Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Keropi

My Dwelling Place

wahh heh so shiok looking at keropi and grumpy bear's carpentry :~:~

btw keropi, noticed that u have spent a bomb on your furniture..all so branded

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Keropi,

Nice Floor tiles at livingroom! I love your bathrooms as well.. Btw..my husband called up City Gas to enquire for the Heater. Apparently they said they have stocks for the 5 Litre one. Which cost ard $270 .. I think (cant rem the price).. but they are going to have a promotion for the new 8 Litre one.. selling at only ard $150.. but will only be available in June. We are also having a hard time on this cos we also plan to move in probably in May if possible..

thanks GrumpyBear, oh dear we'll have to bathe in cold water if 8L available in June !! can die wor, so cold .... :bow: will the 5L one allow 2 bathrooms to be used simultaneously? recently, a bit skeptical of using gas heater cos dunno how safe they are compared to electric storage heater. any gas leakage issues u heard of??

Hi Keropi,

Did you pay extra to have the shelves in brown rather than the usual white shelves?

And also, where did you get the light and how much? :wub:

Hello skywolf

Mention to ID tat cabinets look betta wif internal POLYKEM so tried to convince him to do FOC for us but he didn't give definite yes or no just "i will do my best". From the way he sounded, we didn't expect to be pleasantly suprised wif the FOC internal POLYKEM shelves for the MBR wardrobe eventually !!

All my closed ones who saw the lamp commented its nice too. :notti: Bought it from Lights Arcade @ $325. However not bright enuff for reading, thus will be getting desk lambs and probably a standing lamp as well... :bow:

Hi Keropi,

I got the 16L one. The 16K one costs $782 and the 10L one abt $300 or $400. I think coz the 10L one is battery ignition. No charges for the tech staff to do the on site eval. Just call city gas to arrange for appointment. They will just drop by. As you know, for Jln Membina there only one place to place the gas heater i.e. between the common toilet and the kitchen window. I dun know abt the other heaters but for the 16L, Citygas need to install a 'Flue' (some sort of a ventilation tube out your kitchen window'. So it will be from the top of your heater and goes out of the top glass panel of your kitchen window and after installation, that top panel of your kitchen window cannot close liao. Ask more to the tech staff when they come down to your place...

By the way, Love your switches... where did you get them? Can you tell me the address of the shop? PM me if not convinient. Thank you...

Aiyo, hole in pocket already so cannot afford to buy the 16L one since sooooooo costly !! According to Grumpybear, 5L ones are available.. so will decide between 5L & electric storage heater ..unless 8L ones arrive within next 2 wks then will consider no more. Nevertheless, thanks very much for yr advice :bow:

Got the switches from Choo Chiang Marketing, Toh Guan branch, Tel +65 6515 6459 . There are several branches in SG, perhaps you visit their website http://www.ccm.sg/index.html and look for the branch nearest to you?

thanks GrumpyBear, oh dear we'll have to bathe in cold water if 8L available in June :yamseng: can die wor, so cold .... :good: will the 5L one allow 2 bathrooms to be used simultaneously? recently, a bit skeptical of using gas heater cos dunno how safe they are compared to electric storage heater. any gas leakage issues u heard of??

Ya. was thinking of bathing in cold water for 1 month! OMG. Think need to go to the showroom to check with the sales person what is the difference btw 5L and 8L. (Adv and Disadv). Probably 8L consume more electrical power. Never heard of any leakage story. Just that 5L one might not be powerful enough. (Water not HOT?? Anyone heard of this problem? Pls share)

hi keropi,

may i noe where did you buy MBR washroom mixer & basin , toilet bowls, etc? how much is the MBR washroom basin? i thinking of getting one too.

thanks.

Haven't logon for a long time as too busy with household chores after moving in. Here's some updates on my unit.

(Living)

dsc0088li6.jpg

dsc0130jx2.jpg

(Kitchen)

dsc0085re0.jpg

dsc0086bl0.jpg

To be continued.... :P

Edited by Keropi

yea the black tiles are nicely done. would've been better if the grout was black too tho imo.... if there is even such a thing as black grout that is...

Feel so happy that all the tiling job has completed and today is the 1st round of cleaning before carpentry installation 2 weeks later. Now the main headache is when the city gas heater will be available. We called up City gas & they apparently have :dunno: when the heater is coming!! :( Targetting to move in by early May so pray hard that stocks will be available by then. Worse come to worst, we'll go for electric storage heater but heard that the electricity consumption is very high... dunno how true... sigh..

Anway, here's a pic of our living room,

img0360ln6.jpg

:dribble:

ur floor tiles very blindin! (need shades to go ur hse.....)

look oh so gd..... :good:

Hi KER

Your house really nice!

Good job done by your id!!!

Your wardrobe really caught my eye.

Is it black frosted glass??

HAPPY

Hi Happy

Its glossy laminate... no $$ for glass :D

NICE!!!!!!

Really love your black tiles!

Thanks! They are very cooling too :thumbs up:

yea the black tiles are nicely done. would've been better if the grout was black too tho imo.... if there is even such a thing as black grout that is...

The grout lines are black in color but they are non reflective hence it appears like what you had seen it pics.

:dribble:

ur floor tiles very blindin! (need shades to go ur hse.....)

look oh so gd..... :good:

They only look good under certain lighting condition :P

wah keropi,

your dining chairs and table is :dribble::dribble::bow::bow:

i saw this dining table at Evov living also. v :good:

your living room is :wub:

Hi Yang Guo

They are nice to see but hard to maintain :curse: