Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vowsh

Kaisoon Aircon

hI

Anyone engage Kaisoon for aircon installation? I was qoted MS system 3 non-inverter for $2100.

Class 1; G23 and R410 gas. (reasonable)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hI

Anyone engage Kaisoon for aircon installation? I was qoted MS system 3 non-inverter for $2100.

Class 1; G23 and R410 gas. (reasonable)

hi vowsh,

i bought your aircon from them?

any feedback?

I went to their geylang shop yesterday but was closed.

I bought my aircon from them two years ago

A small sompany but they are quite honest and have good price for Mit aircon.

So far my aircon still working fine.

Edited by cookie

I bought my aircon from them two years ago

A small sompany but they are quite honest and have good price for Mit aircon.

So far my aircon still working fine.

hi cookie,

thanks for the feedback.

How's their workmanship?

i hope they provide good insulation for the pipes.

I will probably get a quote from them.

hi cookie,

thanks for the feedback.

How's their workmanship?

i hope they provide good insulation for the pipes.

I will probably get a quote from them.

Well.. the workmanship look ok to me, but I dun really know how to guage.

Anyway, since after so long I dun encounter any problem, I assume shld be ok la.

Their manager Mr Lau told me that they are authorised agent for Mit aircon, they must do good installation work so as to get confident from the mit company, and also get good price from them.

Mine is using 3/8" Insulflex brand Class 1 black insulator.

Insuflex is a Malaysia brand and I heard it is not bad. Understand they also using another brand, I forgotten what is the name, but definitely Class 1. When they quote u, make sure a ask them to write down the Insulator name, Class Type, unlimited copper piping, warranty period.

They normally provide 2 years warranty and sometime longer during promotion.

As you are using R410 gas, u can consider using 1/2" thickness insulator to reduce condensation problem. But this may incur higher cost, try to bargain wif them on the insulator type and warranty period la.

Beware from buying from Kaisoon Air-con

Avoid engaging "Kaisoon Aircond & Engrg Design Pte Ltd", ever since they installed my air-con on 7th Jun 2011, my nightmare began. Workmanship is poor, hurt my bedroom internal wiring which results in electrical trip, toilet wall tile is cracked, service balcony wall with few dented holes and compressor is spoilt too. Wasted a lot of time with them for many days threatening complaining to CASE and at last on 16th Jun 2011, they ask the 2 same guy to repair my electrical instead of promised a certified electrician uncle because i told them my certified electrician is charging me $200+ to mend their sh*t.

The 2 air-con guy (YES, the same guy who install my air-con) removed the trunking and mend the wire by taping it properly. Worse, i had sweep and repaint the house twice already. What i am worried is, few months down the road, it will become my problem when the whole house electric trips again. My electrician recommend to change the whole wiring for the affected areas only but Kaisoon person (Angie) in charge say that this is what they have rectify for us and my electrician is too busybody. And now, my balcony light is affected which trip after the rectification but they mention they have never touched my balcony light.

The compressor is spoilt and they asked Mitsubishi to arrange with me directly and the Mitsubishi guys to come down instead on 18th Jun 2011, the main component part is spoilt and they want to arrange again to replace the parts. After which, they can only determine if my compressor is working well. In other words, changing the parts might not solve the problem! My father is very angry with them and i asked them to change the whole compressor which they did. So we need to arrange another weekend for the installation again.

How much time, effort and money is wasted on them? I strongly recommend you go to your trusted contractor whom will give you a better price as they will rectify for you immediately instead of Kaisoon telling you, they only specialize in air-con and damages in your house are part-and-parcel of air-con installation.

Beware from buying from Kaisoon Air-con

Avoid engaging "Kaisoon Aircond & Engrg Design Pte Ltd", ever since they installed my air-con on 7th Jun 2011, my nightmare began. Workmanship is poor, hurt my bedroom internal wiring which results in electrical trip, toilet wall tile is cracked, service balcony wall with few dented holes and compressor is spoilt too. Wasted a lot of time with them for many days threatening complaining to CASE and at last on 16th Jun 2011, they ask the 2 same guy to repair my electrical instead of promised a certified electrician uncle because i told them my certified electrician is charging me $200+ to mend their sh*t.

The 2 air-con guy (YES, the same guy who install my air-con) removed the trunking and mend the wire by taping it properly. Worse, i had sweep and repaint the house twice already. What i am worried is, few months down the road, it will become my problem when the whole house electric trips again. My electrician recommend to change the whole wiring for the affected areas only but Kaisoon person (Angie) in charge say that this is what they have rectify for us and my electrician is too busybody. And now, my balcony light is affected which trip after the rectification but they mention they have never touched my balcony light.

The compressor is spoilt and they asked Mitsubishi to arrange with me directly and the Mitsubishi guys to come down instead on 18th Jun 2011, the main component part is spoilt and they want to arrange again to replace the parts. After which, they can only determine if my compressor is working well. In other words, changing the parts might not solve the problem! My father is very angry with them and i asked them to change the whole compressor which they did. So we need to arrange another weekend for the installation again.

How much time, effort and money is wasted on them? I strongly recommend you go to your trusted contractor whom will give you a better price as they will rectify for you immediately instead of Kaisoon telling you, they only specialize in air-con and damages in your house are part-and-parcel of air-con installation.

wa...pretty bad it seems!feels sorry for you!

it's gd to hear feedbacks like this to filter off companies that do bad jobs, provide lousy after-sales services, irresponsible, etc - so can saves time by narrowing down searches for reliable firms! whether it's jus a personal opinion or watever, to me it doesn't matter since there are quite a number of available choices around.

myself has engaged coolserve (thru a renotalk forumer's gd comments here)& my units are all up 17th june, jus last fri (originally promised date @ 30th june but got it earlier instead :) ). shall see if all're good since my sis & kaki are awaiting for my feedbacks (& its not jus for air-cons only) to do up their new flat coming jul-sep, respectively. But i would say for my AirCon guys, fm the very beginning (hunting for em in a rundown industrial building along joo seng) till end of installation, so far so very gd! - been thoroughly Impressed, fm the cool but friendly technical mgr mr.lee to customer service ms.celest to installer ah hock (n his 2 other men)...solid by far! now the more important thing is: Air Cons ok boh after usage? shall report my feedback here after months, n hopefully it would be positive kinda!

meanwhile, Garfieldhello, really hope your fellows take a serious view of your job & rectify em soonest. i/we shall be watching...