Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahjane

Updates On Light Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, i just bought my lightings at Chelsea Lighting at Jurong East. Find the prices quite reasonable. Manage to get a free doorbell too.. :D

wow

free doorbell...lol

how come ?

and is there alot of doorbell for selection there ?

I walk thru Balaster road

now currently deciding on Palace Lightings Pte Ltd

hmm

but after read thri this thread and others

I will wan to make a trip down to these 3 shops before commiting

1) Chelsea Lighting

2) Lightings.com

3) Light Craft

I walk thru Balaster road

now currently deciding on Palace Lightings Pte Ltd

hmm

but after read thri this thread and others

I will wan to make a trip down to these 3 shops before commiting

1) Chelsea Lighting

2) Lightings.com

3) Light Craft

you may also want to check out Lumiere and Lightology along Balestier. i got my lights from them. the service is really good and they have a great selection of lights from Europe. 30% off European lamps an 20% off others till end of GSS. i like these shops because they display the countries where the lamps are manufactured on the price tags ;)

Hi

I am looking for hanging ceiling to mid floor heigh crystal lights. Thinking of using it to light the staircase inside house. Any recommendation and price range?

opusluan@yahoo.com

Hi

I am looking for hanging ceiling to mid floor heigh crystal lights. Thinking of using it to light the staircase inside house. Any recommendation and price range?

opusluan@yahoo.com

try look for lighting in JB (Yako Lighting, Tampoi lighting centre,etc) much cheaper and design selection are more... I saw the same chandelier light selling in sg for $239, went to JB it cost 299RM still havent discount.. most likely can bring it down to 190rm... since most of the items are on 50% discount.. :)

Edited by joseph24

i got almost all my lightings from Chelsea lighting at jurong...

The sales there are friendly, flexible, knowledgeable & not pushy.

Initially i got my whole house lighting from them, but one week later i saw a design which i preferred over the one i chose at chelsea.

I call chelsea & ask them if they can get this designer from the supplier.. They did a check & say their supplier dun have such design. They allow me to refund the light i had bought with them, & i bought the design i like from another shop.

Very flexible & good customer service.

no problem.

that's what forum are for.

So how's yr reno going on ?

Sorry guys i gotten all confused....so its heaven or **** for lighting.com at Balestier?

Doing up house now based on modern resort style, we checked a lot of shops at balestair, jalan sultan, and jurong east. Finally got my lights from Lightcraft and chelsea. Chelsea plc donwlight, complete set was $26.

The hanging light for living and dinning rooms were from Lightcraft. Got them each $280, made of glass and some small glass crystals. It was really hard to look for lights. the trend was crystal style lights with fabric, most carry similar style.

Only Lightcraft have more unique designs. very happy so far.

Just to share, I bought my lights from I Lite at 351 Jln Besar. It was by chance that we walked past the shop and decided to take a look at what they had.

We were attended to by a guy called Nick. Showed him our floor plan and explained to him the type of lights we wanted. The salespersons in the shop are not the pushy types. We wanted the place to be bright and also low maintenance lights (minimal cleaning, insects cannot get in type). He suggested some designs which would be most suitable, plus also gave us the extra bright tubes.

Had a minor problem with one of the screws for the bedroom light, brought it back to the shop to get it changed, no problem at all.

Delivery was punctual, everything in order. You might want to take a look at the shop if you are in the area.

And just as a comparison, the full set for a downlight with ballast was $25. We got 11 pcs of downlights :)

Gana chop at prima lighting!

Salesgirl told me to pay in full, no deposit!

And we got full refund but pay for admin charges to the bank.

Go to Lucio, bought all my lights there, cost me half of the price from prima lighting.

I went to Premier Lighting. They have no price tag on the light. The sales guy send me the quotation by email later. I went to the shop again the next day but didn't meet that guy & I ask the sales girl for the price & found out that the guy quote me triple the price of their selling price for living & dinning light. And also between S$50-$60 for the bedroom light. I was lucky that I went to the shop without calling that sales guy. I left the shop & never go back to them after that.

I went to Premier Lighting. They have no price tag on the light. The sales guy send me the quotation by email later. I went to the shop again the next day but didn't meet that guy & I ask the sales girl for the price & found out that the guy quote me triple the price of their selling price for living & dinning light. And also between S$50-$60 for the bedroom light. I was lucky that I went to the shop without calling that sales guy. I left the shop & never go back to them after that.

hi, try to go Joo Chiat Place, the one opposite guan hoe soon restaurant, my parent like to buy from there, price reasonable and boss is nice & friendly also, can take picture some more...hehe...

I bought this lights from a newly opened shop at 57 Joo Chiat Place

IMG_0738.jpg

The name of the shop is Soiree Living also opp guan hoe soon restaurant

IMG_0739-1.jpg

If you notice the huge chunk of wood at the bottom of the 2nd photo is actually a coffee table awaiting the glass top.

First time i'm seeing it

They have a blog

http://soireeliving.blogspot.com/

Edited by gap9699