Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

Question : Housewarming

not everyday lah .. not at least when my Deputy MD scold me 2 times a day .. 1 in morning and 1 in evening.

then the more YOU SHOULD invite him to your house for party!:P:yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
then the more YOU SHOULD invite him to your house for party!:):sport-smiley-004:

dun wan ... until now he can't remember my name correctly.

after u invite he sure remember liao lor. :D

dun wan .. housewarming is over.

i'm never will be his pets or so ever, even to the day he retired.

Do we have to choose a date to 'officially' move in before we can have our house warming?

i am planning ROM and house warming on the same day (save $$ lah) but we won't be moving in the new house permanently first - mainly for weekends till later.

Which way should be the correct way?

Officially move in - house warming or house warming and than find a good day to move in

Do we have to choose a date to 'officially' move in before we can have our house warming?

i am planning ROM and house warming on the same day (save $$ lah) but we won't be moving in the new house permanently first - mainly for weekends till later.

Which way should be the correct way?

Officially move in - house warming or house warming and than find a good day to move in

In terms of Fengshui, your move-in date is more relevant/impt than House warming. Both needs to use good dates.

'Good Date' means the astronomical Qi is favourable for the specific activity. What procedures/what religious rituals/what food you serve has NOTHING to do with Fengshui. Do whatever you desire. The point is 'ACTIVATION' by actions.

Hope this is clear.