Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tientien

Calling Omazz Mattress Owner

hi fellow omazzies,

does your omazz bed protrudes out of your bed frame? i bought my bed frame from a furniture shop separately and when my omazz mattress was place on it, it seems to be longer than the frame. it juts out from the end of the bed by at least 2 inches.

my bed frame measures 190 cm in length.

do you have the same problem?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi tien tien,

Is yours Queen or King size? I will be doing a customised bed frame for my omazz, so not too sure about the protruding part.

hi revieli

mine is a king size. if you are customising your bed frame, this problem may not exist.

Hi,

when i brought mine, have asked salesperson any special requirements for bed frame as i'm customising mine.

reply is omazz mattress standard size - no problem even if get ready made bed frame.

also confirmed by id when i gave him the measurement.

maybe your bed frame is shorter than standard. !!

what is the size of a standard king bed frame? mine measures 190cm and was told by the furniture shop that their bed frames are of standard size.

what is the size of a standard king bed frame? mine measures 190cm and was told by the furniture shop that their bed frames are of standard size.

mine is queen size - mattress measurement: 152cm (W) x 190cm (L) x 18cm (H).

hv tried calling robinson centrept - omazz to get king size measurement but no one picked.

let u know once i hv it.

:P

mine is queen size - mattress measurement: 152cm (W) x 190cm (L) x 18cm (H).

hv tried calling robinson centrept - omazz to get king size measurement but no one picked.

let u know once i hv it.

:)

thanks redcrystal! dont have to call omazz. i have spoken to omazz salesperson and they told me that the king size mattress measures 182 cm x 190 cm which is the same size as my bed frame. however due to the nature of the mattress which does not have firm edges like normal spring coil beds, it will expand on the sizes.

guess i just have to live with this or customise a longer bed frame next time.