Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi BRO

Appreciate if you could provide me with the contact for fanco.. thanks very much!!

:)

Hi pal,

Hv PMed liao.... ;) hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi ya... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pal

Hi Bro

Could you please pm me your contacts for Fanco fans?

I am looking for fans for my bedrooms (50 inch) and living room (55 inch). I prefer simple, clean design, with remote control, acrylic blades, quiet and windy. Could you please recommend one or two brands and models if possible. Thanks.

I have seen Crestar, Windpress model CSL 05 ( 48 inch, $260) and CSL 06 (54 inch, $280). I would appreciate it if you would like to comment on these 2 models for my living and bedrooms.

Any idea where can I buy fans at cheaper prices? Thanks.

Many cups of coffee lining up for you!

Hi Bro, can PM me the contact for KDK ceiling fan? Thanks...since already got people buy you toast and coffee...I buy you donut..hehe..:)

Hi bro,

can PMed me your contact for KDK fans too? I am interested to purchase two ceiling fans for my reno.

Hi pal, hv also PMed 2 liao.... ;) keke... :lol: hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi ya... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

JB fans dun hv safety mark, so it's not that wise to use such fans, anything happen u'll be spending even more.

Hope tis helps

Hi Bro,

Thx for the advise. Can pm me your lobang for kdk fans thanks