Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Finally hacked everything le! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

You must be very excited... starting afresh like that kind of feeling hor? :P

yeah gal duno this friday will start tiling or not leh..so kan chiong... :dancingqueen:

refresh?? hmmm messy is the better word..hahhha :bangwall:

Dun kanchiong. So far i never push Roy n he has been prompt in his timing. I've been impressed with him so far. N the good thing is that he always answer his phone or return calls. :thumbs up:

Wow, your reno increase to 32K is still increasing???Just like market stock!

yeap yeap owner new house is ready too and they are so nice to give us keys before 2nd appt..appreciate the kind gesture from them too..thats why luck also plays a part in this process, we were lucky to find good buyers and sellers.. :drunk: if not i am gonna be homeless for more than 1 month!

ya lor, my reno costs now at $32K and still counting wor..no choice but to hack as you can see that the original condition is super original la..no point keeping anything...

Dun kanchiong. So far i never push Roy n he has been prompt in his timing. I've been impressed with him so far. N the good thing is that he always answer his phone or return calls. :thumbs up:

hahah i never push him wan leh...agreed that he always pick up him call..

just call him today to disturb him :rofl::rofl:

babytan is a gan jiong spider...u all duno???? :fire:

kan chiong kan chiong :fire: :fire: :fire:

Wow, your reno increase to 32K is still increasing???Just like market stock!

increase abit here and there lor..flat simply too old, bo bian leh!

Updates 22 May 2008

Day 3 of renovation...

sand are here, sorry picture dark as used hp camera

DSC00022.jpg

tiles are here too....

DSC00023.jpg

so far still very happy as i think that they are very fast..only thing is haven hack the supposed to hack walls..duno permit out or not :dunno:

Hi Baby, I read from somewhere that cannot do renovation during 1st appointment and 2nd appointment. But your case is reverse... So, who is applying for the reno permit? The seller right? How do you talk to the seller to agree to pass you the key before 2nd appointment date? Really appreciate ur info as we are in kind of the same situation... thanks thanks

Hi Baby, I read from somewhere that cannot do renovation during 1st appointment and 2nd appointment. But your case is reverse... So, who is applying for the reno permit? The seller right? How do you talk to the seller to agree to pass you the key before 2nd appointment date? Really appreciate ur info as we are in kind of the same situation... thanks thanks

hi, i am done with 1st appt and seller is giving us keys before 2nd appt

you can ask your agent to check with seller's agent how soon they are able to give you the keys, not all will be given early though..all in all you have to negotiate with seller..most of the time, agent will do the job

as for the reno wise, seller got to sign a indemnity letter stating that he approved us to go ahead with the reno and we will bear if anything happen..this application is done by ID

HTHs :yamseng:

increase abit here and there lor..flat simply too old, bo bian leh!

Actually i think yours is quite ok. comparing apple to apple, we dun have feature wall, shoe cabinet, and WIW (but got one built-in) and ours will be $30k. not likely to add stuff coz we're also on tight budget.

Actually i think yours is quite ok. comparing apple to apple, we dun have feature wall, shoe cabinet, and WIW (but got one built-in) and ours will be $30k. not likely to add stuff coz we're also on tight budget.

i am not going to have feature wall either..add-ons like vanity for toilet and lighting points and such lor..

Updates 27 May 2008

walls are up but supposed to hack walls are still there :(

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

tiling of kitchen & toilet wall tiles also begun but didnt take any pictures as forgotten to bring camera...will try to post some pictures later..workmanship not too bad :dancingqueen:

btw, went to shop for lightings last week but haven confirm anything yet as want to see more designs..any comments on the following?

kitchen and WIW light. just very simple looking hamburger lookalike =P $60

DSC00029.jpg

dining light..is it too simple?? $220

DSC00031.jpg

study room light..like the wooden accent :notti: cost about $180

DSC00028.jpg

Where did u see these lights?

you interested?? must tell me nice or not leh..hehhehe :P

intro you to this place (credits to virgo for introducing me :) )

168 Trading

293 Jalan Bersa

S(208955)

Tel: 6294 6400