Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
melting_starz

Raven & Starz's Rumah Kecil~

i need to weld my gate tooo....

heh i signed up with Simpleboi's curtain contacts, not the van...

they r comin to install on fri, if u r interested to pop by and see :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya man... Rav took 4 days mc this week... the fever just wont go down... yesterday was feeling better but this morning got running nose! :(

Hi,

Must rest well then.. I sort of going to get too.. had a bad running nose this whole day :(

Hi Melt Starz....nice to meet you sun morning, how is the bolting? Well, that is really a good bargain....hehehehehe....

My present neighbour do $200 for 2 unit. That is expensive.

I think mine was $150 for 6 bolts.. worse i guess..

Hi Melt Starz....nice to meet you sun morning, how is the bolting? Well, that is really a good bargain....hehehehehe....

My present neighbour do $200 for 2 unit. That is expensive.

Hey Happy,

U saw me? How come i dun see u??? :P Must say hi ar... i everytime very blur blur wan... :D

Aiyo....me too blur liao.

Must be wrong person lah.

Sorry!!

Hey Happy,

U saw me? How come i dun see u??? :P Must say hi ar... i everytime very blur blur wan... :D

:unsure: happy, were u confused with me? I was the one who came to your unit when the uncle was welding yr gate :P

OoopS! now i am really confused... :bangwall: u came over to my unit ar?? geez, must ask Rav... i was sitting in the dining area playing sudoku and nvr really see anyone... :notti:

OoopS! now i am really confused... :bangwall: u came over to my unit ar?? geez, must ask Rav... i was sitting in the dining area playing sudoku and nvr really see anyone... :notti:

hahahahaha...I mix up everybody....Angel with an attitude and Melting_starz.....(both are angels to me!!!)