Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homanfai

Re: Front Load Washing Machine For Recommendation

Hi Anyone able to provide me with some info about which front load wasking machine is reliable and cheap. . Pls email to me at homanfai@yahoo.com Thanks for your help

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Anyone able to provide me with some info about which front load wasking machine is reliable and cheap. . Pls email to me at homanfai@yahoo.com Thanks for your help

Front load consumes higher electricity but lesser water. For top load is vice versa.

I choose top load instead as energy price is shooting up and come with water saving. Samsubg WA95up and toshiba 8970 are the latest model.

I have always used continental washer and find them to be very good and reliable. As for cheap, they are not the cheapest definitely. Asian style load can be as cheap as $299, you will never find this kind of price for continental style washer. The newest ones come with 30min/45min wash cycle which cuts down the time (and thus power) to wash a normal load for those not so soiled clothes. The usual time is about 1-1.5 hrs.

mine whirlpool been using it for past 7 years. been using front loading washer since childhood. space saving cos can put stuff on top of washer. Use less water too.

guess it depends on which front load washer you go for... i got a Bosch logixx 8.. and there's the option of choosing a cold wash.

Front load consumes higher electricity but lesser water. For top load is vice versa.

I choose top load instead as energy price is shooting up and come with water saving. Samsubg WA95up and toshiba 8970 are the latest model.

I thinking of getting one too. But where is the place that displays most or many choices of WM? Any recommended shop for such?

Thank U

Edited by FTAO

If you are paying cash, check out the WM at places like Courts, Best, Havey, etc...and than go to one of those neighborhood shop recommended in the forum and get quote from them (can call over the phone to quote, just tell them the model).