Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babybear

Aircon group purchase?

Hi Boogie,

Actually this it the first time that I ever heard anyone recommend so low BTU for all the rooms. Well for me, I got 12k for MBR, 9k for the other rooms. True, for MBR, 9k can liao, but 8k??? and for other rooms, 6k??

Anyway what brand of A/C you getting?

Cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ALLBEST recommended us to get 8k for the MBR and 6k each for the other two rooms.. hope is sufficient....... if not we have to go for other brands...

Hi, thanks! Cos the sales guy recommended 8000 BTU for my master bedroom. and the rest of the other rooms, 6000~

Not sure its sufficient anot... :bangwall:

tt'll depend on ur floor area... i've gt mine 3 x 10k...

Hi, thanks! Cos the sales guy recommended 8000 BTU for my master bedroom. and the rest of the other rooms, 6000~

Not sure its sufficient anot... :yamseng:

BTU stands for British Thermal Unit.

It is a unit of measurement and if you want to know the power, simply divide the BTU number by 3414 and you get the value in Kilo-Watt (Kw)

9,000 BTU for standard bedrooms will be sufficient. As for living / dining you will need at least 12,000BTU per hall

Hope the info helps... :bangwall:

BTU stands for British Thermal Unit.

It is a unit of measurement and if you want to know the power, simply divide the BTU number by 3414 and you get the value in Kilo-Watt (Kw)

9,000 BTU for standard bedrooms will be sufficient. As for living / dining you will need at least 12,000BTU per hall

Hope the info helps... :P

Hi ,thanks for your advice.

May I know where you get Mit Easy Clean Invertor System 3 for less than $2.9k?

is $2.9k is after GST or before GST? Their service good or not?

Thanks

Its nett. PM me if you want the aircon man contact as I seldom visit this part of forum. He's a sole proprietor.

Hi

Can someone advice me on the meaning of BTU? Sorry to sound stupid but roughly what range of BTU to look at for a normal 4room flat? We are not regular users, just for 2-3days of the week...Sales guy quoted us 8000 for MBR and 6000 for the other two rooms..

above is for ME non-invertor system 3

Thanks in advance... :notti:

Dun really know much about BTU. But the aircon man told me in layman terms means how "powerful" the aircon is to cover whole room cool enough. For myself, I used Mit Easy Clean System 3 invertor. My 4rm flat uses 3X9000 BTU for 3 rooms. Havent start using it yet but all aircon men I approached told me its more than enough.

Hi

Can someone advice me on the meaning of BTU? Sorry to sound stupid but roughly what range of BTU to look at for a normal 4room flat? We are not regular users, just for 2-3days of the week...Sales guy quoted us 8000 for MBR and 6000 for the other two rooms..

above is for ME non-invertor system 3

Thanks in advance... :D

Edited by Boogie

I just bought Misubishi Invertor system 3 for my new hse. Nt sure abt the BTU but I think is more than 18k if I'm not wrong. Got it at less than $2.9k. Is there only one range of BTU for invertor range?

I just got Mit Easy Clean Invertor System 3. Can get at less than 3k

Hi ,thanks for your advice.

May I know where you get Mit Easy Clean Invertor System 3 for less than $2.9k?

is $2.9k is after GST or before GST? Their service good or not?

Thanks

hi guys, can anyone advise if $2.9k for mitsubishi invertor system 3 (18k BTU and 2x10k BTU) is overpriced?

got this pricing from a shop in IMM.

I just bought Misubishi Invertor system 3 for my new hse. Nt sure abt the BTU but I think is more than 18k if I'm not wrong. Got it at less than $2.9k. Is there only one range of BTU for invertor range?

Anybody know mitshubushi system 3 noninverter or inverter how much can get?

I just got Mit Easy Clean Invertor System 3. Can get at less than 3k

So Zen2008, in the end you go for Totaline?

yap... was surprise tt i could easily tear armaflex & k-flex (though maybe e material is old liao).. :notti: totaline is 100% PSB tested.... s'pore symdromes.... must pass ceng hu tesing.... :notti: & i tink most importantly is they gv 60mths installation/workmanship ba, ie; leakage.. sweating (if i spelled correctly)... e rest are all standard... :notti:

actually my choice of brand is limited (compressor too big).. e salesman even sugg to me to install fans... haha...

Edited by Zen2008

finally settle w ALLBEST... finger crossed~:dribble:! :P

i feel this saleman is :dribble: not pushy @ all....

nwy, must compare armaflex... k-flex.... totaline.... den u'll feel e difference... go see it for urself... :)

Edited by Zen2008

He just told me normal materials and if i want to have better materials, i got to top up $240 more.

Mind telling me what type of materials shld i be looking out cos really nuts abt air con and even though i hv read up all the posting that u guys posted but still not very sure leh..

Use min gauge 23 or 22 (which is better quality), n aramflex or thermaflex class 0 insulation.

shld shld b ard tiz range ba.. mayb can chk wat materials they use?

He just told me normal materials and if i want to have better materials, i got to top up $240 more.

Mind telling me what type of materials shld i be looking out cos really nuts abt air con and even though i hv read up all the posting that u guys posted but still not very sure leh..