Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

Nope nope... was referring to bedroom doors. I see the designs given by Ideal hse a bit obit lehz. :bangwall:

Go YT. We went there y'day. Look for the girl called Kaiwen n not the other aunty whom other forummers said machiam like they owe her $. :D I saw the door i want wor... :notti:

how much? got picture to show? :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Got my mind for this plywood door - no need veneer or simi chem materials coz its only rm doors... unless u like to slam doors. :bangwall: $190/door w installation and removal of old one. without gst. And its those flat flat kind wor, kinda like laminated over. No ridges de. I can only scan to u tonight... didnt have it with me now.

Got my mind for this plywood door - no need veneer or simi chem materials coz its only rm doors... unless u like to slam doors. :bangwall: $190/door w installation and removal of old one. without gst. And its those flat flat kind wor, kinda like laminated over. No ridges de. I can only scan to u tonight... didnt have it with me now.

please scan to me, $190 good deal leh..YT website have or not?

did you see this? got see how much bo? or yours is this? do they sell door frame? i can save $100 each door leh!!

http://www.yontat.com.sg/door_veneer.htm

Edited by babytan

P6 got the plywood version @ $190 w/o gst. As i'm getting 4 doors, tt's e price she quoted me. Not sure if more doors cheaper or not. :P

The url is for veneer so we dropped e idea. Cheap cheap is the way to go... :dancingqueen: Not sure if i have the price @ e catalogue i got coz not the range we wanted. At night then i can check for u. :P

I dunno if they got do frame bo... Call and ask kaiwen? :) Nice gal.

Edited by skywolf

P6 got the plywood version @ $190 w/o gst. As i'm getting 4 doors, tt's e price she quoted me. Not sure if more doors cheaper or not. :P

The url is for veneer so we dropped e idea. Cheap cheap is the way to go... :dancingqueen: Not sure if i have the price @ e catalogue i got coz not the range we wanted. At night then i can check for u. :P

I dunno if they got do frame bo... Call and ask kaiwen? :) Nice gal.

okie pass me any info you have lor..cos i haven got any idea what doors you referring to leh..

erm ask you, do you think those doors can be used as toilet doors rather than bi-fold?

if can, maybe i can take 4 then can nego for better price..

oh ya, does all doors c/w lockset and handle (long or rounded)?

Edited by babytan

okie pass me any info you have lor..cos i haven got any idea what doors you referring to leh..

erm ask you, do you think those doors can be used as toilet doors rather than bi-fold?

if can, maybe i can take 4 then can nego for better price..

oh ya, does all doors c/w lockset and handle (long or rounded)?

Just sent you the plywood door designs... looks like the ones u mentioned... And yah, comes w lockset and long handle (those 5 designs are long handles de). And + installation and removal of old doors.

Wood for toilet? U joking ah...? I used UPVC... top up $180 coz e resale pckg comes w normal bi-fold which i dun like.

Just sent you the plywood door designs... looks like the ones u mentioned... And yah, comes w lockset and long handle (those 5 designs are long handles de). And + installation and removal of old doors.

Wood for toilet? U joking ah...? I used UPVC... top up $180 coz e resale pckg comes w normal bi-fold which i dun like.

hi gal, thanks much :good: saw the picture already, was having the same door in my mind too!!

$190 all-in is a good deal :sport-smiley-004: will wait for another quote and see if i purchase the doors myself..

these plywood door surface is like laminated kind ya? cos ID ever suggested to me to use "designer door" for toilet and i supposed she meant these and charging the same amount for our bedroom door at $280 each w/o frame..maybe another alternative to bi-fold as i think bi-fold quite difficult to clean and glass door too expensive..hahah

will get another quote this sat and see how good price the ID can offer me..if all in all not much difference, maybe i go for glass for toilet and the above for rooms :sport-smiley-004:

so you decided to take which ID?

