Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

been on this thread for quite some time, just din make any noise while i m making my decision.

to be fair, they are not the cheapest, did not respond the fastest, and did make some errors here and there.

i do not have a big budget, in fact in order to engage them, i actually have to fork out another few k to top up my reno loan.

but know wat, since they ve started reno till now, i only been there once, which is yesterday. wen most of the ground works done... i wouldn't even be there if i don't ve to confirm my power points. cos i m now staying in e east, n my new place is in e west...

kelvin offered to bring me to some units, but i declined. i never believe in such things. cos no contractor will bring a customer to somewhere they ve done badly.

trust your decision, and bear the outcome be it better or worse. little errors here n there are inevitable, as long as it's nothing major.

i enjoyed my fuss-free reno (kelvin mms me the pix of my place... i leave to him to decide on things i cant decide on), received sincere advice (wat to do, wat not to do, wat cant do, wat not worth to do...), value-added services (got some stuff free here n there...), etc...

no matter how much squabbling in this forum doesnt help in decision making, neither help in the quality of end product. i like forums, with or without IDs in disguise, it's a place with many voices. just read through everything, n make ya own judgement whether to believe or not.

so whoever, no point making unnecessary explanations. just make your decision, be it good or bad. if you dont try, you will nv know. just be responsible of ya decision.

i m another happy customer of tau... :thumbs up:

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) Zc31 - Bukit Gombak

2) ilove6969 - Choa Chu Kang

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
this is cool!

Hmm...wat laminate is tt? Interesting leh

been on this thread for quite some time, just din make any noise while i m making my decision.

to be fair, they are not the cheapest, did not respond the fastest, and did make some errors here and there.

i do not have a big budget, in fact in order to engage them, i actually have to fork out another few k to top up my reno loan.

but know wat, since they ve started reno till now, i only been there once, which is yesterday. wen most of the ground works done... i wouldn't even be there if i don't ve to confirm my power points. cos i m now staying in e east, n my new place is in e west...

kelvin offered to bring me to some units, but i declined. i never believe in such things. cos no contractor will bring a customer to somewhere they ve done badly.

trust your decision, and bear the outcome be it better or worse. little errors here n there are inevitable, as long as it's nothing major.

i enjoyed my fuss-free reno (kelvin mms me the pix of my place... i leave to him to decide on things i cant decide on), received sincere advice (wat to do, wat not to do, wat cant do, wat not worth to do...), value-added services (got some stuff free here n there...), etc...

no matter how much squabbling in this forum doesnt help in decision making, neither help in the quality of end product. i like forums, with or without IDs in disguise, it's a place with many voices. just read through everything, n make ya own judgement whether to believe or not.

so whoever, no point making unnecessary explanations. just make your decision, be it good or bad. if you dont try, you will nv know. just be responsible of ya decision.

1) Zc31 - Bukit Gombak

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

Thou this is just your tenth post, it is of substance.

U just emphasied wat i wanted and had said earlier.

1) Not the cheapest

2) Hassle Free

3) We're not arguing, but trying to make ppl see from diff perspective. Thanks for highlighting nevertheless

4) Another happy customer of Tau

I haf a short story to share today. My wife's colleague did'nt choose Tau because their quote was ard 8k more exp. However the ID they chose final bill during the whole process was slightly more then the final quote of Tau. So many hidden cost. To add on, after handing over, every weekend got ppl come over to touch up till they sian.

Frankly i was suprised when my wife told me Tau more exp. I just said trust your decision.

I'm glad i trusted my decision.

1) Zc31 - Bukit Gombak

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

This sounds really amazing and yes I agree that it must really be hassle free. I really don't like to look over anyone's shoulder to make sure things are done. Just as long as they are responsible enough, they'll definitely do a great job. I hope I can have my name on the list soon. :notti:

i din go there to get the cheapest quotation......just that i am not very happy with the way i am being served. and the quotation is very grey.

eg:

Some beggar want to act like big towkay. :jawdrop:

Some beggar want to act like big towkay. :jawdrop:

u dun have basic manners?

wow..u register a new login to scold me...wonderful. do u dare to reveal ur ID?? Are u related to TAU?

seriously, i din beg anything from TAU. i dun think i am a begger..i am just not that rich.

Edited by Dr.Evil

wow..u register a new login to scold me...wonderful. do u dare to reveal ur ID?? Are u related to TAU?

seriously, i din beg anything from TAU. i dun think i am a begger..i am just not that rich.

Just ignore that guy. :)

Hi Bro Evil,

Like wat Bro Zc 31 had mentioned earlier, we are only here to share wat we had experienced and diff ppl have their own diff views. Is how we look at it. Life still goes on ........

You are the one renovating your hse and paying not that person. Of cos u have the rights to make your final choice and decision who u wan to choose. Whoever the person is, jus dun bother abt wat was said.

i think we all have to respect each other decision. should one decided not to choose TAU interior, they should not be deem as an enemy of TAU forummer

Guest careBnet

haahaaaa bro evil

ever a newbie can comment on you ads. sad..... you can ever suspect he/she is from tau, what a drama from you.( do you think tau id is so free ????) newbie doesnt mean they are nothing, they can be ever a potential client for any ID that be intro here.Btw , everyone is using their hard earning money to pay for the thing they want.. is whether worth it or dont. but for your situation ever a newbie can comment in this way, something have go wrong with your words.

pls dont create your scripts...

fair enough, and pls act like a man. decision is yours.

we are here to share but you are here create all kind of nonsense that given all kind negative point. funny orr!!( dissappoint la and etc)

we are just a small and happy little family here.

and you are here to give negative advice and suspect member are from tau, i think you got the very wrong idea.

