Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ch0c0l4te

Chiara's Little Sweet Home

Oh i like the sliding door that divides the living room and kitchen... issit a glass door? it looks like a wooden frame with horizontal bars... but its nice! my house is too small for such a door... looking forward to your reno pics! :bath:

Actually it's a glass panel with wooden frame :D

Hopefully with the glass door out petite flat will be more spacious.

8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi guys,

Here are some 'before' pictures we took a couple of days ago

The old pink door

Definitely gotta go 8|

img0041ix2.jpg

By ch0c0l4te, shot with Canon PowerShot A710 IS at 2008-04-20

Our main entrance

The kitchen entrance will be put in the middle with a book rack cum devider in the left side :notti:

img0040nf7.jpg

Living Room

img0039pf3.jpg

MBR

Can you spot the hole in the window? :bangwall:

img0032ni0.jpg

Common Room

img0033av7.jpg

More 'before' picture coming right up :yamseng:

Edited by ch0c0l4te

Here is the kitchen...

Sorry still messy since the owner left lots of small small thing in the house :notti:

img0027qs7.jpg

Want to see the kitchen tiles closer??? :yamseng:

Definitely gotta go......

img0030ox4.jpg

Utility room aka maid's room

We'll leave it as it is... May be we'll paint the door.

img0036tj2.jpg

Stay tune for our next pictures :bangwall:

Almost forgot out tiny bathroom

8| can't have a decent bathroom because the size is ultra small.....

img0028bm2.jpg

Edited by ch0c0l4te

Yippie my reno finally started :dancingqueen:

Went up to our flat last saturday. Only with my daughter since hubby went for diving :dribble:

I really wanted to go too but someone have to stay behind to take care of my baby.

So it's mommy and chiara's time :D

Here are some reno picts

photo0057we5.jpg

By ch0c0l4te, shot with U700 at 2008-04-27

photo0058ry0.jpg

After hacking part of the kitchen entrance, it really looks much bigger :yeah: They laid the homo tiles but i don't think they had finished doing it

photo0059qt6.jpg

My daughter's room filled with tiles, sand, etc. Can you spot the parquet? Soon it'll be hacked off and replaced by laminated flooring.

photo0060jh6.jpg

By ch0c0l4te at 2008-04-27

Same situation in the MBR. Total chaos

We just bought sofa at moopak balestier. I think they're on sale and we got it half price

I really like the shape. We are thinking not to install the leg, just put it on the floor :notti:

Nice or not? Hope it can represent that resort thingy

pro03bv6.gif

Here's our simple dining table. :sport-smiley-018:

photo0055tq5.jpg

Edited by ch0c0l4te

We just bought sofa at moopak balestier. I think they're on sale and we got it half price

I really like the shape. We are thinking not to install the leg, just put it on the floor :notti:

Nice or not? Hope it can represent that resort thingy

pro03bv6.gif

Here's our simple dining table. :sport-smiley-018:

photo0055tq5.jpg

Hi choco

I m also looking at 3rm resale flat in TPY , care to share yr experience in house hunting w me ?

How much did u pay for this ?it is 3 rm upgrade correct?Near Braddell MRT ?

Hi choco

I m also looking at 3rm resale flat in TPY , care to share yr experience in house hunting w me ?

Choco has not been updating her blog for several weeks liao, don't know what happened :unsure:

Yes, her unit is near to Braddell MRT. She ever told me the price she paid for her flat, but not nice to share with you lah. But I can tell you the price I paid for my 3-room unit, just pm me. If you are looking at resale flats in TPY, I can tell you it is not going to be cheap now. I tot I paid a high price when I bought mine in Feb this year. But when I was browsing thru the resale transactions on HDB website for TPY 3-room flats, just to see if I bought at the property peak, I saw a corner unit facing HDB hub sold for $330 in May :jawdrop: Imagine 3-room flats in TPY were all below $200k 4 yrs ago.

I believe all 3-room flats in TPY are upgraded. Those not upgraded are either in Potong Pasir zone or selected for ENBLOC liao.

If you need more info, can pm me. Paiseh to make use of choco's blog to talk abt something not relevant to her flat :P

Choco has not been updating her blog for several weeks liao, don't know what happened :unsure:

Yes, her unit is near to Braddell MRT. She ever told me the price she paid for her flat, but not nice to share with you lah. But I can tell you the price I paid for my 3-room unit, just pm me. If you are looking at resale flats in TPY, I can tell you it is not going to be cheap now. I tot I paid a high price when I bought mine in Feb this year. But when I was browsing thru the resale transactions on HDB website for TPY 3-room flats, just to see if I bought at the property peak, I saw a corner unit facing HDB hub sold for $330 in May :jawdrop: Imagine 3-room flats in TPY were all below $200k 4 yrs ago.

I believe all 3-room flats in TPY are upgraded. Those not upgraded are either in Potong Pasir zone or selected for ENBLOC liao.

If you need more info, can pm me. Paiseh to make use of choco's blog to talk abt something not relevant to her flat :P

Hi there fellow 3 Room TPYeans... kekek... hows yr reno coming along or its done??

The price i paid for my 3 room oso not cheap lor but its near my in laws convenient and oso got the rebate.. kekke... i got mine above $200k too....

Mine came with upgraded lifts and walkway and oso the useful extra utility room lor.

Small and cosy for a family of 3... i have not set up my reno blog yet but will soon do it cos my reno abt 85% liao....

Hi wiredchaos, great to hear from you :dancingqueen:

My reno already completed liao...Have moved in for a month now...Time really flies...Initially wanted to start a reno blog but very lazy lah...Maybe wait till my broadband at home is up... Planning to install roller blinds for my house soon :P

Yah, the utility room is useful...Can treat it as a store room cum laundry area.

Aiyoh, don't wait till your reno finish lah, quickly start a blog and put up pix for us to see...Easy to chit chat mah :yamseng:

Hi choco

Hi tweetie..... so sorry for the late reply. I was running here and there not to mention a week business trip to Jakarta :(

I'll PM you the price. Yes it's an upgraded unit. Very near Bradell MRT. I was looking around TPY area since my brother in law live in that area.

Hi Yokie, thanks for your reply to tweetie. I guess I'm not such a good blogger. Haven't got the time to update my blog in ages 8|

My wetworks is almost finished. Just touching up the tiles and paints. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. Promise :deal:

Hi Yokie, thanks for your reply to tweetie. I guess I'm not such a good blogger. Haven't got the time to update my blog in ages 8|

My wetworks is almost finished. Just touching up the tiles and paints. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. Promise :deal:

U are welcome :D

Aiyoh, your promise didn't come true leh, still no pix of your house yet 8|

Must post us some updated pix of your house when you have time hah :yamseng:

U are welcome :D

Aiyoh, your promise didn't come true leh, still no pix of your house yet 8|

Must post us some updated pix of your house when you have time hah :yamseng:

Sorry yoki.... I keep forgetting to bring the memory card to the office. Please forgive me. :(

Try to upload it ASAP.

As promised so many times before 8|

Here are some pictures of my half done apartment.

All the wetworks are done. Waiting for the carpentry and a little touch up here and there.

img0003oj2.jpg

By ch0c0l4te, shot with Canon PowerShot A710 IS at 2008-05-29

Here was the view of my main entrance before the chemical wash.

img0027qw6.jpg

Can you see my shiny homo tiles after washing :notti:

img0001gx5.jpg

Here is the MBR. Please mind my daughter's head :D

img0005eq0.jpg

Closer look on the platform.

:dancingqueen: We're not going to use a bedframe.

Now... our petit bathroom :bangwall:

img0024lp4.jpg

View from the door. So so so smal.... :~:~

img0025qn2.jpg

By ch0c0l4te at 2008-05-29

The shower area, we finally hacked the wall in between to make it looks a bit larger.

But I love the tiles.......

img0013qf3.jpg

A closer looks at the tiles :wub:

img0008pp3.jpg

The PD toilet door. It sure save some space. And...... they come with woodlike lamination. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by ch0c0l4te

Nice :dribble: like your PD door. BTW, what does PD stand for?

Poor choco, your bathroom becomes so small with such a big gap between the 2 drainage pipe. What a stupid work from HDB. Mine was side by side to the wall leh. Your toilet bowl is as small as mine :notti:

Is your hand basin made of glass?

I thought you wanted to have laminated flooring for living room as well? How come change to homo tiles liao?

The laminated flooring in your bedrooms looks pretty unique. Which laminate company did you go for?

Are you going to do without window grilles? Saw your living room windows have no window grilles.

The progress in your house seems to be pretty slow leh, kitchen cabinet still not up after these few weeks 8|