Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahjane

Updates On Light Shop

i brought from edison lighting before...nice experience lah. my light spoil within 1 week and they bring back to repair. after instal still spoil within 1 hour..came twice to repair..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i bought from Designer Lightings at Balestier. Good service. They even came to install for you and exchange any defected products.

SORRY TO INTERRUPT GUYS!

I used to be able to find a section for lighting discussions. Now i cant seems to navigate to them. I really try to find. LOL

ANyone can show me the link? I m being such a big noob

i bought from Designer Lightings at Balestier. Good service. They even came to install for you and exchange any defected products.

I got my lightings from Designer lightings. Its not the cheapest leh. i realised that their price is abt 10-15% higher than another place that i found

I got my lightings from Designer lightings. Its not the cheapest leh. i realised that their price is abt 10-15% higher than another place that i found

Services from Designer Lighting is quite different from others... After sales purchase, if ur bulbs or any lightings purchased faces any probs, they'll send their technicians on site to do the rectifications at no cost...

Even their delivery also very gd, no delays, complete stocks delivered, even will double confirm the delivery timing... Wonderful service i can say... :good:

Even the lightings they tends to DESIGN their own lightings (By switching some compatible features) WOW!

Its 1 of their selling point... :dribble:

Maybe some Lighting shops also does it, tads y they refuse others to take pics in their showroom... Scare competitors steal their ideas... :furious:

They ain't selling lightings alone, services is wad i like from them... Tads y i had been supporting them for abt 3yrs, not a single hip-cups... :sport-smiley-003:

True enuf, their pricing isn't the best in town... Its the same difference between ID n contractor ma... Same Theory de... :yamseng:

Edited by de_Pierre

Services from Designer Lighting is quite different from others... After sales purchase, if ur bulbs or any lightings purchased faces any probs, they'll send their technicians on site to do the rectifications at no cost...

Even their delivery also very gd, no delays, complete stocks delivered, even will double confirm the delivery timing... Wonderful service i can say... :good:

Even the lightings they tends to DESIGN their own lightings (By switching some compatible features) WOW!

Its 1 of their selling point... :dribble:

Maybe some Lighting shops also does it, tads y they refuse others to take pics in their showroom... Scare competitors steal their ideas... :furious:

They ain't selling lightings alone, services is wad i like from them... Tads y i had been supporting them for abt 3yrs, not a single hip-cups... :sport-smiley-003:

True enuf, their pricing isn't the best in town... Its the same difference between ID n contractor ma... Same Theory de... :yamseng:

Totally agree. But i have some leftover unused T5 tubes & PLC lights. Do u think i can get refund? or maybe do exchanges for stand alone lights? Duno what to do with them.. headache

Hi, I have bought my lightings from 3 places so far. I totally understand about meeting rude and unpleasant shop keeper. Had my fair share of experience at Kelantan Street. However, my recent encounter with Hylite Decor at Blk 353 Jurong East St 31 #01-109 was such a 'walk in the park'. The lady boss makes my whole experience fun and non stressful. Thou not as huge as Chelsea but I certainly feel more welcome in Hylite then in Chelsea. My purchase from Hylite includes one kitchen light, two bathrooms lights, TV Feature light and also our 13 downlights. Overall price quite reasonable.

Totally agree. But i have some leftover unused T5 tubes & PLC lights. Do u think i can get refund? or maybe do exchanges for stand alone lights? Duno what to do with them.. headache

I think tis not a big issue of exchanging unused items wif them... Maybe u can look for the sales person whom u took orders from, or u may look for Justin Ong.. (he's a great friendly boss)

Jus give them a ring 1st, u might need to top up abit to change ur items (Transport at ur own cost)...

(no shops does cash refund even u return sold goods de...)

If its ur contractor intro tad shop to u, ask him/her to assist u on tis... Probs can be solve surprisingly...

Designer Lightings @ Balestier rd.... TWO THUMPS UP!!!

going to buy lights soon..been walking around balestier and writing down prices and drawing pics in my little black book..hehe..typical female..

but not sure who to to buy cos of so many bad reviews on light shops in Balestier. i wan crystal but so afraid they will break during bad delivery.

Anyone kind to share recent purchases?

Do not go to e-lite @ jalan besar (next to MacDonald's) to buy your lights, the fat guy there is very rude and there is no post-sales service from them either. They will push you away and will not go down to your house to have a look at the difference in your lights' colour. They will insist they are right and will speak in a very rude manner. My contractor find them annoying and rude as well. Check out other lightings shops instead, e-lite is not recommended !!

going to buy lights soon..been walking around balestier and writing down prices and drawing pics in my little black book..hehe..typical female..

but not sure who to to buy cos of so many bad reviews on light shops in Balestier. i wan crystal but so afraid they will break during bad delivery.

Anyone kind to share recent purchases?

Do not go to e-lite @ jalan besar (next to MacDonald's) to buy your lights, the fat guy there is very rude and there is no post-sales service from them either. They will push you away and will not go down to your house to have a look at the difference in your lights' colour. They will insist they are right and will speak in a very rude manner. My contractor find them annoying and rude as well. Check out other lightings shops instead, e-lite is not recommended !!

I'm not sure if you guys heard about

lightings.com.sg at blastier rd.

They are fix price with 110% price guarantee

Lighting design a lot very nice.

Compare a few light and they are really the cheapest (almost bought at chuan huat and light arcade) until I found them . They are newly open but the price really good.

Will comment more on the services after my lighting arrive.

Regards

Simon

Supersimon ah, did you post a horror story about this lightings.com?

i thought i had read it somewhere in the forum..

pls. clarify...

no . Instead I give them a good service award. Ps read my thread