Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

hihi

your drawings are swee swee wor ..

congrats for gettin your keys ..

have fun ya !!

as for your doggies , can build a little kerb for them to pee and for their showers ..

check out LLhome's t-blog. :D

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...11335&st=40

Edited by ranval9

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ya lor, LLhome's specially built kerb for her dog is one good idea. When I saw her reno pic of the kerb & when i saw it in person I was having some regrets that no doggie kerb for summer. :bangwall:

Ya lor, LLhome's specially built kerb for her dog is one good idea. When I saw her reno pic of the kerb & when i saw it in person I was having some regrets that no doggie kerb for summer. :bangwall:

me 2 ... din get this idea too ..

only tot since i would have the whole common toilet for donut .. thus never bother to do anything to it ...

8|8|

worse now having oreo the pee art master :bangwall::bangwall:

HI BABYTAN...Stay healthy!!! Renovation is physically and mentally stressful, but do enjoy every moment of your renovation!!!!

HAPPY

ya am enjoying the kan chiong ness..hahah husband said i kan chiong spider 8|

Until now, u also havent sign contract ah. He trust customer a lot ah. :dancingqueen:

ya i haven sign leh, you signed already? ask him if he trust me or not lor..i also got him biz from my fren's cake shop.. :notti: he no scare i run away la..i scare he run only..hohohoh

Make sure you have extra storage space coz you hacked the storerm hor. Otherwise next time you may regret gg for a WIW in lieu of storage tt's to be kept out of view... like brooms, rags, etc etc... :deal:

hmmm tot of that too..thats why ask ID to design a place for mop / broom (long items) if not got to keep in toilet liao..

hihi

your drawings are swee swee wor ..

congrats for gettin your keys ..

have fun ya !!

as for your doggies , can build a little kerb for them to pee and for their showers ..

check out LLhome's t-blog. :D

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...11335&st=40

ya i saw before liao but no space for the kerb if you see my kitchen layout..if i gonna build that kerb then very mafan when i am doing laundry?

i think that even i do, my dogs will purposely urine outside also..they just have fun when seeing me clean like MARIA... :bangwall::bangwall:

was thinking if i should shift their "toilet" to the common washroom..no bathing in that toilet, just for toilet use nia..wat you all think? :unsure:

Edited by babytan

How are oreo & donut now?

As for summer, he's been a bit naughty, running out of the house of late. I think he's lovesick after meeting ginger, LLhome's doggie last week. :lol:

me 2 ... din get this idea too ..

only tot since i would have the whole common toilet for donut .. thus never bother to do anything to it ...

8|8|

worse now having oreo the pee art master :bangwall::bangwall:

ya i saw before liao but no space for the kerb if you see my kitchen layout..if i gonna build that kerb then very mafan when i am doing laundry?

i think that even i do, my dogs will purposely urine outside also..they just have fun when seeing me clean like MARIA... :bangwall::bangwall:

was thinking if i should shift their "toilet" to the common washroom..no bathing in that toilet, just for toilet use nia..wat you all think? :unsure:

hmm.. the common toilet is belong to them .. showerin or pee ( donut was trained to pee there since day one ) becoz i used to have tenents, i had to train them outside on the pee pan ...

you can try to train them there ... easier for you to clean up the mess ...

if there is any vistor, just clean up 1st wor ..

if i din clean up for them .. donut will auto go to the toilet .. whenever the door is not closed ..

oreo tryin to follow ... did poo poo there once ... but he would drop some bits here n there else where ..

