Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

same situation as me leh..i need to move out by 9 June 08 and flat only ready early july 08...i also very jialut leh but husband said got fren lobang rent 5 room in jurong..you wan to share with me? hahah though not confirm yet la

i actually have no problem,will be staying at mum's place to take care of my babies...but my dogs...wanted to put them at my aunty's house, 3 room corridor, but mum says its going to be a nuisance coz they bark at noises..pple passing by...

btw, i also work in jurong...:rofl:

checked out the doggy hotel...i think one day one dog cost $20? two dogs will be $38..at nooage...one month will be 1140..gosh...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

got some details..wrong info la hahahah

4room jurong east per month 2.4K :yamseng: !! d**m expensive leh..btw owner also asking for 1mth deposit (refundable) + 1 month rental...is this the common practice for renting huh??

i got no choice cos i doesnt want to leave them at dog boarding + charges not cheap also..duno will they bully my dogs or not..rather spend on the rent so that they can stay with me lor...

which part of jurong you working at? me at IBP !! next time near near liao..kekkeke

just saw that you gone to inzen for quote also? hahah roy is nice guy, maybe we can work together to squeeze him hahahah (provided you are getting him to do your house too)

Edited by babytan

wat was the reason that you didnt engage him huh? maybe he a bit "bengish"kekekkeke

Bengish??? No lah, we find tat he's sincere & straightforward. Nothing wrong wif him, jus click better wif K..

:yamseng: for ur reno..

L3x

Bengish??? No lah, we find tat he's sincere & straightforward. Nothing wrong wif him, jus click better wif K..

:yamseng: for ur reno..

L3x

yeap same to you too !!

babytan,

When are you going to select your tiles?

maybe beginning of may lor..when are you going to start a blog?? want to see wat tiles you choosen leh..

maybe beginning of may lor..when are you going to start a blog?? want to see wat tiles you choosen leh..

too lazy to start a blog....so after completion of my reno...u just pop over to my place.... :notti:

Hello Virgo and Baby tan... was reading thru the thread here... haha... i aso come and spam... ps ps...

so have u guys gotten ur drawings from roy?

so far i have already done kitchen and living room tiling.. 2 toilet tiles was hack and replaced by HDB due to they cant find the exact tile to replace those cracked ones.. now they just finish painting base coat..

guess u gers also very eager to see ur reno... so muz post more pictures k..

:)

Hello Virgo and Baby tan... was reading thru the thread here... haha... i aso come and spam... ps ps...

so far i have already done kitchen and living room tiling.. 2 toilet tiles was hack and replaced by HDB due to they cant find the exact tile to replace those cracked ones.. now they just finish painting base coat..

guess u gers also very eager to see ur reno... so muz post more pictures k..

:)

Kittygal,

my 3d drawings still not born yet but reno has started last thursday.....

Babytan,

No need to look at my tiles cos both of our home have different concept mah...urs is zen and mine is modern...

guess u gers also very eager to see ur reno... so muz post more pictures k.. :)

ya very kan chiong leh but not yet, meeting him again on 30th and think selecting of tiles in 1st week of may..he got to bring us to see tiles 1st before can do 3D is it?? start a blog and post more pictures for me to drool.. :dribble::dribble:

Kittygal,

my 3d drawings still not born yet but reno has started last thursday.....

Babytan,

No need to look at my tiles cos both of our home have different concept mah...urs is zen and mine is modern...

mine is modern zen la, i think both will look around the same..scali i choose same tiles with you leh..hahaha

since reno started and you lazy to start a blog hor, think you dun need 3D drawing liao la, ask him to give you discount on that!! :sport-smiley-004:

updates 03 May 2008

finally went for tile selection today. been to LSH & Hafary, realised that LSH much more crowded than Hafary...personally i felt that the staffs at LSH are much more friendly than Hafary. was served by the boss without realizing it till ID told us..hahaha..a very friendly person and gave some suggestions too

got most of my tiles from LSH and 1 from Hafary as LSH does not have the colour i want..

think we choose more to neutral colours and i got a feeling that my house is turing into a resort liao..cos all beige la, brown la...kekeke

very shacked liao, gonna zzz after this..more updates soon :)

Pictures time!! :dancingqueen:

toilet wall & floor tiles - rough surface, like those seen in resort toilets..lolz

toiletfloorwall.jpg

living room floor - normal bah

livingfloor.jpg

kitchen floor - can see the patchy designs??

kitchenfloor.jpg

kitchen wall - the dark dark brown will be used as the backsplash in between cabinets.

kichenwallandcentre.jpg

can see the fine lines design in between??

kitchen1.jpg

pardon me for my poor photography skills hor, quite difficult to capture the true colour and texture leh, think this is my best masterpiece liao :P