Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Someone Teardown My Main Gate Decoration :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:yamseng:

soooo angry, obviously its being tear down but by any wind blow

you should know whether your house is windy a not esp the corridor. but hor, at night this moment got so windy meh? i doubt so lor. :dunno:

some people hands are very itchy type and like to do all sort of funny things. :P

you should know whether your house is windy a not esp the corridor. but hor, at night this moment got so windy meh? i doubt so lor. :dunno:

some people hands are very itchy type and like to do all sort of funny things. 8|

should i report police? so scary as i staying alone.

should i report police? so scary as i staying alone.

huh? report police? do you think they bother? i doubt so lor. :dunno:

hi ladyluck, think it's just some naughty children lah

most probably some neighbourhood children who got nothing better to do 8|

keep a lookout when you go out and come back

but i believe it's nothing to be worried about :dunno:

in my floor there only 5 houses. only one house who have one Kid below 4years old...

the kid stay very far behind my unit, which usually he wun come to play near my unit one.

scary rite. mus be adult act sob....

the kid seldom allow to play outside his house. His parent & granny do not allow that one. protected only son la.

meanwhile i only able to email my town council to take note. sigh...

ya i mus watch my back when come back home & go out sob..

edited last line :dunno:

Edited by LadyLuck

Aiyo LadyLuck, please don't give too much details about your habits. You never know who will be lurking in this forum screening through every single post. Individual post may not seem much details but collectively it could be a wealth of information for some perverts. So please be careful and you might wanna edit away.

in my floor there only 5 houses. only one house who have one Kid below 4years old...

the kid stay very far behind my unit, which usually he wun come to play near my unit one.

scary rite. mus be adult act sob....

the kid seldom allow to play outside his house. His parent & granny do not allow that one. protected only son la.

meanwhile i only able to email my town council to take note. sigh...

ya i mus watch my back when come back home & go out sob..

i usually work quite late and reach home at time at 11pm arh

dont worry la. most probably, some itchy hands or eyes sore people who did it la. :yamseng:

Issit some cute and nice deco??? Mabbe someone fancy and they just "take" back home lor..

Some ppl are **** yao gui one...u nvr noe...

Just dun be too paranoid...if u r scared, mabbe can get someone to accompany u for the meanwhile...

Issit some cute and nice deco??? Mabbe someone fancy and they just "take" back home lor..

Just dun be too paranoid...if u r scared, mabbe can get someone to accompany u for the meanwhile...

I agreed with Karen77sg someppls jus veri yao gui, most probably is the cleaner who clean ur floor every morning.

BTW what did u stick at ur main gate??? :bangwall:

Aiyo LadyLuck, please don't give too much details about your habits. You never know who will be lurking in this forum screening through every single post. Individual post may not seem much details but collectively it could be a wealth of information for some perverts. So please be careful and you might wanna edit away.

thank you noted. my neglect 8|

tear and throw on the floor ..

I agreed with Karen77sg someppls jus veri yao gui, most probably is the cleaner who clean ur floor every morning.

BTW what did u stick at ur main gate??? :ph34r:

loving mouse couple, girl kissing the guy cheek :).. tat is cny decor la...

Perhaps is some pranks or yr neighbours jealous of u....

My neighbour also veri funni...tat time they put a cny deco at the corridor...

Few days later I also put up mine cos I managed to find a cheap one at Chinatown.

Guess wat??? She tok off hers at the 1st day if Cny! Weirdo! I dun give a d-a-m-n la..

Some ppl are just so funni...