Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Guest careBnet
just got my quotation from TAU Interior.....abit disappointing....seems like they quote way too high.

some item they quoted as follow....

To install 4ft half height shoe cabinet. - $400.00

To install 14½ft L-Shape study table. - $1,300.00

To install 6ft sliding door built in wardrobe. - $1,320.00

To install cabinet below vanity at main toilet. - $450.00

To install 3ft full height alter **** area. - $750.00

To install 185s/f power coating aluminium window grilles for living, service yard and 3 bedroom. - $1,290.00

To install 45s/f sliding window for service yard. - $670.00

To paint whole unit wall, ceiling and pipe - $1,250.00

To install 8ft solid surface worktop for kitchen cabinet. - $560.00

total 15K still no freebies....maybe i am too greedy....

hi evil..

i think the pricing is ok. hmmm... i mean worth paying for the quality and their service.... you may highlight to them and let them know your views. during a renovation , you need a lot of discussion with your id. . just to share my exp... dont see on the price , is to see on wat you request. basically the price is very good... renovation price is basically base on quality and how many thing you ask for. at least you understand in detail of every items where the price is up to. rather than a lump sum amount which indicate alot of goodies items, to the end there is also a lot of hidden cost.( package). tau id , from bottom of my heart, they are very professional and alway been thumb up :dancingqueen: but anyway final decision is still on your hand. we are just sharing our exp....

ask for discount :notti::notti::notti: heeeheee

care

Edited by careBnet

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi evil..

i think the pricing is ok. hmmm... i mean worth paying for the quality and their service.... you may highlight to them and let them know your views. during a renovation , you need a lot of discussion with your id. . just to share my exp... dont see on the price , is to see on wat you request. basically the price is very good... renovation price is basically base on quality and how many thing you ask for. at least you understand in detail of every items where the price is up to. rather than a lump sum amount which indicate alot of goodies items, to the end there is also a lot of hidden cost.( package). tau id , from bottom of my heart, they are very professional and alway been thumb up :dancingqueen: but anyway final decision is still on your hand. we are just sharing our exp....

ask for discount :notti::notti::notti: heeeheee

care

Hi Dr.Evil,

I agreed wif wat CareBnet had said. Tau was not the cheapest quotation we had got during our research. But we are impressed wif their service workmanship quality and they professionalism thus we chosen them in the end. We paid for the quality and services. Even till now when our reno is already completed and handed over since end Sept 2008, they still called us once a while to check it out.

Decision is still ur, u will be the person liaising wif the contractor during the whole reno process thus u must be comfortable wif them. If u wan u can ask Tau to bring u to their on hand projects or even to those completed projects. See the work for yourself then decide.

Hi Dr.Evil,

I agreed wif wat CareBnet had said. Tau was not the cheapest quotation we had got during our research. But we are impressed wif their service workmanship quality and they professionalism thus we chosen them in the end. We paid for the quality and services. Even till now when our reno is already completed and handed over since end Sept 2008, they still called us once a while to check it out.

Decision is still ur, u will be the person liaising wif the contractor during the whole reno process thus u must be comfortable wif them. If u wan u can ask Tau to bring u to their on hand projects or even to those completed projects. See the work for yourself then decide.

They jack up overall price another 15% and give you free gift, you want?

Renovation process got headache. After completion move in for a month then you'll slowly see if any more minor stuff to rectify. You call, they'll respond. I'm sure you've read around where others has issues with slow after sales service and response.

Cheapest in town i'm not sure but value for money, this i'm sure Tau can deliver.

kelvin & Winson has been a great family friend now, i never find them they will also call and ask "eh towkay, everythign ok anot?" This kind of contractor where to find? :rofl:

If you wanna see my place (6months old plus now), tell Kelvin to arrange with me. Tell him Jordan's place.

:yamseng:

Renovation process got headache. After completion move in for a month then you'll slowly see if any more minor stuff to rectify. You call, they'll respond. I'm sure you've read around where others has issues with slow after sales service and response.

Cheapest in town i'm not sure but value for money, this i'm sure Tau can deliver.

kelvin & Winson has been a great family friend now, i never find them they will also call and ask "eh towkay, everythign ok anot?" This kind of contractor where to find? :rofl:

If you wanna see my place (6months old plus now), tell Kelvin to arrange with me. Tell him Jordan's place.

You can view our too.... At CCK

Edited by ilove6969

Hello, been reading this forum for quite some time. I just bot my hse, looking for ID.

Can I have the contact no for kelvin, Gabriel, or uncle winson? thanks

Hello, been reading this forum for quite some time. I just bot my hse, looking for ID.

PM sent

Will they ever be too busy to either attend to you when they have lots of project on hand?

I'm planning to visit them probably within the next 2 weeks for quotations..

hi.

i just renovated my house n find that my contractor service is good. they have a factory in woodlands area. .they'r the manufacturer for carpentry work esp. n price is reasonable. if u want u can pm me for e contact.

cheers.

hi.

i just renovated my house n find that my contractor service is good. they have a factory in woodlands area. .they'r the manufacturer for carpentry work esp. n price is reasonable. if u want u can pm me for e contact.

cheers.

Hi Jia Hui,

Would you mind sharing with me some of your sweet home pics?

Guest careBnet

cool...

me too .

tell uncle winson to bring you to my place, derren yong house :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

you are welcome and drink will be serve. :sport-smiley-018:

some pics of my place

TV Console **** Room

DSC01618.jpg

TV Console cum Bookcase at Study Rm

DSC01620.jpg

My dining area outside Bi-fold Toilet door

DSC01615.jpg

Toilet before & after

toilet.jpg

Kitchen before & after

Kitchen.jpg

In general, i'm pleased with the results & their svcs. Kelvin is accomodating & easy going..some of the 'xtras' i 'bully' him into doing:

- installing venetian blinds/cabinets tat i purchased fm ikea/spotlight

- changing broken panel of glass window w/o charge

- replacing laminate chipped by my mover

- additional glass panel for kitchen cabinet at no charge

- exchanging wrong lightings tat i self purchased

- changes to plumbing works w/o charge

As wif all renovation works, thr r hiccups/mistakes but he's always reachable & will arrange for touch up & rectification

my only gripes r probably the plastering works & general cleaning. I'm in a hurry to move in so not much time given for touch up.. but i can live wif tat la

so yes.. add me to the list of Tau supporter :sport-smiley-003:

hee heee

danielray where are you...????

dun mind bringing forward your pict :notti::notti:

sharing their service of mr danielray post. part of it :jawdrop:

care

KITCHEN.jpg

this is my kitchen :dancingqueen:

done by uncle winson

designer : gabirel

Edited by careBnet

PM sent

Hi, I has just bought a resale flat in TP and am looking for a ID firm to re-do the flat. Been following the threads in this forum. Looks like a lot of positive reviews on Tau ID.

Hi, I has just bought a resale flat in TP and am looking for a ID firm to re-do the flat. Been following the threads in this forum. Looks like a lot of positive reviews on Tau ID.

PM Sent

Guest careBnet

ha.

is just sharing our exp with everyone :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

carebnet