1) Zc31 - Bukit Gombak

3) carebnet- SK Central

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

all this above is from tau, cos we are Tau ID customers :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: ( can i laugh )

agree???

and i dun think you gain any respect from forumer, by highlighting on other comment and increase the font size on other ppl comment, pls reflect yourself ,before using the word of respect.

at least after reading your post , it will cheer up my day ,althrough i am very tired of my day. thank bro evil.

I am born in golden spoon, but i didnt take any single cent from my family for my wedding, and renovation etc.do you think i will be more particular in my spending. i didnt tell ppl how poor i am. just do whatever i can afford, ... i believe everyone here is earning hard cash.

paying a dollar to exchange gold??

care

Edited by careBnet

This sounds really amazing and yes I agree that it must really be hassle free. I really don't like to look over anyone's shoulder to make sure things are done. Just as long as they are responsible enough, they'll definitely do a great job. I hope I can have my name on the list soon. :notti:

ha!! I m a 1st owner who don't know about reno. so no point acting like a pro, and breathe down their neck.

leave it to the pro... dats wat they are paid for rite? :P

juz gotta set ya priorities right, and stick by them... hmm... but dun be too greedy... nothing is perfect in this world

ie:

if $$ is e issue, then die die stick to ya budget

if workmanship is e concern, den make sure u got a pro to check on every port folio of theirs

if time is a problem, den make sure u find one with good feedback on handover

if design is e priority, den engage an ID who can click (if you know wat u want)/whose design attracts u most

whatever gained beyond e priorities are bonuses, juz remember to be thankful. :bow:

all e best to ya upcoming reno!! :yamseng:

Guest careBnet
my special cooking pl.

3305021429_72763c67c8_m.jpg

hi M2A

wat's laminate, my wife say very unique. :sport-smiley-003:

care

ha!! I m a 1st owner who don't know about reno. so no point acting like a pro, and breathe down their neck.

leave it to the pro... dats wat they are paid for rite? :P

juz gotta set ya priorities right, and stick by them... hmm... but dun be too greedy... nothing is perfect in this world

ie:

if $$ is e issue, then die die stick to ya budget

if workmanship is e concern, den make sure u got a pro to check on every port folio of theirs

if time is a problem, den make sure u find one with good feedback on handover

if design is e priority, den engage an ID who can click (if you know wat u want)/whose design attracts u most

whatever gained beyond e priorities are bonuses, juz remember to be thankful. :bow:

all e best to ya upcoming reno!! :yamseng:

yes, you are the one

totally agree.

care

Hehe you have been following my photography eh.

i haf been bz, just uploaded some pics from recent thiapusam i went and a wedding on valentine's day at Asian Civilization Museum.

U can view it at my signature :rofl:

Am glad you had a smooth renovation.

Can post some pics here? :notti:

yes bro

your hard work will gain from now and future. nice candy shot, lovely

care

evil,

noone here is a begger, if not how would we ve e $$ to renovate our homes... it's juz how much we ve...

u seemed to know who is e one who scolded u... or did u juz jump into conclusion, with a biased mindset? :dunno:

do unto others if u want others to do unto u... :P

evil,

noone here is a begger, if not how would we ve e $$ to renovate our homes... it's juz how much we ve...

u seemed to know who is e one who scolded u... or did u juz jump into conclusion, with a biased mindset? :dunno:

do unto others if u want others to do unto u... :P

post #545

its okay...........i guess anything can happen on the internet. all these started from a "quotation is very grey...not very happy." but again, i think the guy drafting my quotation could be different from ppl drafting urs..

i think ppl posting here shd be warned not to put any negative comment or risk to be insulted.

Guess i won't be coming in anymore...had already sign up an ID. nevertheless...its a good experience.

haahaaaa bro evil

ever a newbie can comment on you ads. sad..... you can ever suspect he/she is from tau, what a drama from you.( do you think tau id is so free ????) newbie doesnt mean they are nothing, they can be ever a potential client for any ID that be intro here.Btw , everyone is using their hard earning money to pay for the thing they want.. is whether worth it or dont. but for your situation ever a newbie can comment in this way, something have go wrong with your words.

pls dont create your scripts...

fair enough, and pls act like a man. decision is yours.

we are here to share but you are here create all kind of nonsense that given all kind negative point. funny orr!!( dissappoint la and etc)

we are just a small and happy little family here.

and you are here to give negative advice and suspect member are from tau, i think you got the very wrong idea.

1) Zc31 - Bukit Gombak

3) carebnet- SK Central

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

all this above is from tau, cos we are Tau ID customers :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: ( can i laugh )

agree???

and i dun think you gain any respect from forumer, by highlighting on other comment and increase the font size on other ppl comment, pls reflect yourself ,before using the word of respect.

at least after reading your post , it will cheer up my day ,althrough i am very tired of my day. thank bro evil.

I am born in golden spoon, but i didnt take any single cent from my family for my wedding, and renovation etc.do you think i will be more particular in my spending. i didnt tell ppl how poor i am. just do whatever i can afford, ... i believe everyone here is earning hard cash.

paying a dollar to exchange gold??

care

can u trace back a negative advice made by me? please state clearly which did i advice ppl not to visit TAU? if so, i shall make an appology to TAU.

by calling ppl a beggar....do u think its man enough??