engage a contractor to heck wall & do some re-wiring. :bow: Any recommendations?

for the past two weekends, nippon was having warehouse sale

don't know whether they'll repeat for this coming weekend

check out the sat straits times to look out for the ad

for the past two weekends, nippon was having warehouse sale

don't know whether they'll repeat for this coming weekend

check out the sat straits times to look out for the ad

Yah, it was a pity. Renopooh saw the 1st ad only on the following Monday & didn't think it would repeat again for the subsequent weekend. Renopooh keeping paws crossed now hoping that the sale would repeat again this weekend. :bow:

Edited by renopooh

Yah, it was a pity. Renopooh saw the 1st ad only on the following Monday & didn't think it would repeat again for the subsequent weekend. Renopooh keeping paws crossed now hoping that the sale would repeat again this weekend. :bangwall:

No need to worry I think will have cause every time i see whenever there a festive coming, there will be a promotion. So Chinese New Year is approaching so I think there will be promotion ongoing. So what contractors u have? Any recommendations?

No need to worry I think will have cause every time i see whenever there a festive coming, there will be a promotion. So Chinese New Year is approaching so I think there will be promotion ongoing. So what contractors u have? Any recommendations?

Hi, thanks. Renopooh is diligently looking for advertisements in newspapers now. John Little having mega sale at Expo. Other than that, renopooh has not found any contractors yet & also looking for recommendations. :dribble:

Some events which Renopooh chanced upon on website:

Modern Living 2008

Public - Free Admission

Singapore Expo Hall 6A

23-Feb-08 to 02-Mar-08

Start Time: 12:00; End Time : 22:00

The John Erdos Gallery

Public - Free Admission

Singapore Expo Hall 6A

25-Jan-08 to 27-Jan-08

Start Time: 10:00; End Time : 17:00

Show Profile: Save up to 80% on Furniture, Rugs, Gifts and Accessories at this once a year sales event

IMPORTANT!:furious:

DO NOT sign with anyone at the exhibition coz so far those people who does usually felt pressured to sign on the spot and almost always regret :furious:

IMPORTANT!:furious:

DO NOT sign with anyone at the exhibition coz so far those people who does usually felt pressured to sign on the spot and almost always regret !!

dat sounds abit like me :furious:

dat sounds abit like me :dancingqueen:

Renopooh too. :)

Hi neighbour! Welcome to RenoTalk! looking fwd to your reno pix/updates... goodluck! :)

Hi neighbour, thanks. Renopooh only collecting keys on next Fri, counting down to that day now. :) All the best for your reno too! :D

another resident checking in...

can't wait to see ur house... it is of the same layout as mine... but me still waiting for keys... 5months already... zzzzzz...

another resident checking in...

can't wait to see ur house... it is of the same layout as mine... but me still waiting for keys... 5months already... zzzzzz...

Hi neighbour, renopooh also looking forward to seeing your reno-blog too? Where's yours? :sport-smiley-004:

All the best to your reno too! :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by renopooh