Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
imidazole

Marble Tables

May i know where to get marble table around 160cm size and with stainless steel or chrome leg? I know parkmall sells them at very high price $3500-4500. Anyone know of cheaper lobangs?

:jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This is our marble dining table from Air, 80cm x 150cm, abt $2.2k.

160cm also cost the same but we cut ours to 150cm due to space constraints.

dsc01940uz3.jpg

halo,

Thanks for all your help!

I went to look at the Air shop at Pxrkmxll, they are charging me 3k plus...... for the exact same marble table table 160cm in size! Maybe i look like a carrot??? :P

they say no discount...........

So sad......

Oh yes, forgot to mention : i saw another table also marble top also in parkmall but from castillx, they are quoting 4.5k!! And another one which is extendable black marble top, quote is 7k!

That must be the only place in singapore selling the most exp furnitures!

May i ask where did TYM get the 1.5m table from? Is it at Pxxkmall also? Could you kindly PM me ?

Thank you so much!

We bought it last year from the Changi Showroom before the gst increment, plus another 10% discount. From my understanding, Air has revised their prices upwards and plus the gst increment, I think may be difficult to get the same price again. Anyway, the changi showroom has now become sort of a warehouse, selling discontinued design, display set or clearane set. May be able to get some good bargain sometimes. Our dining chairs are also from Air, it was a discontinued design and we got it at a good price.

hi, try Evov Living. Their marble table cost less than $2K..

Last time I went, they are having promotion at around $1.4k only

http://www.evovliving.com/

You can also try Objet... their prices also very competitive for designer furniture...

http://www.objet.sg/home.htm

I think all the furnitures in these 2 shops uses stainless steel leg, not chrome..

I fall in love with the marble table when I saw it in evov... too bad I had already bought a black glass dining table...

Edited by cookie

hi, try Evov Living. Their marble table cost less than $2K..

Last time I went, they are having promotion at around $1.4k only

http://www.evovliving.com/

You can also try Objet... their prices also very competitive for designer furniture...

http://www.objet.sg/home.htm

I think all the furnitures in these 2 shops uses stainless steel leg, not chrome..

I fall in love with the marble table when I saw it in evov... too bad I had already bought a black glass dining table...

care to share pix of ur table?

care to share pix of ur table?

I bought my Mahattan black glass table from Cellini 2 years ago. You can see it in their website too..

I bought the dining chairs from neighbourhood shop, bcos it is cheaper at $80 each.

Thank you for all your help! I went down to evov and i saw their marble tables today, i think i like it a lot and also within my budget....... but like they dont have much variety for side table and coffee table (marble too).........

Guess i will have to go searching for them again...... :sport-smiley-004:

I purchase all my marble tables from Evov!! They promise to make me two side tables with the kind of height i want!! Thats v kind of them.........

Overall Purchase:

1) marble top table with s/s legs (160mmx900mm)

2) coffee table

3) side table (500mm x 500mmx 610mm)

4) side table (500mm x 500mm x 550mm)

Ard 5.5k for all

Hi, congrat you finally got your table! I must say it is a good buy as their table really nice.

Post the pic when reach to share lah...

Haha, I must not let my wife see it or she will start pestering me to buy again... :P

Edited by cookie

I purchase all my marble tables from Evov!! They promise to make me two side tables with the kind of height i want!! Thats v kind of them.........

Overall Purchase:

1) marble top table with s/s legs (160mmx900mm)

2) coffee table

3) side table (500mm x 500mmx 610mm)

4) side table (500mm x 500mm x 550mm)

Ard 5.5k for all

can see see?