W/o GST. :lol:

I think yah, laminated. There are 2 kinds. 1 is the hollow ones @ 190, if solid one is $220 (also incl installatiom lockset n handles). Saw my scribblings on the paper? :P

I dun like bi-fold coz encountered some of these doors which after a while have to push really hard to lock the door when you are inside the toilet. So chged to upvc ones, which are those provided by hdb when they do hse upgrades. My aunt in AMK has hers done up HDB and it's those elderly friendly kind. When you want to lock the door, you turn down the handle. And it folds in 1/2 also. Half-bi-fold? :lol: My mbr bathrm door is using glass. :dribble:

If nth goes wrong, shd b w Steven liaoz. :dribble:

W/o GST. :)

I think yah, laminated. There are 2 kinds. 1 is the hollow ones @ 190, if solid one is $220 (also incl installatiom lockset n handles). Saw my scribblings on the paper? :P

I dun like bi-fold coz encountered some of these doors which after a while have to push really hard to lock the door when you are inside the toilet. So chged to upvc ones, which are those provided by hdb when they do hse upgrades. My aunt in AMK has hers done up HDB and it's those elderly friendly kind. When you want to lock the door, you turn down the handle. And it folds in 1/2 also. Half-bi-fold? :) My mbr bathrm door is using glass. :)

If nth goes wrong, shd b w Steven liaoz. :thumbs up:

like the doors leh but got to wait till sat before i decide cos will have to confirm on ID by end April..time flies leh..my current house also the door provided by HDB and i dun like too and dirty easily leh..hahah wanted to have glass also leh..but expensive wor..

so your quote amended liao? what was the total damage now? ;)

3rd time amended liao.

But still put wrong addy on the top. :bangwall:

now is alightly above 35k. Thinking can do w/o cornices for the 2 bedrms n study. I look-see Kajua's pics and saw tt w/o cornices the wiring tubing is still acceptable leh. So i dunno wor. If without these, then can be 34+. :dribble::dribble:

Dilemma....

3rd time amended liao.

But still put wrong addy on the top. !!

now is alightly above 35k. Thinking can do w/o cornices for the 2 bedrms n study. I look-see Kajua's pics and saw tt w/o cornices the wiring tubing is still acceptable leh. So i dunno wor. If without these, then can be 34+. :dribble::unsure:

Dilemma....

haha mine 2nd time amend also still put wrong salution...MR. XXX :yamseng:

hmm i never tot of doing cornice or false ceiling as it will make the house looked even smaller

but ID said then huge trunking will be seen + mine is a very old house, a lot of pipes poking thru here and there..so we only opted for false ceiling for living, the rest we will skip + save $$ :dunno: about 2K leh :yamseng:

Oh shucks. I forgot mine also old hse.... aahhh.... LL liao lor. Cornices it shall be for the bedrms n study...

But hey, pipes visible in bedrms meh? Living aldy got false ceiling liao leh. !!

Oh shucks. I forgot mine also old hse.... aahhh.... LL liao lor. Cornices it shall be for the bedrms n study...

But hey, pipes visible in bedrms meh? Living aldy got false ceiling liao leh. :sport-smiley-018:

hmm i know there is a pipe (duno gas or water) going thru living room to kitchen for mine..bedroom i think dun have la..but can see little trunking also

we are also doing re-wiring whole house so the trunking quite big and dun look very nice leh..we will cover for living but for bedroom dun need ba, cos got guests also sit living ma, no ask them to sit room...hahahaha

why wan to do cornice in rooms? if not necessary then you can save the $$ ma

why wan to do cornice in rooms? if not necessary then you can save the $$ ma

Cornice is quite an outdated concept anyway. If paint properly, the wire trunkings will not that obvious lah. :sport-smiley-003:

Cornice is quite an outdated concept anyway. If paint properly, the wire trunkings will not that obvious lah. :bleah:

i agreed too..think i saw some pictures here of how they painted the trunking leh, looked very nice leh

think those in bold colours..think i saw 1 black but cant remember whose blog liao :bleah: