Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babybear

Aircon group purchase?

hihi,

Thanks for the information. Do keep me in the loop as I will be needing a system soon... preferbly a non inverter system 4. I dun mind pooling to get cheaper pricing... have to include installations (all in is a must as I am worried people might "chop" on the installation side.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi doremon,

i am also looking for sys 4.. preferably non-inverter too as only mbr and my girl's br will switch on all nights.. the rest are only when there is guest.. how much is the daikin or lg one?

Hi gkbt,

So far the quote I have is inclusive of installation. As for the LG price, I can't remember the pricing as it is system 3 instead of system 4.

For non-inverter system 4 Daikin

Model :MA56EV1 / FT25 x 4

Cappacity 20800btu

Price $2850

Inverter Daikin system4

Model: 4MK75DVM / FTKD25DVM x 4

Cappacity 26000btu

Price $3780

Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter 4

Model: MXY4A28 / MSXYGA10VA x 4

Cappacity 28000btu

Price $3780

Not sure if the pricing is good or not. Will visit some other companies over this coming weekends.

Hi All,

I am also planning to buy aircon. ie 4 aircons, 1 compressor.. so is that call sys 4?

Went to IMM this evening, found out only 2 brands has non-inverter ie Daikin and LG.

Also went to Gain City in IMM, but too many customers and very few salesperson.. standing and strolling there for 20mins.. still cannot get any salesperson to talk to.. was too hungry so give up and adjour for dinner and return home in the end.

Actually I don't mind purchase inverter if the price diff with non-inverter is not too far.

Afterall, we don't on aircon so often so if the price difference is so great, of course should buy the non-inverter.

Anyone know of any event/aircon promo coming out soon? Will appreciate the sharing ; )

I don't mind pool up kakis and we order together if that really can get good deal and service. If price is good then I can afford 1 more aircon for my dining area ; )

Let me know.

Thanks,

Doremon2009.

hi doremon,

i am also looking for sys 4.. preferably non-inverter too as only mbr and my girl's br will switch on all nights.. the rest are only when there is guest.. how much is the daikin or lg one?

Hi All,

I am also planning to buy aircon. ie 4 aircons, 1 compressor.. so is that call sys 4?

Went to IMM this evening, found out only 2 brands has non-inverter ie Daikin and LG.

Also went to Gain City in IMM, but too many customers and very few salesperson.. standing and strolling there for 20mins.. still cannot get any salesperson to talk to.. was too hungry so give up and adjour for dinner and return home in the end.

Actually I don't mind purchase inverter if the price diff with non-inverter is not too far.

Afterall, we don't on aircon so often so if the price difference is so great, of course should buy the non-inverter.

Anyone know of any event/aircon promo coming out soon? Will appreciate the sharing ; )

I don't mind pool up kakis and we order together if that really can get good deal and service. If price is good then I can afford 1 more aircon for my dining area ; )

Let me know.

Thanks,

Doremon2009.

Hi all, just to share on my findings. Gaincity standard installation is only 1 trip, additional trip @ $80/trip, brackets (for older flats) will need to top up another $150. Base on my findings for my ME Sys3 Non-invertor, it is more expensive than as compared another vendor which one of the forummers recommended.

Btw, i'm quoted $2161 for ME Sys3 (Total BTU 20k, 8k+6k+6k) for R410A, GST inclusive already.

2 installation trips, Grade 0 insulation, Copper 23 piping, 16mm drainage, s/s brackets. But only 1 yr warrantly on workmanship.

How's the deal?

Have u installed ur aircon from Gain City how is it?

Thanks for sharing it to us. Anyway, in buying those aircon, will you be the one who is going to provide a delivery truck/ mover.?

Hi,

Anyone heard of this Toshiba compressor model? RAS-3MS2AX. Was told by dealer that its the latest invertor compressor unit by Toshiba. But I can't find any info about this unit anywhere on the net...

Hi all, just to share on my findings. Gaincity standard installation is only 1 trip, additional trip @ $80/trip, brackets (for older flats) will need to top up another $150. Base on my findings for my ME Sys3 Non-invertor, it is more expensive than as compared another vendor which one of the forummers recommended.

Btw, i'm quoted $2161 for ME Sys3 (Total BTU 20k, 8k+6k+6k) for R410A, GST inclusive already.

2 installation trips, Grade 0 insulation, Copper 23 piping, 16mm drainage, s/s brackets. But only 1 yr warrantly on workmanship.

How's the deal?

Hi

Was talking to GC in IMM last wk, the additional trip can be waived. Warranty promo now is 5yrs for both compressor & units right?

Sorry but to off track a little. I was going for LG non inverter, then my friend told me is not a very good brand. I know someone mentioned that in this forum too but I simply can't find the threads, anyone can direct me there or advise me on choosing brands?

I went to Hong tar and like GC, they say LG no prob leh...

pls advise.

Thanks!

How's the deal?

I jus went to gain city last sat.

Understand from salesman, pana is using 2 compressor for sys 3.

MBR will be using one compressor, while the other one will be link to 2 bedroom.

He’s pushing hard for sanyo brand… anyone using sanyo aircon???

Not so sure for Fujitsu…

Hi, Anyone here can advise whether there is any good offer for system 3 non-inverter aircon in the market now ?

Cheers.

I jus went to gain city last sat.

Understand from salesman, pana is using 2 compressor for sys 3.

MBR will be using one compressor, while the other one will be link to 2 bedroom.

He’s pushing hard for sanyo brand… anyone using sanyo aircon???

Not so sure for Fujitsu…

Natural cool have promotion for Panasonic sys 3 ,non inverter for $1490 PLUS $200 ntuc voucher.Model : xxx HKH (Inclusive installation,removal and normal piping,insulation)

Add $180 for thicker insulation

random check with other shop abt @2k.

Hi tcs522,

I am looking for system 3 non inverter aircon also.

Natural cool panasonic sys 3 @ 1490 ($200 NTUC vouchers) seem to be good deal. I wonder whether Natural cool/panasonic is a reliable brand ? Can give me contact no. for this promo ?

Another good deal is gain city/Fujitsu promo at 1399.

Between panasonic and fujitsu, which brand is more reliable ?

Thanks.

Natural cool have promotion for Panasonic sys 3 ,non inverter for $1490 PLUS $200 ntuc voucher.Model : xxx HKH (Inclusive installation,removal and normal piping,insulation)

Add $180 for thicker insulation

random check with other shop abt @2k.

Hi Priyalok,

Purchased Daikin from Natural Cool 5-years ago and still working fine.

Just bought from Natural Cool the panasonic package you mentioned for my parents place and will be doing the installation on 29-Dec. I totally trust them and they had done a great job for me.

Just one additional info, you might want to pay additional $180 for the thicker insulation to reduce the condensation to the minimum.