As for summer, he's been a bit naughty, running out of the house of late. I think he's lovesick after meeting ginger, LLhome's doggie last week. :lol:

so summer met ginger liao ar ... keke ...should bring him to see yuki or fifi :D

Yup he met ginger & kept trying to mate with ginger in a standing position. But ginger buay tahan and don't want to play with him after that 'cos he kept trying to mate with ginger at every possible turn. 8| Somemore ginger is taller than summer, also difficult for his size to try mating. :rofl:

Scared to bring him meet yuki or fifi, wait they kena same fate as ginger, somemore yuki not neutered yet.

so summer met ginger liao ar ... keke ...should bring him to see yuki or fifi :D

I also havent sign contract. Nevemind la. When he ready, i will sign.

hahah same for me..when he want to collect 10%, he will ask to sign :dancingqueen:

seems like lots of fun for the doggies wor :notti: think my 2 dogs not sociable wan leh...loved gatherings but my dogs CMI la

the old 1 doesnt like crowds as she doesnt much allow strangers to touch her

the young 1 super super anti male dogs...will snap and growl :(:( but he is definately a "human dog"

stuck with 2 funny characters...haiz..

hmm.. the common toilet is belong to them .. showerin or pee ( donut was trained to pee there since day one ) becoz i used to have tenents, i had to train them outside on the pee pan ...

you can try to train them there ... easier for you to clean up the mess ...

if there is any vistor, just clean up 1st wor ..

if i din clean up for them .. donut will auto go to the toilet .. whenever the door is not closed ..

oreo tryin to follow ... did poo poo there once ... but he would drop some bits here n there else where ..

ya thinking of doing that when move to new house lor..at least can just spray water over and flush lor

now i really clean like mad wor...

mocha everytime pang sai also drop here n there..sometimes even can give me NIKE sai :furious::furious:

Edited by babytan

hahah same for me..when he want to collect 10%, he will ask to sign :dancingqueen:

seems like lots of fun for the doggies wor :notti: think my 2 dogs not sociable wan leh...loved gatherings but my dogs CMI la

the old 1 doesnt like crowds as she doesnt much allow strangers to touch her

the young 1 super super anti male dogs...will snap and growl :(:( but he is definately a "human dog"

stuck with 2 funny characters...haiz..

ya thinking of doing that when move to new house lor..at least can just spray water over and flush lor

now i really clean like mad wor...

mocha everytime pang sai also drop here n there..sometimes even can give me NIKE sai :furious::furious:

wah .. tot can meet up with your doggies wor ..

NIKE is common leh .. Oreo's art works include of Nike wor .. signed after work done ??

Yup he met ginger & kept trying to mate with ginger in a standing position. But ginger buay tahan and don't want to play with him after that 'cos he kept trying to mate with ginger at every possible turn. 8| Somemore ginger is taller than summer, also difficult for his size to try mating. :rofl:

Scared to bring him meet yuki or fifi, wait they kena same fate as ginger, somemore yuki not neutered yet.

muhaha i can imagine how summer's behaviour looks like .. .

my donut will try means n ways to hump my besties's toy poodle zola ..

horny doggie .. yet to match mate him with another shih tzu .. the lady is not ready, yet to do up her grooming ..

hmm.. think i must look for a bow tie or something .. to make him look smart ...

lucky i had done nertured for oreo ..

and he is more lucky with the ladies .. fifi n zolo like him .. he just wanna play and nothing else ..

I think the more bo-chap one is, sure will bound to have some chemical attraction. This is the same for girls being attracted to bad boys type. Your Oreo sounds like one. :P

muhaha i can imagine how summer's behaviour looks like .. .

my donut will try means n ways to hump my besties's toy poodle zola ..

horny doggie .. yet to match mate him with another shih tzu .. the lady is not ready, yet to do up her grooming ..

hmm.. think i must look for a bow tie or something .. to make him look smart ...

lucky i had done nertured for oreo ..

and he is more lucky with the ladies .. fifi n zolo like him .. he just wanna play and nothing else ..

I think the more bo-chap one is, sure will bound to have some chemical attraction. This is the same for girls being attracted to bad boys type. Your Oreo sounds like one. :P

muhaha .. guess so ..

his daddy is the bo chap type too.. but as noisy as me .. muhaha :rofl:

:rofl:

As long as both of you can live with each other including the doggies, not an issue in having an equally noisy family. :P

:rofl:

As long as both of you can live with each other including the doggies, not an issue in having an equally noisy family. :P

muahha .. true .. it's really also true abt doggies following owner's behaviours .. keke ..

:notti: :notti: